Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother (47231 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Slic1: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:
Please, I need advice. I went through my husband's phone and I saw a message he shared with his side chick.

In the text message, the side chick was telling him to get something for her mother. He responded that he doesn't have an idea on what to buy. The lady later suggested that He should buy Provisions for her.

They talk everyday and they exchange romantic texts everyday. They even have a pet name for each other.
My husband is a Civil Engineer and some weekends he travels for 'work', I know he has gone to see her.

This relationship with the side chick is gradually affecting my marriage. I have the fear of what will happen if she gets pregnant. For him to see her mother, it shows that they are already very close. He also sends her money. I see the transactions on his Bank App.

Please I need advice, what can I do.

My advice is that you should search yourself to make sure it is not law of camar.
It it is not talk to him and pray about it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by zakkxx: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
My Sister, pray every 12 mid night cry to God to rescue your husband! Live a righteous life so that God go answer your prayer! Before u serve your husband food make a powerful declaration “U will love me like never before; I destroy any relationship u are in with any side chick! U will love God soo much! As u eat this food I destroy any juju they have use to tire u in Jesus name! Show love to your husband like never before respect and adore him, be very neat, keep the house sparkling clean. U will see the magic in Christ Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Mindlog: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
zakkxx:
My Sister, pray every 12 mid night cry to God to rescue your husband! Live a righteous life so that God go answer your prayer! Before u serve your husband food make a powerful declaration “U will love me like never before; I destroy any relationship u are in with any side chick! U will love God soo much! As u eat this food I destroy any juju they have use to tire u in Jesus name! Show love to your husband like never before respect and adore him, be very neat, keep the house sparkling clean. U will see the magic in Christ Jesus.

Jesus is not into magic and if the husband dies through the juju of the side chick and her mother, it is his loss as what the wife owes him is to see that he is buried, after which she moves on with her life.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
zakkxx:
■My Sister, pray every 12 mid night cry to God to rescue your husband! Live a righteous life so that God go answer your prayer! Before u serve your husband food make a powerful declaration “U will love me like never before; I destroy any relationship u are in with any side chick! U will love God soo much!
■ As u eat this food I destroy any juju they have use to tire u in Jesus name! Show love to your husband like never before respect and adore him, be very neat, keep the house sparkling clean. U will see the magic in Christ Jesus.
1. Stop with this foolishness abeg! All the 10s of thousands of women who have been praying for the same for many years wey full in your churches, how far for them? You wan to recruit another woman into what don already passed brain damage levels for many of those before her. undecided

2. Stop lying abeg! Jesus Christ told you over 2000 years ago that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. He also said that you are free to get a divorce and even remarry in the case of fornication in marriage. God washed His hands off these things, so why lie against Him? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mindlog:
■ Jesus is not into magic and if the husband dies through the juju of the side chick and her mother, it is his loss as what the wife owes him is to see that he is buried, after which she moves on with her life.
Why she go owe him that? The sidechick or his own family no fit do that instead? grin
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Mindlog: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why she go owe him that? The sidechick or his own family no fit do that instead? grin

As per the "dutiful" wife who stayed on and bore the Mrs title.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mindlog:
■As per the "dutiful" wife who stayed on and bore the Mrs title.
1. A thought just occurred to me just now. So, after the husband dies during a sex marathon with a side-chick or prostitute, na so dem dutiful Mrs for house go come carry the dead body go bury am? shocked

Kai! undecided

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by poporinwa: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
Just prepare a concentrated tea for him and at 3 bottles of otapiapia and your problems will be solved
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by MightySparrow: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OP, please do not take this advice no matter what frame of mind you are in. undecided

Ask these people to be honest with you. Their churches are already filled to the brim with women like you in adulterous marriages. They come year after year in their droves fasting and praying for their husbands who already abandoned them in marriage to leave the side chick and come back home to them, without result. Many of the women watch as their youth and meaning in lives pass them by while they pray in vain believing in lies fed to them by pastors and mogs. If any of these same women had instead invested their minds, their time, and their efforts into building themselves up as individuals during all that time, they would be better off than where they are today, stuck in poverty and delusion over marriage. undecided

Jesus Christ said your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. Jesus Christ said that you are free to get a divorce and even remarry in the case of adultery. What more are you waiting for? Take back the reigns on your life and pull it as hard as you need to so you can stand up on your own in this. undecided

Possibly kobojunkie is a single mother or a spinster that doesn't have any stake. When the chips are down, you will face the reality alone.

