Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures (15903 Views)

My Ex-gf Of 8months Wants To Come Back / Life Has Humbled Me / How A Facebook User Humbled A Yahoo Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Gerrard59(m): 2:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Thamesbridge:
https://www.nairaland.com/7372880/canada-humble-miss-cheap-nigerian

With reference to this thread I made when I knewly moved to Canada.

I have some gist for you. Eight months after I moved to Canada I was able to taste pussy, thanks to a beautiful Uganda lady.

Lemme tell you, when I was in Nigeria, I used to hear that oyibo dey rush black men. When I got here I realised it was all fallacies and lies. Oyibo women doesn't give a fvck about black men except you are a celebrity, rich athletic or sports personality or one rich popular dude.

The same pussy I change every week in Nigeria was what took me Eight months to see here.

There's money here once you are working and there are Jobs everywhere in Canada, but working without pussy sometimes is not really cool.

Some of them can be tempting, while I was waiting for bus at a bus stop, two girls were dancing and shaking yansh for me, not that they like or want you, but they just wanna do it. Just ignore them and swallow saliva, you will be alright

This is the result of having constant sexual intercourse while in Nigeria. If you are like me, you won't find it so hard to stay without sex. In Canada, it took you eight months. Where I am, boys don dey two years plus, pant dem no see. grin

My advice has always been simple: attain citizenship, immerse yourself in the culture, make money (business or career), and then explore other locations. A man with money has many options. The Caribbeans and South America are in your backyard. Life should not be hard.

P.S. I am glad many Nigerians, especially the men, are realising that the vast majority of Nigerian men are not handsome. This I knew more than three years ago. Nigerian women, even without makeup, are finer than the men.
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Gerrard59(m): 2:38am On Mar 16, 2023
Raalsalghul:
I feel like new immigrants (men) need to give themselves a break.

You are new in a country, probably sorting out accommodation, finances, getting a job and then residency.

These already are so many battles to face so you won't probably have time to learn about the dating culture which in itself altogether is different from that of Nigeria.

Unless you're extremely handsome or a natural Chad would you get women.

So give yourself time and settle into the new environment and then find ways to beautiful yourself so you can get the quality companionship you need.

Stop being so hard on yourself.

The average Nigerian man loves sex so much. So, don't be surprised by how they lament. They cannot do without it. It is the reason hookup has increased exponentially. Smart young, succulent and beautiful ladies are fleecing them, and rightfully so.
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Thamesbridge:

I have some gist for you. Eight months after I moved to Canada I was able to taste pussy, thanks to a beautiful Uganda lady.

Lemme tell you, when I was in Nigeria, I used to hear that oyibo dey rush black men. When I got here I realised it was all fallacies and lies. Oyibo women doesn't give a fvck about black men except you are a celebrity, rich athletic or sports personality or one rich popular dude.

The same pussy I change every week in Nigeria was what took me Eight months to see here.

There's money here once you are working and there are Jobs everywhere in Canada, but working without pussy sometimes is not really cool.

Some of them can be tempting, while I was waiting for bus at a bus stop, two girls were dancing and shaking yansh for me, not that they like or want you, but they just wanna do it. Just ignore them and swallow saliva, you will be alright
Take it easy bro, there nothing in the so called thing. Be focus bro
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by cooooooks(m): 5:11am On Mar 16, 2023
What kind of creepy pussy post is this Have some self respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by cooooooks(m): 5:23am On Mar 16, 2023
My friend, calm down and face what you came to Canada for.

Also, if you're not a PR, and you have free 5 - 10 hours a week, learn french.

There are specific pathways, including outside Quebec, for French speakers.

You can even use a Nigerian based french teacher to save costs, and help the naija economy.

Thamesbridge:

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by cooooooks(m): 5:31am On Mar 16, 2023
Bro, congrats btw. Also, your post has rap-ey vibes to it.

Plus the sneaky pictures of the girls is a complete no-no.

Thamesbridge:

Mumu man I am a citizen now, people like you are rapists. Because rapists don't like facing reality, think women are easy to get everywhere
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 16, 2023
cooooooks:
My friend, calm down and face what you came to Canada for.

Also, if you're not a PR, and you have free 5 - 10 hours a week, learn french.

There are specific pathways, including outside Quebec, for French speakers.

You can even use a Nigerian based french teacher to save costs, and help the naija economy.

Rev father I greet you sir grin . Very decent man that you are. Keep it up
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by cooooooks(m): 5:39am On Mar 16, 2023
You are blessed my brother/sister.

Esoresor:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 16, 2023
cooooooks:
Bro, congrats btw. Also, your post has rap-ey vibes to it.

Plus the sneaky pictures of the girls is a complete no-no.

Reverend father has backslided with this post. What a reverend
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by DAramis: 5:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Esoresor:

Is he truly a Reverend Father ? grin cheesy

What most people don't understand is that OP doesn't want to be a celibate. cheesy
If he wanted such, he could have simply become a Roman catholic priest or Chinese monk.

Sex is the 4th basic need of man. Wahalie, if you happen to be a Nigerian, it becomes even more important than food itself. smiley

Broda man hold that Ugandan wella, and may more fall upon you (more open doors to you as you explore)

CC
Thamesbridge
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by cooooooks(m): 6:18am On Mar 16, 2023
No backsliding from me. Never lose focus!!

