Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) (29924 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by afbstrategies: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
stillme231:
nice experience from u n ur siblings.. stop disguising, come out with ur full chest . Gayyy ...
That really got you ba? I’m one mf you don’t wanna mess with. My NGO has taken many almajiris like you off the streets. Let me know if you need assistance ok 👍
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Soukiss(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Don't believe this shit. Because u for add urself for one of the background picture. Abi
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by mdntiri(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
pansophist:
Morocco applied to join Ecowas in February 2017, but their request was not honored. If it were, Nigerians won't need a visa to go there. It's a beautiful country with lots of western tourists.

But wait o, a country doesn't have to be in Ecowas before Nigerians can visit it na, after all, the Ivory Coast, Senegal, Burkina Faso, and Togo have a three-month free visa to Morocco, and they are all in Ecowas. Then you realize say Naija don scatter finish cry
Why was their request not honoured? Their presence would bring lots of positives to ECOWAS.
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by afbstrategies: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
stillme231:
e weak you abi.. u can go and stunt on ur broke peers not me ...
The North is empty, that’s why I can’t invest there. Tell me how I can invest in the desert 🐪 Even my brother Dangote knows that. grin
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by mdntiri(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
LordAdam16:

That entire Morocco-ECOWAS fiasco was a geopolitical red herring.

Morocco is always on the lookout for opportunities to court international political capital for its claims in Western Sahara.

Nigeria rebuffed that advance because it'll get us entangled in sh*tty Middle Eastern politics. We have enough problems with Islamists to choose a side. Algeria, Iran, Qatar, and certain pacts in Egypt and the UAE would have made giving Morocco's claims legitimacy a very painful decision for us.

Like Oman, they're the outcasts of the Ummah. Historically, they've pursued unilateral moves because of deep suspicion of other forces in the Levant.

The development in Morocco is mostly to pacify citizens because the Monarchy has very powerful geopolitical foes. It is on that basis that they can't offer Nigeria the same visa privileges they extend to some West African states, lest our Islamists be used by Middle Eastern funders to destabilize Western Sahara and the ruling house's hold on power.

I like the Amazighs tho'. Proud, fascinating, fiercely independent, and politically deft people.

-Lord
So this's why the Morocco bid was rejected? Was it put to a vote?
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by afbstrategies: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
stillme231:
animal on uniform trying to sound smart but exposing ur foolishness. Only amajiris know amajiris, educated amajiris makes no difference. Another tribal bigot sounding woke.. such a pity ...
Stillme231. Only chameleons will go by that moniker. How about Farukgworo231. Try reflecting your tribe and name even in the moniker you pick here? It shows you’re not proud of your tribe. Doesn’t it? 😀😀
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Your phone camera is not helping, poor quality. Abi na Nairaland dey reduce picture quality like this?
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Prechgold1180:
Hope say this one nur join abroad

Inferiority complex, we know. Any country wey be African no be abroad
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by easytig(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ordinary Togo o,there is sane traffic,good roads,stable light,no agbero for road ,shame catch me for my Lagos
Princedapace:

So, Nigerians dont go on Vacation abi u really think that everyone who runs out of Nigeria did so to go and hustle?

I for instance, if Im leaving Nigeria, it is not for hustle. Some people just want a peaceful place with electricity, running water, clean roads, sane traffic, proper education system with no strike, etc. And u can get these things easily in many countries around the world including in Africa.
And some people travel for purely tourism sake.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Benki003:
Op if you know what’s good for you just stay there don’t come back, from there japa to one European country

Wetin we Dey see for Nigeria 🇳🇬 eh

They use this thing do all of una. Recycling the same statement Every fucking time. Una no dey Tire? Level Nigeria
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
emmaodet:

grin grin

Chaii

Poverty don knack Nigerians soteeeeyyy we dey see vacation and tourism as luxury or cocaine biz trip

That is, how can you say of all the things in the world to spend money on or use money for, it is tourism (wasting money according to them) that you can think off

It's not poverty. It's inferiority complex. We Nigerians worship anything abroad even if we get better stuffs in our own country. Watch out for them coming out to curse Nigeria as usual

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by mdntiri(m): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
pansophist:

You're right. I also do not see any benefits of Morocco in the ECOWAS. I strongly believed that their aim for joining ECOWAS was temporary, using the community as a tampon, and disposed when it's geopolitical aim with the western Sahara is accomplished.

