Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son (52637 Views)

Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi / Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by jaxxy(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:

Let's be honest... If I had such father I would simply be a musician or an artist

that's why he can't be good at anything without his father. Davido can survive without his fathers attention bt seyi can never.

seyi doesn't have a career or even skill just his fathers money.
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Moh247: 10:23am On Mar 15, 2023
jaxxy:

that's why he can't be good at anything without his father. Davido can survive without his fathers attention bt seyi can never.

Well he studied law and he graduated law school without his father

And Loatsad Media makes him millions of Naira monthly using his Digital Billboard

Almost all digital billboard in Lagos , Abuja, Kaduna, Kano , etc mostly belongs to him and he makes alot daily on adverts

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by fareed69(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2023
caleboxylic:

You didn't add that he smokes all day

Is that a bad one .
What of the ones taking Ice over there
Hatred go kill some people

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by eroticecstasy: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

The support he gave his father during this campaign season is remarkable.... They went all out for Jagaban as a family and won

That's how it's supposed to be and I really appreciated their effort

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Alvin007: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2023
jaxxy:

Quit saying things you don’t know, outta hatred. Seyi is a Lawyer. We were both at the Lagos campus(Law School) in 2011.
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by caleboxylic: 10:32am On Mar 15, 2023
fareed69:

Is that a bad one .
What of the ones taking Ice over there
Hatred go kill some people
Drug abuse is never a good one.

Hatred kill you there! How do you define such?
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by fareed69(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2023
caleboxylic:

Drug abuse is never a good one.

Hatred kill you there! How do you define such?

Can ask your cry cry President

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by casualobserver: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

The support he gave his father during this campaign season is remarkable.... They went all out for Jagaban as a family and won

Meanwhile one man wanted to be president but we never saw his son or any of his children.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Prettychild(f): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by jaxxy(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Alvin007:

Quit saying things you don’t know, outta hatred. Seyi is a Lawyer. We were both at the Lagos campus(Law School) in 2011.

ok nice he studied law.

Everything isn't out if hatred I only responded to what was written. if u both went to law school I'm not aware.

However most of what he's doing is based on his dad's political influence than genuine work.
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Alvin007: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2023
jaxxy:

ok nice he studied law.

Everything isn't out if hatred I only responded to what was written. if u both went to law school I'm not aware.

However most of what he's doing is based on his dad's political influence than genuine work.
Lol…it’s nothing outta the ordinary.
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by kezienaira: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

So he should support Atiku or Obi while his father is running presidency
What do you guys smoke selffff
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2023
Alvin007:

Lol…it’s nothing outta the ordinary.

Then it cannot be respected. Anybody can do what he did with such fatherly influence.

if u are serious about a career do the actual work.

I an not taking credit from him to sustain his business however bt can he do it without daddy's influence know power and influence is transient?

That is the big question.
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by agadez007(m): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2023
SaintLucia:
He also stood by his father during the campaign period while Obi Pandora son in this picture goes around protesting for Biafra to come and called Nigeria zoo.
I didn’t even know I was talking to a tinubu bot

Sorry
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by BeanX(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2023
SisterAnn:
Seyi Tinubu married to an Igbo Lady.
Stop spreading fake news.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/presidency-i-am-married-to-igbo-lady-vote-for-my-father-tinubus-son-begs-anambra-electorate/
Mumu which Igbo lady? her father is Lebanese maybe her mom is from South south.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Nobodysboo(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2023
WHO'S YOUR GUY? ME
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Alvin007: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2023
jaxxy:

Then it cannot be respected. Anybody can do what he did with such fatherly influence.

if u are serious about a career do the actual work.

I an not taking credit from him to sustain his business however bt can he do it without daddy's influence know power and influence is transient?

That is the big question.
Well…even if he can do it all on his own…it’s gonna take a lot of hard work and time. So, I agree with you.
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by SisterAnn(f): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:

Can't some of you Zombidiots dey your miserable lane...

The fool wished me death for supporting APC and I wished her death back ... Simple

I no be managrill so no carry any cyberbully come my side
There's no need to get emotional.

It was you that displayed your juju paraphernalia on internet for the whole world to see. Now you want me to dey my lane over a matter thrown up on the internet.

Your rival is a well known self acclaimed witch and has never changed her stance.

But here you are speaking from both sides of your mouth. How can you be serving juju alongside Allah? Pick a hustle already Oga and stop confusing Nlers.

So, I will ask you again, when will sisterfire die from your curse? Put a timeline to it dammit!

I don't give a friggin hoot about .
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by SisterAnn(f): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2023
BeanX:

Mumu which Igbo lady? her father is Lebanese maybe her mom is from South south.
Who do we believe? Is Seyi Tinubu a liar?
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Truthdeypain: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:

Bla bla bla

Ula Balu bla

Bulabulu

Leave long talk and appreciate the young lads resume and work experience

Nobody asked you to vote for him and he isnt contesting for anything

It's nothing deep

Alaaye rest. Na same you go come here in the next few years pushing him down on everybody throats with your racist and tribalistic persuasions.

