Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother (47191 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Quaddafi29: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
If you have never dated another woman's husband, come let me give u something to separate them immediately but if you have, then the chicken has come to roost.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Chopcy29: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Just tell him that you know about his affair with the said side-hen, threaten him that in one months time if nothing is done about the stupid thing that he is doing you are going to kill the side-hen, then kill him and maybe kill yourself if you feel like but if you don’t feel like killing yourself you will stay alive and regret the pain for the rest of your life. And tell him that you have told one of your family member about his stupidity and your plan...come back and give me praises
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by IamMobisola(f): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Many perpetuate paternity fraud even before they're married, so not valid.
And many don’t cheat on their boyfriends or girlfriends before they get married? 🤔
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
WantsandMore:
This is a better response than saying you will hit your man & expect him to take the silent response. Seems you don dey mature.
See as you twist my post to suit your narrative smh
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by WantsandMore: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
See as you twist my post to suit your narrative smh
what if i did? You better accept this compliment now before I change my mind undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Mboi: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Go and get a job. If you are busy and taking salary, upu won't have such time.
My mother never had my Dad's time, as a Lecturer she wasn't concerned about his womanising. When he get aged he got tired and stop.

You young ladies of today just think marriage is a bank job. You better forget all these love talk and cheat say or cheat no say and focus on career and business to give your children a great support the day the man die or even if God keep him alive.

Do not follow the foot steps of your mother. She was the reason whynyour Dad was doing what he was doing. From.few lines you just dropped here, your mum was never caring to your father. If you live that kindnof life with your husband, he'll do exactly like your father.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
WantsandMore:
what if i did? You better accept this compliment now before I change my mind undecided
Compliment? You just spite me and a novice will believe what you wrote
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by WantsandMore: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Compliment? You just spite me and a novice will believe what you wrote
what do you mean I spite you? I'm a simple man, I don't even know how to spite.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
WantsandMore:
what do you mean I spite you? I'm a simple man, I don't even know how to spite.
All of you twisted my post just so you could bash me, it’s all because I’m an Asiwaju supporter
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by WantsandMore: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All of you twisted my post just so you could bash me, it’s all because I’m an Asiwaju supporter
first of all, who's all of you? You go too like drama, damn grin
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Gloriagee(f): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Oh puhlease lipsrsealed

Why yall are so preoccupied with encouraging woman to accept cheating spouses is beyond me. Her life, her choices... if she accept am, come kill am nko if he cheats, na double wahala for deadi body. Abeg a cheating spouse is no prize, take it or leave it.

gfelo:
but know this, there will be a woman that will come and manage this man, i mean this cheat of a man when he will cheat no more.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
WantsandMore:
first of all, who's all of you? You go too like drama, damn grin
All of you bashed me on that thread and not even a single person understood my post. They all told me how they’ll panel beat me and all that. Nairaland is really a haven for toxic men
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Perocom(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
marlow1962:
Hmm, I don’t want to give the impression that I supports he’s sidechick lifestyle, but on a serious note there’s something you’re lacking that the so called side chick has. Check within yourself, married man no dy carry get side chick to the extent em dy buy provisions go see em side chick mama, cun even get pet names ontop.

Pls stop this comparison, life in marriage is completely different from the outside world, allow the so called side chick to become a wife today and her case may be even worse.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Moneyline(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Just be praying for him to change
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by imagrg(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
My dear, some men are still responsible. Let her report the matter to the elders.
Goodlady:

You mean a wife that's depending on her husband abi?
My advise, dear females, empower yourself.
Don't be a second class citizen in the house of any man. They all v tendencies to cheat. It's just that some are hiding cos of their financial ability. The first thing that enter a hustling man's head after getting rich is how to sleep with all.the girls that do him yanga before. That's the begining of badluck!
Men are scum!
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Exceed15: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
My sister, you know the whole story and how things have degenerated to this point. Trace it and amend. You can have him back.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Meself: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Madam don't u have a job? Concentrate on your job and take good care of yourself. Eat what u want and b happy always. Do like u no send what he is doing. Wear better cloth have time for your girlfriend. Na let man treat u anyhow. Leave m that tin e dey find outside e go see the end even if he married her she will suffer the same tin. What goes around comes around na today
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by callthefred: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. But our women are instead instructed to work instead towards pleasing the man even in his cheating in hopes that they can somehow win him back by bending over backwards even more for him undecided