I also don't see how Morocco can integrate into the community politically. Firstly, they share no border with any ECOWAS state. All ECOWAS countries can be reach by road from another without entering a non ECOWAS state. That will be impossible with Morocco, since you must cross via Mauritania or Algeria, which are non ECOWAS countries

They are geographically located in North Africa, and culturally very distinct. Their situation will be like the case of Mauritania, who left ECOWAS in 2000.

Also Morocco has far more industries and advance manufacturing that other ECOWAS countries, so Nigeria (as well as Ghana) can say bye to their regional influence. They will grab our market, its as simple as that.

Morocco for example makes clothes for inditex, a global clothing giant that owns brands such as Zara, Bershka, and Morocco is far ahead in solar energy. Morocco in ECOWAS will be like letting Germany in ECOWAS. They will seize the market.

I wonder what the administration of Morocco wad thinking. Do they honestly believed they will be accepted ? It's like Japan applying to join the EU.
What about visa free travel of ECOWAS people into 'advanced' morocco? Technology transfer from there etc. Wont that be a plus for us?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by stillme231: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

Stillme231. Only chameleons will go by that moniker. How about Farukgworo231. Try reflecting your tribe and name even in the moniker you pick here? It shows you’re not proud of your tribe. Doesn’t it? 😀😀
educated tribal bigot. I will rather be a chameleon than be a baby factory product like u with nothing to offer in real life. I don't do tribal talks, look for fools like urself and do that, I pass that level. At ur age doing tribalism but cry out when you are treated as a slave by a white man, hypocrisy in full throttle. Go get a life 🤡
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Uniquetani1(f): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Get in touch with me. I'll show you how you can get there with boat and oars.

I don't want that method
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by stillme231: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

The North is empty, that’s why I can’t invest there. Tell me how I can invest in the desert 🐪 Even my brother Dangote knows that. grin
you have nothing to invest because broke people don't, the best investment you can do is invest in urself before it's too late, you are just another amajiri with phone and data.
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Uniquetani1:

I don't want that method

No problem. You are interested in swimming the ocean then?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by afbstrategies: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
stillme231:
educated tribal bigot. I will rather be a chameleon than be a baby factory product like u with nothing to offer in real life. I don't do tribal talks, look for fools like urself and do that, I pass that level. At ur age doing tribalism but cry out when you are treated as a slave by a white man, hypocrisy in full throttle. Go get a life 🤡
We sent you to school, picked you from the streets of Kano and you’re here biting the fingers that fed you. Only rattle snakes do that Faruk. Your hatred for Igbo people is the reason why we progress and you’re depressed. Do you have cattle for sale? I have a couple of ceremonies to attend this weekend 😀😂😂

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by stillme231: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

That really got you ba? I’m one mf you don’t wanna mess with. My NGO has taken many almajiris like you off the streets. Let me know if you need assistance ok 👍
it got to me because I felt for your experiences lol, you have seen hell in life already, such a pity, tell your NGOs to fix u up or get a job as a gateman or something else, I can't employ you because I rather work with a scarecrow than pick you. Sorry o . Boy bye 😂
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by afbstrategies: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
stillme231:
you have nothing to invest because broke people don't, the best investment you can do is invest in urself before it's too late, you are just another amajiri with phone and data.
I challenged you to tell us what you make yearly and I will see you make more than my megaurd. Until then shut up 🤫 and get lost.
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by stillme231: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

