Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures (15901 Views)

My Ex-gf Of 8months Wants To Come Back / Life Has Humbled Me / How A Facebook User Humbled A Yahoo Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by KarinaSlim(f): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thamesbridge:
https://www.nairaland.com/7372880/canada-humble-miss-cheap-nigerian

With reference to this thread I made when I knewly moved to Canada.

I have some gist for you. Eight months after I moved to Canada I was able to taste pussy, thanks to a beautiful Uganda lady.

Lemme tell you, when I was in Nigeria, I used to hear that oyibo dey rush black men. When I got here I realised it was all fallacies and lies. Oyibo women doesn't give a fvck about black men except you are a celebrity, rich athletic or sports personality or one rich popular dude.

The same pussy I change every week in Nigeria was what took me Eight months to see here.

There's money here once you are working and there are Jobs everywhere in Canada, but working without pussy sometimes is not really cool.

Some of them can be tempting, while I was waiting for bus at a bus stop, two girls were dancing and shaking yansh for me, not that they like or want you, but they just wanna do it. Just ignore them and swallow saliva, you will be alright

Really? The bolded.

And u are proud to say it here.

Please make sure you go test for HIV, Hepatitis A,B,C and STI's.

Just an advice.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Greystone: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thamesbridge:

I have some gist for you. Eight months after I moved to Canada I was able to taste pussy, thanks to a beautiful Uganda lady.

Lemme tell you, when I was in Nigeria, I used to hear that oyibo dey rush black men. When I got here I realised it was all fallacies and lies. Oyibo women doesn't give a fvck about black men except you are a celebrity, rich athletic or sports personality or one rich popular dude.

The same pussy I change every week in Nigeria was what took me Eight months to see here.

There's money here once you are working and there are Jobs everywhere in Canada, but working without pussy sometimes is not really cool.

Some of them can be tempting, while I was waiting for bus at a bus stop, two girls were dancing and shaking yansh for me, not that they like or want you, but they just wanna do it. Just ignore them and swallow saliva, you will be alright

You couldn’t get laid for 8 whole months?
No workmate/ classmate, neighbor/ acquaintance found you attractive enough to want to be with you?

WTF man

5 Likes

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by ZINNYBANKS: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thamesbridge:

Mumu man I am a citizen now, people like you are rapists. Because rapists don't like facing reality, think women are easy to get everywhere
You no get orientation as dem dey joli for ur front so u suppose enter one of them..
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Johnjustice: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ugly flat ass girl, spits.

1 Like

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by EmiDon11: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thamesbridge:

Mumu man I am a citizen now, people like you are rapists. Because rapists don't like facing reality, think women are easy to get everywhere
link me up bro
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Na pussy bring you join Canada ba

2 Likes

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by SenecaTheYonger: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thamesbridge:

Under 8 months?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Memberclub(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thamesbridge:

Happy for you broda.

Hope u no use condom lol
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Kodak9(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Those girls wey dey for picture wowo no be lie
See as Dem dey flat and shapeless sad
Even if Dem dash me oyinbo I no go fit knack Dem undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by yachal: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
BootyliciousBoy:
See this one.

If you need Canadian ladies, let me know.
There's a site you'll meet them, it's a video chat. But make sure you are handsome.

I need o
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by SenecaTheYonger: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thamesbridge:

I no go lie. I finished one bottle of nivea cream in few months

The woman make sense. But tell us how you bagged her. Was it in 24 hours after meeting each other?
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Kodak9(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Under 8 months?
leave am make e dey lie
My aunty wey dey America since last year never get citizenship passport,nah you wey just enter now 😒😒
Keep up the lie bro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by oluwabunmi61010: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Afonja and toto. Nah toto dey worry you for abroad? No be sey una fine self but too dey obsess with toto.Afonja and toto. Nah toto dey worry you for abroad? No be sey una fine self but too dey obsess with toto....
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thamesbridge:

Pls be specific, white women in Canada don't give a Bleep about African men.

I understand where they are coming from ..you are a damn immigrant

African American or home born black men get the bunch of white women.

Another set of men that get steady white women are scammers, thugs and drug dealers.

Bro stop wearing shirt and trouser, DRESS like the stereotype of blackmen and you will get white girls

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by delighttessy(f): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
My dear show us the way ooo.. me too wan jakpa..
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thamesbridge:

You are accusing someone of being a rapist while you yourself took picture of a woman ass without permission.

If she knows and report you to the police and they arrest you, you will say white people are racist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by jedisco(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thamesbridge:

Lol @op... should be more civil in your language.

Loud it to folks on NL who've never seen airport but keep repeating 'why not go abroad and marry thinking those abroad are saints' cos they think black men are sought after abroad because of their big gbola. There are ways for easier access but no one wants a problematic lady.

Fact is sex is cheap everywhere even moreso abroad but there are cultural differences moreso in the ways folks date. Also, poverty in 9ja cheapens sex. That many African nations are not doing well and there are a number of struggling black folks abroad does not the wrong perception the average person has about Africans
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Angrygoat: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
All these one na ugly non white girls na, ugly flat yansh, man chest.stinky pekus.. Dem fit don cage dem for India,Pakistan,naija. When dem enter Europe,dem go yawo. Come new Orleans,north carolina,come see naked big breast for shop,day or nite. Naked big pawpaw breast,with big fat yansh and almost naked just 10% bikini. Your prick go hard taya

2 Likes

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by dopedan(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
popesco123:
Please what is the name of the site?
uote author=BootyliciousBoy post=121757510]See this one.

There's a site you'll meet them, it's a video chat. But make sure you are handsome.
Im interested
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by FEGNO: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:

Excuse me. We are not cheap here in Nigeria either
Very very very cheap.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Sirchiboy: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thamesbridge:

Osaro no be so na.
You don leave me go Canada.
Your guy dey suffer here.
Abeg help your brother
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by M40crips: 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
BootyliciousBoy:
See this one.

Bro make I enter your DM sir
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by endy69: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
8 month wey you enter Canada you don become a Second class citizen.Dey there make travel agent dey deceive you with fake green card.
Immigration officers are on your trail.
Baba e dey possible through Canadian express entry route. In fact ppl dey dey Nigeria dey get PR cum go there do like 6months

1 Like

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by endy69: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
BootyliciousBoy:
See this one.

Bro share na
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
endy69:

Baba e dey possible through Canadian express entry route. In fact ppl dey dey Nigeria dey get PR cum go there do like 6months
Are you a travel agent?

1 Like

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by intruder15(m): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thamesbridge:

Really not cool posting her picture. If you see nothing wrong, then I wish same to your female siblings.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by endy69: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
Are you a travel agent?
I've read about it and you can also at Canadian embassy website
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Doyenro23(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
how many secs you last no lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.