Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too (7596 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Renzi(f): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2011
Yes so, my first r/s, even though he was always fronted in front of people, he was a real gigolo. Makes me wonder what he actually needed me for, when he could have the working class ladies. kept askin me for money, recharge cards, etc. 2 years of r/s, didn't even get me a N10 pencil and I was just a student, until I said enough was enough, when I stopped giving, the r/s crashed
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by ebonyvibe(f): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2011
Yes the useless ones with no shame
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Youngpo413: 6:48am On May 02, 2016
uglyBetty1:
     I met an old time school friend through Facebook and we hooked up later when he came to my base, because we don't stay in the same state. The guy is posing as a big boy to me that he is now made, but funny enough he keeps on asking me for recharge cards, bringing up one excuses to ask me for money.

The other day, he said i should send Etisalat card to him, that he couldn't get card where he is. Another day, he said he is within my state and that he forgot his cheque book that he wants to come over to my office and collect some money, i told him that am broke, that i don't have anything on me.

But the funniest thing is that he will call me with his etisalat line only to remind me that i have not sent him the card. So am asking, do Big boys ask ladies for recharge cards.
The good you do to someone today will never go unrewarded.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Youngpo413: 6:55am On May 02, 2016
ebonyvibe:
Yes the useless ones with no shame
in that case all of you ladies are useless cos you all beg for recharge card like there is no tomorrow even the so called big girls.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by firstking01(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2016
The guy is a pathetic broke dude

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Guyz Can Do This,, Matured Mind Only....pls / Drama As Married Man Was Caught Pants Down In The Act With ‘A Mad Woman ’ In Pub / Why Do Ladies Go Dry During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.