Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) (2348 Views)

When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) / Young Lady Rejects 500k For One Night Stand In Abuja - ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by lamdbull: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Imagine paying 500k for vvip ticket to go and watch Davido or Wizkid or Dbull, Tems come siddown for your front!

Wo moma jaa siwowo ni! Sitiin gbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpQAMQ5THBY

Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by RTID: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
My man

Make we work together

I'm a good song writer

1 Like

Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by IamdbuII: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Cool
Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by IamdbuII: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
RTID:
My man

Make we work together

I'm a good song writer
No p na
Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by RTID: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
No wams we dey together

We fit hit studio anytime soon
Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by FuckYourFather(f): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
I swear it's either they find me or her somewhere else to sit down or i go scatter that useless cloth wey she wear, i go even grab her breasts as i dey naked her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by Siminialaye20(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
This tems abi items mumu. Why put on such outfit and blocked other people? She just ended up disgracing herself.

Shakes Head..

2 Likes

Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by Barims(m): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
FuckYourFather:
I swear it's either they find me or her somewhere else to sit down or i go scatter that useless cloth wey she wear, i go even grab her breasts as i dey naked her

Everything shouldn't be violence, dey calm small small haha undecided
Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by phatriqk(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Davido supposed sign this guy……froggies should stick together…🤣🤣
Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by Zico777(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin
FuckYourFather:
Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by lamdbull: 7:46am On Mar 15, 2023
Lol
Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 15, 2023
Chisos Christ

What a voice

Guy I don't want to discourage you but please invest in auto tune

It will help your career.

Don't be shy to use it
Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by Incognito21: 9:57am On Mar 15, 2023
lamdbull:
Imagine paying 500k for vvip ticket to go and watch Davido or Wizkid or Dbull, Tems come siddown for your front!

Wo moma jaa siwowo ni! Sitiin gbo

Bro how old are you? Your voice cracks me up, sounds like a 65 yr old man that swallowed frog 🐸, singing ain’t your thing bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpQAMQ5THBY

Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by Natbrowny: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Me. I just love tems and would love to see her in this outfit in a champions League final match involving Real Madrid.

Fans will love to see her in that outfit. U dig??
Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by lamdbull: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Natbrowny:
Me. I just love tems and would love to see her in this outfit in a champions League final match involving Real Madrid.

Fans will love to see her in that outfit. U dig??
😁😁😁
Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by Candidlady: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
FuckYourFather:

perv
Re: What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) by FuckYourFather(f): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Candidlady:

my mom is a perv she use to fork me and my brother

hahaha, bastard child

(1) (Reply)

Western Reactions On Nigeria's Application To Join BRICS / How Do You Gain Back Control In A Relationship Or Marriage? / What Makes Your Relationship A Success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.