Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage (4839 Views)

Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? / After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This / How Innocent Can A Girl Look? 18+ Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Alusiizizi:

I am following you now. Expect your NL experience to be full of anguish, bitterness and fear, on account of me. Stvpid bitch!! By the way, why do you come of to me as some cheap diseased wh0re(from your profile picture)? Oh, I know. It's because you are a cheap diseased wh0re!! Stvpid bitch!!

See how dis one is busy calling his wr*tched mother names grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
zoer:

So sorry dear is is a paediatrician With Do tors without Borders Holland

Nice one. Now the question is, if Sheistoopretty or whatever her moniker is decides to curse the world with children(more precisely, mongrels) what will they be when they grow up?
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by zoer(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Indeed. I just pity the upcoming generation. Seriously, what is the point of life in the future if these are the kind of mothers that one has to accept.

The old school mothers are the best not the present day hook up ladies
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by zoer(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Nice one. Now the question is, if Sheistoopretty or whatever her moniker is decides to curse the world with children(more precisely, mongrels) what will they be when they grow up?

Retards
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
zoer:

The old school mothers are the best not the present day hook up ladies

I miss the old school mothers so much. They knew what it meant to be mothers. They knew what it meant to be wives. Most especially they knew the value of the grace of womanhood. Today's girls aren't worth much more than the #1k they charge per hookup.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by zoer(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Indeed. I just pity the upcoming generation. Seriously, what is the point of life in the future if these are the kind of mothers that one has to accept.

Most of her kids are in suckaway....
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by zoer(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Alusiizizi:

I miss the old school mothers so much. They knew what it meant to be mothers. They knew what it meant to be wives. Most especially they knew the value of the grace of womanhood. Today's girls aren't worth much more than the #1k they charge per hookup.

You just said it all....
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

See how dis one is busy calling his wr*tched mother names grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My mother. My mother produced 2 millionaire bizmen, and 3 Ph.Ds. What will your children be when they grow up? Stvpid bitch!!
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
zoer:

Most of her kids are in suckaway....

Probably so. Perhaps we may yet get lucky on this one. Perhaps she has performed so many abortions that she is no longer able to bear children.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by zoer(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
Alusiizizi:

My mother. My mother produced 2 millionaire bizmen, and 3 Ph.Ds. What will your children be when they grow up? Stvpid bitch!!

This is how old school mothers crown themselves.....with grace
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
zoer:

This is how old school mothers crown themselves.....with grace

Precisely.
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by zoer(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Probably so. Perhaps we may yet get lucky on this one. Perhaps she has performed so many abortions that she is no longer able to bear children.

Most likely
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by zoer(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Precisely.

She's just an ssce holder....
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
zoer:

She's just an ssce holder....

You should be wondering whether she even finished secondary school.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by blazepascal(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

you are just disgracing your self in nairaland to you it might for fim but you have tarnished your reputation
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Vicker777(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Laughing out loud here..... you really took your time with this humour..... grin.... that's the truth anyways
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by myhousestats: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
When you turn your phone upside down, but it's set to auto rotate.

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by RealNiggaDee(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Two things are vital in this life :
1. Make money
And
2. Don't die young
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by FuckYourFather(f): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
haha very good
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by BigYash: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
The after look though cheesy She blike this one don enter one chance cheesy
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Prettygirl200(f): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wetyn con be this one now, all this mumu Nigerian men sef, mutewww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Uses Is Son For Sacrifice - Anita Brown / Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background / Young Man Shows Off Her 50 Year Old Mum Who Looks A Cute 20 Year Old (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.