I think this alone won't work. We might also need to understand that all men don't enjoy same fantasies but I'm yet to see a man who is okay with been cheated on. I'll never advice cheating because it gives the man the perfect excuse but giving him ideas that cheating is inevitable is going to seriously force him to do more. And you see respect, there's nothing a man craves more.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
callthefred:
I think this alone won't work. We might also need to understand that all men don't enjoy same fantasies but I'm yet to see a man who is okay with been cheated on. I'll never advice cheating because it gives the man the perfect excuse but giving him ideas that cheating is inevitable is going to seriously force him to do more. And you see respect, there's nothing a man craves more.
Women desire the same exact thing. Only they have instead learned to accept less than what they desire in a world and society that turns a deaf ear to their pain. undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mboi:

Do not follow the foot steps of your mother. She was the reason whynyour Dad was doing what he was doing. From.few lines you just dropped here, your mum was never caring to your father. If you live that kindnof life with your husband, he'll do exactly like your father.
hmmmm, I see sense sha. Is true. If my wife love and handle me well. I ll stay fully
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Chasito(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
My point is stop using God as excuse for your inaction. She can either accept his cheating or move on with her own life elsewhere. All those millions of women sitting in churches year after year praying for husbands to stop cheating.... how has that worked out for them? undecided
okay.. I get
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by callthefred: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Women desire the same exact thing. Only they have instead learned to accept less than what they desire in a world and society that turns a deaf ear to their pain. undecided

Well, I guess I'm guilty of this. Thanks for that. I'll seriously apply it better going forward.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by InfinityFabric: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Weda she is depending or not depending... side chick is winning...

allow me play the card u women usually play by always blaming the man for ur infedility....

... " there's something she's not doing right that is pushing her man out".... she should sit him down lovingly, find out, and do the right thing to make him happy" grin ....

Violence all the way. No Peace!
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by InfinityFabric: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Goodlady:

You mean a wife that's depending on her husband abi?
My advise, dear females, empower yourself.
Don't be a second class citizen in the house of any man. They all v tendencies to cheat. It's just that some are hiding cos of their financial ability. The first thing that enter a hustling man's head after getting rich is how to sleep with all.the girls that do him yanga before. That's the begining of badluck!
Men are scum!
This is why women can't help other women.
The ones that are rich Linda still somehow found a man to knock them up.
You can't remove a man from your life, sadly, that chances goes down as you age.

Don't be a second class citizen in the house of any man.
There's nothing like: partner. There's a leader and follower. The moment this dynamics breaks, it's over.

Like it or not, men are polygamous in nature. The problem is majority of them have been trained to lack confidence.
What's the issue for the guy to declare he's taking a second a wife ? Absolute weaklings.

If you like, train your son to be a SIMP, na u go suffer pass.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by WantsandMore: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All of you bashed me on that thread and not even a single person understood my post. They all told me how they’ll panel beat me and all that. Nairaland is really a haven for toxic men
Oh yeah? Why would you say you want to raise your hands on your man without provocation & want him to go take the silent route? Are you for real? Has it occurred to you that you could be the toxic one ?😏
Strong men don't tolerate bullshit, you probably should get a weak ass nigga you can whip @ will, there's never a scenario where I'm supposed understand how you intend to raise your hands on a man.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by advanceDNA: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
InfinityFabric:

Violence all the way. No Peace!