Las Las you still worship him and his son after him and after him, this one na democratic monarchy, that's why you'll always be nothing but a petty slave.

Very evil AFONJARACISTBIGOT
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Truthdeypain: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2023
Chivisee:
So you have dumped Sanwolu and now you are preparing Seyi for LASG?..The audacity of you people is alarming. Is LAGOS your
private property?

With all the underdevelopment orchestrated by your father and his goons, so you are now the person that will continue, the flawed legacy of touts,criminals,agberos??

For other people reading this..the machinery for SEYI thiefnubuu has STARTED. All zombies from OSUN...KOGI...OYO..KWARA, that have pledge their miserable and useless life, should be ready to serve again.

Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin!!!

No wonder southafricans, ghana, Indians kill your tribe people like rats all because of your envy. Continue...

Shutup gaslighter. Hate, envy and jealousy are the principal requirements to becoming an URCHINATED SOUL.

AFONJARACISTBIGOT!
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Truthdeypain: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin!!!!!

You are a certified slave...how far with your Juju Koran swear against that Nairalander?
So all your Alfa consultation, didn't show you that you are destined for slavery?

Kpele oooo
!! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Josephkabila12: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
So you have dumped Sanwolu and now you are preparing Seyi for LASG?..The audacity of you people is alarming. Is LAGOS your
private property?

With all the underdevelopment orchestrated by thiefnubuu and his goons, so you are now supporting and packaging the person that will continue, the flawed legacy of touts,kriminals,agberos?? Who be dis st*pid ibo mumu

For other people reading this..the machinery for SEYI thiefnubuu has STARTED. All zombies from OSUN...KOGI...OYO..KWARA, that have pledge their miserable and useless life, should be ready to serve again.

Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin!!! grin

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Josephkabila12: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
private property?

With all the underdevelopment orchestrated by thiefnubuu and his goons, so you are now supporting and packaging the person that will continue, the flawed legacy of touts,kriminals,agberos??

Who be dis st*pid ibo mumu
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Truthdeypain: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:

I met Seyi wey back 2010 at Dynamix magazine event.. he came with Olamiju Akala and also Afolayan the Airtel actor.. at koko dome ibadan

Such a down to earth nigga.

Nobody served him.. I serve almighty Allah

He is a cool guy and his father is the president no hard feelings knowing about him

See this way this guy just dey calm dey explain like human being without sounding stupid and useless.

Had it been by mistake this was anything related to an Igbo person, you this venomous snake would be vomiting every unprintable derogation and madness imaginable.

Such a shitty personality. Hatred has destroyed you and may it continue to destroy you.
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by 77up(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2023
Reality3080:
though I support tinubu but no big deal about all those things u listed above for someone like tinubu son
He deserves all the accolades bro, did you see Obi and Atiku son at all? It's same old style of politics of keeping their families away and be using someone else's for their struggle but Tinubu own is different.

Seyi tried !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by 77up(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
private property?

With all the underdevelopment orchestrated by thiefnubuu and his goons, so you are now supporting and packaging the person that will continue, the flawed legacy of touts,kriminals,agberos??

You will be fine
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Heavensent01(m): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
See as you are showing your CV Only a fool will employ you, because you are obviously a traitor who will go for the highest bidder. So if you think you are marketing yourself for Seyi or his associates to recommend you. You are a fuu and failure.

You will rant and nobody send you...Spits

ignore this fool and his tribe Moh247

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Reality3080: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2023
77up:
He deserves all the accolades bro, did you see Obi and Atiku son at all? It's same old style of politics of keeping their families away and be using someone else's for their struggle but Tinubu own is different.

Seyi tried !
I am not talking about how he supported his father
He tried in that aspect

I am only talking about the claim that he’s successful because he’s hardworking
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Jackson105: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Slave na slave!!!...

Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin!!!!!..

Sophisticated abi?

How is that your problem, orji family is still feeding your parents kerosene in Abia, you no see that one talk.
Leave southwest politics and stop convulsing
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Truthdeypain: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2023
simple87:

And what is the big deal in that? Developed democracy like the USA have both father and son as president at different time (Bush senior and Bush junior)..Please, grow beyond this pettiness.

Have never known a happier slave in my entire life
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by SaintLucia: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
agadez007:
I didn’t even know I was talking to a tinubu bot

Sorry
Eeyah sorry o Obidient. Tinubu trained his son to become a patriotic Nigerian while Obi Pandora trained his own son to become a terrorist that now step his foot on the Nigeria flag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) / Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti / List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.