We sent you to school, picked you from the streets of Kano and you’re here biting the fingers that fed you. Only rattle snakes do that Faruk. Your hatred for Igbo people is the reason why we’re progressive and you’re depressed. Do you have cattle for sale? Is have a couple of ceremonies to attend this weekend 😀😂😂
you see that you are a fool displaying ur foolishness in 8k. Now you exposed urself. Northerners don't hate igbos, can't say such for Yorubas. I am Edo and we don't hate igbos here and you will never get any discrimination from us because we see them as one. The man who tiled my house is an Igbo man In cooke Rd in Benin city and up till today, he still calls me. You picked a wrong fight or quoted me wrongly. Igbos are industrious people and I have nothing against them. Igbos are the problem of the igbos because they hate themselves and you can tell from the politics they play. Lastly, man up and don't be a tribal bigot, the politicians don't do tribalism when it's time for business or lotting, and mind you they are all friends, they use tribalism to weaken u and then laugh at you in the secret. Over and out
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by stillme231: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

I challenged you to tell us what you make yearly and I will see you make more than my megaurd. Until then shut up 🤫 and get lost.
broke people mindset when they have nothing to offer. Stop fighting urself. Man up
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by afbstrategies: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
stillme231:
broke people mindset when they have nothing to offer. Stop fighting urself. Man up
We took you out of the street, fed, clothed you and insults are all we get from you ba? Daniska!
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by afbstrategies: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
stillme231:
Dis one pain you to the bone 🍖

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by afbstrategies: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
stillme231:
you see that you are a fool displaying ur foolishness in 8k. Now you exposed urself. Northerners don't hate igbos, can't say such for Yorubas. I am Edo and we don't hate igbos here and you will never get any discrimination from us because we see them as one. The man who tiled my house is an Igbo man In cooke Rd in Benin city and up till today, he still calls me. You picked a wrong fight or quoted me wrongly. Igbos are industrious people and I have nothing against them. Igbos are the problem of the igbos because they hate themselves and you can tell from the politics they play. Lastly, man up and don't be a tribal bigot, the politicians don't do tribalism when it's time for business or lotting, and mind you they are all friends, they use tribalism to weaken u and then laugh at you in the secret. Over and out
Now you’re an edo boy 👦 How about applying to manage one of my properties in Idogbo? Take the offer and see your battered life improves beyond your imagination. I have been rehabbing some of you who have been relying on proceeds from Italy 🇮🇹. Gerriitt?
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Benki003(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Manydays01:

They use this thing do all of una. Recycling the same statement Every fucking time. Una no dey Tire? Level Nigeria

Oga rest I didn’t want to comment like this that why I voted but inec gave us a different choice so we have no other option tongue tongue
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by Iqtest: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
The thread has been derailed embarassed
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by stillme231: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

Now you’re an edo boy 👦 How about applying to manage one of my properties in Idogbo? Take the offer and see your battered life improves beyond your imagination. I have been rehabbing some of you who have been relying on proceeds from Italy 🇮🇹. Gerriitt?
u won't still learn, typical dimwit.. U one of the reason ur tribe is being marginalized, now I know better. I know you want to have properties by all means, u will have it when you stop being a fool and focus on urself, we dn pass dn stage..
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by stillme231: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

Dis one pain you to the bone 🍖
the best way to console urself , u re doing well.
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by stillme231: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

We took you out of the street, fed, clothed you and insults are all we get from you ba? Daniska!
u re confusing urself with ur fellow mad men roaming ur street . The end shall tell
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by afbstrategies: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
stillme231:
u re confusing urself with ur fellow mad men roaming ur street . The end shall tell
E pain you ba? This madman can take care of your family for 10 years. Your hatred for Igbo people is the reason why you will be sad for many years.
Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by afbstrategies: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
stillme231:
E pain you ba?

Re: A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) by yunus22: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Iqtest:
Hey guys i travelled to marrakesh 4 days ago i will be dropping details about my stay here in a minute
SIR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speeding Car Rams Into Billboard In Lagos, Catches Fire (photos) / FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules / Luggage Above N50,000 Attract Duties - Customs Reminds Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.