Baba.......peace is a crime on nairaland
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Gboom: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I am not the one suggesting divorce. Her husband is the one doing that to her. undecided
So, when you as a wife is suspecting your husband, the next thing is to divorce him.
Stop destroying other people's marriage with your bad advise.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Gboom:
■ So, when you as a wife is suspecting your husband, the next thing is to divorce him.
Stop destroying other people's marriage with your bad advise.
1. OP is not suspecting. She is already aware that the man is not only cheating but going as far as to marry the woman he is cheating with if care if not taken. undecided

2. You destroy your own marriage by your own dick the minute you commit adultery. The agreement is pretty violated at that point by you, and no one else. so Stop fooling yourself that others can be blamed for making the obvious known. undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by chaloskyx: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
First of all are you independent to survive on your own also do you have kids if your finances are heavily dependent on him stay put but start developing yourself to be an independent woman you can also take loans using your husband to assist once you are to big to fail dump his ass but for now play the waiting game and form ignorant also even if he ends his relationship with the girl still leave him don't give him a second chance to ruin and disgrace you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Namigotalktru: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:
Please, I need advice. I went through my husband's phone and I saw a message he shared with his side chick.

In the text message, the side chick was telling him to get something for her mother. He responded that he doesn't have an idea on what to buy. The lady later suggested that He should buy Provisions for her.

They talk everyday and they exchange romantic texts everyday. They even have a pet name for each other.
My husband is a Civil Engineer and some weekends he travels for 'work', I know he has gone to see her.

This relationship with the side chick is gradually affecting my marriage. I have the fear of what will happen if she gets pregnant. For him to see her mother, it shows that they are already very close. He also sends her money. I see the transactions on his Bank App.

Please I need advice, what can I do.

Tell him about the girl so it is clear you know who she is. Tell his family.
call the girls mother and swear for her and her daughter and any offspring. Call your mother and give all their names make them start the prayer for “anybody that will be the destroyer on your marriage to him to fall die”

Before all that secure as many assets as possible locate all land documents and transfer to your children’s name.

Some men are so stupid they work with a good wife to make money then try to destroy destinies with olosho.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by MightySparrow: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mboi:

[xquote author=lummy247 post=121738645]Please, I need advice. I went through my husband's phone and I saw a message he shared with his side chick.

In the text message, the side chick was telling him to get something for her mother. He responded that he doesn't have an idea on what to buy. The lady later suggested that He should buy Provisions for her.

They talk everyday and they exchange romantic texts everyday. They even have a pet name for each other.
My husband is a Civil Engineer and some weekends he travels for 'work', I know he has gone to see her.

This relationship with the side chick is gradually affecting my marriage. I have the fear of what will happen if she gets pregnant. For him to see her mother, it shows that they are already very close. He also sends her money. I see the transactions on his Bank App.

Please I need advice, what can I do.[/quote].

You said he is your husband.
Not our husband.
Since he is your husband legally, culturally, and spirituality married fight for your home, fight for your children, fight for your family.

If you are a christian I would recommend you watch Wat Room on YouTube. Take a decision in prayers.
God answers prayers.

If you do any stupid thing, you and your children would suffer it alone. The man will start another family.

You can stop the nonsense on your knees.
Polygamy is evil as well as being a single mother.

It affects children's psychology and emotional well being.

Anyway, why can't you brace up and use the right weapon to get your msn back? Why won't you sit together and be happy with your children and husband?

Learn how to pray and get your man back.
I look forward to hearing your testimony soon.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Gboom: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. OP is not suspecting. She is already aware that the man is not only cheating but going as far as to marry the woman he is cheating with if care if not taken. undecided

2. You destroy your own marriage by your own dick the minute you commit adultery. The agreement is pretty violated at that point by you, and no one else. so Stop fooling yourself that others can be blamed for making the obvious known. undecided
So, if you are in her shoes, you will quickly divorce your husband?
It is very easy to advise others when you have not experienced the kind of heat before.

Judging by your no 2 point, I can tell you many homes would scatter if women were divorcing their husband based on adultery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / I Just Need A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.