Your home is your home. Your children are your children, your husband is your husband.
Myself in a similar profession know what temptations we can face on site while meeting people. Don't crucify your husband yet. Don't make your home inhabitable for him. See your as something worthy of getting back.

Kobojunkie and others telling you to lose your home are either not sincere or wicked.

You have your life to live and personal challenges to face.

Check her posts you will discover the girl is a little crazy.

In summary: do all you can to get your husband back.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Mindlog: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. A thought just occurred to me just now. So, after the husband dies during a sex marathon with a side-chick or prostitute, na so dem dutiful Mrs for house go come carry the dead body go bury am? shocked

Kai! undecided

She go even make sure say na she hold the mortuary receipt.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mindlog:
She go even make sure say na she hold the mortuary receipt.
Nigerian women need to be emancipated from this shameful existence abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by WantsandMore: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All of you twisted my post just so you could bash me, it’s all because I’m an Asiwaju supporter
what has you been an Asiwaju supporter got to do with your Toxic ass hitting men & requesting men don't hit back? Na ment
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
lummy247:
Please, I need advice. I went through my husband's phone and I saw a message he shared with his side chick.

In the text message, the side chick was telling him to get something for her mother. He responded that he doesn't have an idea on what to buy. The lady later suggested that He should buy Provisions for her.

They talk everyday and they exchange romantic texts everyday. They even have a pet name for each other.
My husband is a Civil Engineer and some weekends he travels for 'work', I know he has gone to see her.

This relationship with the side chick is gradually affecting my marriage. I have the fear of what will happen if she gets pregnant. For him to see her mother, it shows that they are already very close. He also sends her money. I see the transactions on his Bank App.

angry, thunder ⛈ fire that side chick and the mother, If u av videos of her nude videos post it on sm, make people sha get sense ni, enough of being nice oo! This tym around, vawalence is allowed o, no limits! Call ur husband one on one in d presence of ur children and tell him u are aware of his side chick, find a way to know the house of that side chick and arrest her and her mother, make police enter the matter
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by alphaNomega: 12:28am On Mar 16, 2023
lummy247:

When you were chatting and frolicking with married men in your youth, you did not know it will happen to you abi?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by cococandy(f): 12:29am On Mar 16, 2023
He wouldn’t be in doubt what to do if the tables were turned. Use the information as you wish

lummy247:

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Mindlog: 12:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Heathrow44:

angry, thunder ⛈ fire that side chick and the mother, If u av videos of her nude videos post it on sm, make people sha get sense ni, enough of being nice oo! This tym around, vawalence is allowed o, no limits! Call ur husband one on one in d presence of ur children and tell him u are aware of his side chick, find a way to know the house of that side chick and arrest her and her mother, make police enter the matter

Arrest side chick and her mother, based on what offense recognized by the law?

Is the man a minor?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by cococandy(f): 12:32am On Mar 16, 2023
what a bunch of disgusting manipulative hogwash
MightySparrow:

Possibly kobojunkie is a single mother or a spinster that doesn't have any stake. When the chips are down, you will face the reality alone.

Your home is your home. Your children are your children, your husband is your husband.
Myself in a similar profession know what temptations we can face on site while meeting people. Don't crucify your husband yet. Don't make your home inhabitable for him. See your as something worthy of getting back.

Kobojunkie and others telling you to lose your home are either not sincere or wicked.

You have your life to live and personal challenges to face.

Check her posts you will discover the girl is a little crazy.

In summary: do all you can to get your husband back.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On Mar 16, 2023
cococandy:
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by cococandy(f): 12:35am On Mar 16, 2023
marlow1962:
Hmm, I don’t want to give the impression that I supports he’s sidechick lifestyle, but on a serious note there’s something you’re lacking that the so called side chick has. Check within yourself, married man no dy carry get side chick to the extent em dy buy provisions go see em side chick mama, cun even get pet names ontop.

