Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son (52634 Views)

Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi / Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by iwaeda: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by nonix22(m): 9:33am On Mar 15, 2023
what's spectacular about the post??

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by sirchim(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

The support he gave his father during this campaign season is remarkable.... They went all out for Jagaban as a family and won

I know you meant, "and RIGGED!"
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by omokab: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
So you have dumped Sanwolu and now you are preparing Seyi for LASG?..The audacity of you people is alarming. Is LAGOS your
private property?

With all the underdevelopment orchestrated by thiefnubuu and his goons, so you are now supporting and packaging the person that will continue, the flawed legacy of touts,kriminals,agberos??

For other people reading this..the machinery for SEYI thiefnubuu has STARTED. All zombies from OSUN...KOGI...OYO..KWARA, that have pledge their miserable and useless life, should be ready to serve again.

Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin!!! grin

I don't think u have sense . would seyi contest for governorship election in this 2023?

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Killermamba: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2023
gmo10:

https://businesselitesafrica.com/2023/03/13/oluwaseyi-tinubu-five-things-to-know-about-tinubus-son/
you forgot, he love kpekus and the nigga love his drink and he is full of himself. We know am, you can sell shit to those that don't
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by mukthar2000(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2023
SEYI OJU EKO MY GUY.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Mustaphaarome: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
So you have dumped Sanwolu and now you are preparing Seyi for LASG?..The audacity of you people is alarming. Is LAGOS your
private property?

With all the underdevelopment orchestrated by thiefnubuu and his goons, so you are now supporting and packaging the person that will continue, the flawed legacy of touts,kriminals,agberos??

You sound miserable

For other people reading this..the machinery for SEYI thiefnubuu has STARTED. All zombies from OSUN...KOGI...OYO..KWARA, that have pledge their miserable and useless life, should be ready to serve again.

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by TrumpDonald2: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

The support he gave his father during this campaign season is remarkable.... They went all out for Jagaban as a family and won

Won? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Naturemed: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2023
They talk sayvna ibo woman he dey marry. Now na Lebanese
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by YeyeGbami: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
private property?

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by SHIVA001: 9:45am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
private property?

Says An Ipob member from One local bush in Anambra state.

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by ogaemma: 9:45am On Mar 15, 2023
Reminds me of Bukola Saraki, Femi Otedola and Femi Fani Kayode.
Born with a golden spoon.

May God bless us so we can also prepare the future for our children.
Is not a must that a man must experience suffering.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by FBS: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2023
Ride on, omoluwabi! cool
In a lot of situations, a father's love is all you need. Very few things can compare.
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Enemyofpeace: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2023
I'm not impressed. You can't have a father like Tinubu and all his connections without being successful in life, no matter how your village people run after your life. Give me Dangote as a father and I would be richer than him.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Lacash: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2023
gmo10:

https://businesselitesafrica.com/2023/03/13/oluwaseyi-tinubu-five-things-to-know-about-tinubus-son/
This is a real Son of his father, unlike one Yeye man wey dey cry upandan say dem thief him Mango abi na Mandate deni😄😄

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by CodeTemplar: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2023
His is bearded just like Falana's son that acts. I wonder how all of them manage to suppress their father's gene and grow thick bear.
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by jaxxy(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2023
gmo10:
My guy

u forgot to say which tribe in Nigeria his wife is from?
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2023
Okay... What exactly are we supposed to do with this info?!!

Why is it necessary to do this now?!!!
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Reality3080: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
So after forming posh..

You stay in a dirty room, with dirty Television and Laptop on the ground, showing a fellow Nairalander diabolical things you use to swear? Juju that can't work for a poverty blessed agbado idiat like you? I don't know why your favourite Mod closed that thread. You don cast.

You are a wretched and poverty stricken slave...hunger has made you throw your self worth into the Dustbin of foolishness...

You Supported Thiefnubuu...
You supported the wife
You are now working for their Son
Are you hoping to marry their Mkpurumiri Daughter?

Such a sad representation of a Man. You be failure.. spits

this your shit is no longer making sense, though I really don’t see any big deal about seyi cos he’s a son of a billionaire n he has everything at his disposal but guy this is hate

U are already hating d guy
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2023
Nothing to know about him,,he's rude just like his father

Stop promoting nonsense shocked
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Y0urUncle: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Na you dey ask me to rest..when you are a known bigoted troll? I am just starting..you will Cry bluud..spits,s

Why are you hustling to serve Seyi and his great grand children..are you a Butler??.. cheesy

That guy is so fuulish
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by jaxxy(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:

Another Nairaland kid

A kid stoned an iroko tree and keeps looking back...

Iroko won't stone you back... But your life won't be the same

I support Tinubu you support Obi... I comment on Nairaland you did the same.

If you come my mention come curse me for supporting APC me sef go make sure I do you strong thing

I no be Manabbq una dey use catch cruise

His cv is very basic and unprofessional. A Daddy's boy

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by greatseed: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
private property?

Daft!

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Tochj(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2023
Which Business Acumen,when his greedy father cornered every Advertising Job for him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Graficient: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2023
6) He is the son of Balablu blu blu bula ba, aka the mandate thief
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Moh247: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2023
jaxxy:

His cv is very basic and unprofessional. A Daddy's boy

Let's be honest... If I had such father I would simply be a musician or an artist
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by rajiedreez: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2023
You forget to add that he's sometime thought to be rude and that's what made Shina Peller slap him at his club.
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by SaintLucia: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2023
agadez007:
blind bat

I can’t help you
He also stood by his father during the campaign period while Obi Pandora son in this picture goes around protesting for Biafra to come and called Nigeria zoo.

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by DOCU(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2023
gmo10:

Oluwaseyi Tinubu for Lagos State Governor 2027

If you don't like that, jump into the Lagoon.
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Reality3080: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I'm not impressed. You can't have a father like Tinubu and all his connections without being successful in life, no matter how your village people run after your life. Give me Dangote as a father and I would be richer than him.
that’s d same thing I am talking about, though I support tinubu, the guy have access to all d tools to make him successful

He can do trial n error with millions unlike hustlers that have no solid background but have to start from d scratch

I only rate people with nobody that made it

In this naija, been a rich man’s son is already an advantage above your peers on its own

Many of our colleagues that we finished together travel out straight despite the cost

Many got federal jobs straight up

Many have access to huge federal government grant

One of us floated a mast installation company straight up after learning it during service n many more

There’s no way u won’t b successful with all those things at your disposal
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Enemyofpeace: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2023
Reality3080:
that’s d same thing I am talking about, though I support tinubu, the guy have access to all d tools to make him successful

He can do trial n error with millions unlike hustlers that have no solid background but have to start from d scratch

I only rate people with nobody that made it
God bless you jare. The boy na ready made guy jo
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by CartelKenneth: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2023
Monkey ugly but him mama like am like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.