Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son (52639 Views)

Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi / Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Moh247: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2023
victoria1991:

Let's be Frank why won't he support his father fir presidency.Its a normal thing. I am sure if it you are in his shoe, you will do more than that

grin

I will oo....

First son, living in Aso Rock Villa

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by shinealight(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2023
Reality3080:
though I support tinubu but no big deal about all those things u listed above for someone like tinubu son

He still proved that he is his own man and he can stand on his own two feet even without leaning on his father. That’s a real man! cool
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by bewla(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2023
gmo10:
My guy
Who's your guy spiro
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by simple87: 9:05am On Mar 15, 2023
Roboto11:

And your father would serve papa and pikin.

grin

And what is the big deal in that? Developed democracy like the USA have both father and son as president at different time (Bush senior and Bush junior)..Please, grow beyond this pettiness.
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by agadez007(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2023
SaintLucia:
He also stood by his father during the campaign period while Obi Pandora son in this picture goes around protesting for Biafra to come and called Nigeria zoo.
urchin,you must high on tinubu’s crack/opium if you think that is Peter Obi’s son
Mumu agbadorian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Allisgud: 9:07am On Mar 15, 2023
He is a product of drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Thomasankara(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2023
[/color]I thought they said, Remi Tinubu had no son for Bola Tinubu[color=#770077]
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by charlypoker(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2023
Behold the son of a drug lord, who stole the people's mandate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by bewla(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
So you have dumped Sanwolu and now you are preparing Seyi for LASG?..The audacity of you people is alarming. Is LAGOS your
private property?

With all the underdevelopment orchestrated by thiefnubuu and his goons, so you are now supporting and packaging the person that will continue, the flawed legacy of touts,kriminals,agberos??

For other people reading this..the machinery for SEYI thiefnubuu has STARTED. All zombies from OSUN...KOGI...OYO..KWARA, that have pledge their miserable and useless life, should be ready to serve again.

Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin!!! grin

Don't fault us even grand children if them. Do well and seek to run for any post
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by SaintLucia: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2023
agadez007:
urchin,you must high on tinubu’s crack/opium if you think that is Peter Obi’s son
Mumu agbadorian
He also stood by his father during the campaign period while Obi Pandora son in this picture goes around protesting for Biafra to come and called Nigeria zoo.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by OtunbaJ: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

The support he gave his father during this campaign season is remarkable.... They went all out for Jagaban as a family and won

so are u expecting him to go against his father, who benefit more between Seyi and s so call supporter groups. Abeg get some senses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by bewla(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Jagaban presidency is not God plans for Nigeria.

It was illegitimate Inec induced president elect.
I wonder who is educated if you call a professor in philosophy and other degree a illiterate

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by JoeyNaza: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:

I met Seyi wey back 2010 at Dynamix magazine event.. he came with Olamiju Akala and also Afolayan the Airtel actor.. at koko dome ibadan

Such a down to earth nigga.

Nobody served him.. I serve almighty Allah

He is a cool guy and his father is the president no hard feelings knowing about him

You serve almighty Allah but on another thread you were doing juju and invoking jinns

It's alright after all you are a Yoruba Muslim, not much expected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Moh247: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2023
JoeyNaza:

You serve almighty Allah but on another thread you were doing juju and invoking jinns

It's alright after all you are a Yoruba Muslim, not much expected

Mind your business abi wetin concern your life with Allah...

Naso una go dey look for trouble about aimlessly

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by wahalawahala: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2023
Allisgud:
He is a product of drugs
deep down u Kno u go exchange hin papa fr your papa without thinking twice..talk Tru,u dey envy am 😂😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by rickyrex(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2023
Chivisee:
So you have dumped Sanwolu and now you are preparing Seyi for LASG?..The audacity of you people is alarming. Is LAGOS your
private property?

With all the underdevelopment orchestrated by your father and his goons, so you are now the person that will continue, the flawed legacy of touts,criminals,agberos??

For other people reading this..the machinery for SEYI thiefnubuu has STARTED. All zombies from OSUN...KOGI...OYO..KWARA, that have pledge their miserable and useless life, should be ready to serve again.

Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin!!!

No wonder southafricans, ghana, Indians kill your tribe people like rats all because of your envy. Continue...
so if dem wan kill south africa dem go say igbos go one side yoruba go one side abi. You mumu die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by bewla(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:

I met Seyi wey back 2010 at Dynamix magazine event.. he came with Olamiju Akala and also Afolayan the Airtel actor.. at koko dome ibadan

Such a down to earth nigga.

Nobody served him.. I serve almighty Allah

He is a cool guy and his father is the president no hard feelings knowing about him

Let it go who no like am let them carry gun for body all the time
Kill them. Self if he choke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by OtunbaJ: 9:15am On Mar 15, 2023
2027 race has commence, lol smiley smiley, but wait I why saying that his wife is half Nigeria n Labaness. Y not Half Labaness n igbo. I tout that is what u guys are using against Gbadebo LP candidate

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Psoul(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2023
He is not Tinubu's son.
If u are in doubt, go to court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by DKM123: 9:17am On Mar 15, 2023
MSCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW!
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by MadarasBlade(m): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2023
Carthaporo:
future Lagos governor keep tribalistic aside this guy would bee a food asset to Lagos state if elected as governed

You guys are so deep in captivity that you've started to fall in love with it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by visaclick: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2023
I must say it’s an impressive resume he got, he even tried out in tech” that’s a fighter and born leader i like what I just read about him compared to buhari son who is an embarrassment and has moral dropping hobby like falling off a bike. Frankly I know nigeria will do quite better under tinubu, I’m not an apc supporter but i ve followed the family and everyone there seems to embrace new ideas.l which is what nigeria needs at this time. The youths have to take up jobs especially on tech, we shouldn’t be talking about crude oil in 2023 when other part of rhe world is already on clean energy. There’s so much to be tapped from the internet and Chinese are doing very well in that phase.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Mercisharelove(f): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2023
grandlexuz:
Most Nigerian writers can't differentiate between half brother and stepbrother.

💯. Perfect
Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by naturefellow(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
His support for his father during this campaign season is remarkable... They went all out for Jagaban as a family and won rigged
fixed that for you undecided

If you want to be successful in life, never lie to yourself - Paulo Coelho

1 Share

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by olamike02: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
private property?

With all the underdevelopment orchestrated by thiefnubuu and his goons, so you are now supporting and packaging the person that will continue, the flawed legacy of touts,kriminals,agberos??

Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin!!! grin

THIS MUST BE FROM ONE OF THE PIGS. U LEFT YOUR ENCLAVES IN RUINS BUT CARRY TINUBU MATTER FOR YOUR HEAD.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Basicend: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2023
Reality3080:
though I support tinubu but no big deal about all those things u listed above for someone like tinubu son

Absolutely. I was expecting more. . Too.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by OmonnakOdapig: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2023
Who e epp? him don baff?

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by agadez007(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2023
SaintLucia:
blind bat

I can’t help you

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by lolu2019: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
You don't have a choice zombie...

Una serve Papa..Una serve Mama..una must Serve Pikin
!!..

how is that ur problem.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son by Reality3080: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2023
shinealight:

He still proved that he is his own man and he can stand on his own two feet even without leaning on his father. That’s a real man! cool
where did he get d resources to do all that?

What u people don’t understand is that good connection is better than money, with tinubu call he can b given any contract n anything he wishes

I only rate people without influential parents that made it against all odd

With 20 million u can start a good life b a reasonable business not to talk of someone like seyi who have access to more than 20 million even as a starter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ / Buhari Meets Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / Obiano Inspects A Plastic Bridge In Vienna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.