And you have 182 likes possibly more on the way.
This is why I have ZERO empathy for the lot of you when you come whining on this Beyoncé’s internet. I hope whatever woman decides to break your heart does it in a way that the pain will be maximized. 😌

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by cococandy(f): 12:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
they sound so lame. Argh
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Mar 16, 2023
What a kind and thoughtful response. Sometimes you can’t tell people what to do especially if the stakes are high but expressing empathy for their situation might mean even more

Klass99:
I am tempted to say genuine condolences, not because you've lost someone through death or because I want to be funny, but because I can feel your pain OP.

Emotional turmoil and heartache can be a harrowing experience. You can't eat, you can't sleep, you can't focus on anything, you are over thinking everything, feeling sick on the inside and sometimes manifesting that sickness on the outside.

I'm sorry for what you are going through, I hope you find peace of mind again.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Martinsmine(m): 12:59am On Mar 16, 2023
lummy247:

Stop checking his phones.... Post wise
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Iamntasaint: 2:39am On Mar 16, 2023
Housewives are going through alot
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Iamntasaint: 2:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Goodlady:

You mean a wife that's depending on her husband abi?
My advise, dear females, empower yourself.
Don't be a second class citizen in the house of any man. They all v tendencies to cheat. It's just that some are hiding cos of their financial ability. The first thing that enter a hustling man's head after getting rich is how to sleep with all.the girls that do him yanga before. That's the begining of badluck!
Men are scum!

You nailed it!
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by eroticecstasy: 3:14am On Mar 16, 2023
lummy247:

This is common in SW, this isn't a thing.
Decide.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by dheolexaone(f): 3:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Goodlady:

You mean a wife that's depending on her husband abi?
My advise, dear females, empower yourself.
Don't be a second class citizen in the house of any man. They all v tendencies to cheat. It's just that some are hiding cos of their financial ability. The first thing that enter a hustling man's head after getting rich is how to sleep with all.the girls that do him yanga before. That's the begining of badluck!
Men are scum!

I totally love your comment on this.
No man can stress me.
I work and focus on my financial independence and if he do werey outside... I will let him have his cut by letting my action shows that me sef no dey play with cheating.
Then it becomes 1-1.
The matter will be settled amicably with or without court jurisdiction.

Trust me, na men dey over jealous pass if they see their wife cheat outside... Iku pa won!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by MightySparrow: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2023
cococandy:

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Abrahamweb(m): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2023
lummy247:

Before a man decide to have side chick,it all boils down to the wife.
A wife can decide to frustrate a man's life because she feels like the man no fit leave her again.
What did you do madam?
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Abrahamweb(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2023
marlow1962:
Hmm, I don’t want to give the impression that I supports he’s sidechick lifestyle, but on a serious note there’s something you’re lacking that the so called side chick has. Check within yourself, married man no dy carry get side chick to the extent em dy buy provisions go see em side chick mama, cun even get pet names ontop.
I tell you, some wife will decide to show the husband pepper after marriage, some will decide not to have sex with the man and men no want headache na,so side chick will enter the picture.
95% of these case na the wife dey cause am.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by coolhumble(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2023
Are you married?

Kobojunkie:
1. Well, all you can do is decide for yourself whether you want to be part of the polygamous union that he has already forced on you — he already has at least one concubine, according to you — or whether you would rather divorce him and move on. I'm sorry but there isn't much else you can do. undecided
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Khallicopyro: 8:03am On Mar 16, 2023
You got what you wanted. What were you looking for going through his phone without his permission? Now that you found what you were looking for you want advice... If I be that your husband the day you dare ask me about it that is the day you lose your matrimony. Nonsense
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by marlow1962(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2023
Abrahamweb:

I tell you, some wife will decide to show the husband pepper after marriage, some will decide not to have sex with the man and men no want headache na,so side chick will enter the picture.
95% of these case na the wife dey cause am.
That’s what am saying and some ppl are saying I do justify cheating, of course I don’t.
Married man cheating outside will never let he’s wife know what’s up, but in this case she’s fully aware he’s cheating on her, going on outside fun and spending with the outside lover and she the wife knows that shit is happening full time under her nose and she didn’t flinch, only to come her and and create a thread about it expecting everybody to praise her “ oshay good wife “, but reverse might be the case .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.