Esoresor:
Reverend father has backslided with this post. What a reverend
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Raalsalghul: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Gerrard59:

Nigerian women, even without makeup, are finer than the men.

Oga you don start. 🙄

Na statements like this dey make me talk say you dey whiteknight sometimes.

I disagree with you though.

Nigerian men and women are the same in terms of beauty.

Abi the ugly Nigerian men no be the supposed "beautiful" Nigerian women born them?
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2023
Angrygoat:
All these one na ugly non white girls na, ugly flat yansh, man chest.stinky pekus.. Dem fit don cage dem for India,Pakistan,naija. When dem enter Europe,dem go yawo. Come new Orleans,north carolina,come see naked big breast for shop,day or nite. Naked big pawpaw breast,with big fat yansh and almost naked just 10% bikini. Your prick go hard taya
This man., See as I dey laugh! 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Simplythebest: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Come to Romania and see what is called beautiful ladies. The have most beautiful women in this world

1 Like

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by africandictator(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2023
BootyliciousBoy:
See this one.

If you need Canadian ladies, let me know.
There's a site you'll meet them, it's a video chat. But make sure you are handsome.
hmmmm
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by vislabraye(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Thamesbridge:

People are busy here both men and women because there are too many job opportunities. I haven't heard the word "prostitution" since I moved to Canada. Women are rich and powerful here

Dude doesn't know that the reason many ladies are into prostitution is because of money. That's why if you're in Nigeria and have good cash, konji no go hold you. (I miss PH Sha)

1 Like

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Gerrard59:

This is the result of having constant sexual intercourse while in Nigeria. If you are like me, you won't find it so hard to stay without sex. In Canada, it took you eight months. Where I am, boys don dey two years plus, pant dem no see. grin

My advice has always been simple: attain citizenship, immerse yourself in the culture, make money (business or career), and then explore other locations. A man with money has many options. The Caribbeans and South America are in your backyard. Life should not be hard.

P.S. I am glad many Nigerians, especially the men, are realising that the vast majority of Nigerian men are not handsome. This I knew more than three years ago. Nigerian women, even without makeup, are finer than the men.

You're right. These men Will always believe it's their lack of money that has consistently keep sex away from them, but the big issue is look. Yes, look. It's until they Japa to western countries where women don't really need urgent 2k to fuvk you (not that these women don't want money either, but they're doing pretty fine and better than the average man financially, so e get the kind money wey you go have that will convince them) that these guys eventually get to realize that they suck in term of look. See, your look is very important in this abroad. I've constantly chyked women without success and I've missed out on a lot of them who has papers, but get disappointed in my look upon meeting (I do chyked on dating website). If my look is better, I might probably get to date one of them and find means to solidify my stay

Nigerian men are highly deluded, thinking women of all races want them for being black. Frustration await a lot of them

1 Like

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Gerrard59:

You're right. These men Will always believe it's their lack of money that has consistently keep sex away from them, but the big issue is look. Yes, look. It's until they Japa to western countries where women don't really need urgent 2k to fuvk you (not that these women don't want money either, but they're doing pretty fine and better than the average man financially, so e get the kind money wey you go have that will convince them) that these guys eventually get to realize that they suck in term of look. See, your look is very important in this abroad. I've constantly chyked women without success and I've missed out on a lot of them who has papers, but get disappointed in my look upon meeting (I do chyked on dating website). If my look is better, I might probably get to date one of them and find means to solidify my stay

Nigerian men are highly deluded, thinking women of all races want them for being black. Frustration await a lot of them

But it's not 100% true that Nigerian women look better than the men. It is just that women, no matter how they look, anywhere, will always get sexual attention, because men across all races are thirsty and men generally don't fuvk with beauty the way women obsess about handsomeness of men
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Freo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
I wish i had your chance, i wouldn't be messing around like this.
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Freo:
I wish i had your chance, i wouldn't be messing around like this.

Don't worry . Work towards it. If you have properties in Nigeria like houses, business, cars and all, sell it and use the money to relocate. It is fine. You can also sell of one your children if you have one. It's all worth it. Imagine everyone getting to know you're now in the abroad, look at how prestige that will bring u

1 Like

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by gfon(m): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
oluayebenz:

That is actually impossible.
Don't mind that dude.
a visit to the Canadian embassy website would enlighten you...but you choose not to. 😏
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by adam4success(m): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bro plz bless me.
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Freo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Manydays01:

Don't worry . Work towards it. If you have properties in Nigeria like houses, business, cars and all, sell it and use the money to relocate. It is fine. You can also sell of one your children if you have one. It's all worth it. Imagine everyone getting to know you're now in the abroad, look at how prestige that will bring u

Nah.. I'm not going there for fame, I just like being around smart people.
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Freo:

Nah.. I'm not going there for fame, I just like being around smart people.

Ok. Then follow my advise. If you have wife too, consider offering her off for sex to another man to raise More money
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Freo(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Manydays01:

Ok. Then follow my advise. If you have wife too, consider offering her off for sex to another man to raise More money

Guy wtf cheesy i know I'm a play boy but not to my wife, niggur. I don't think I'm even going to marry anytime soon.
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by oluayebenz: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
gfon:
a visit to the Canadian embassy website would enlighten you...but you choose not to. 😏

Who need to be enlightened?

I'm not sure you even know the difference between permanent residency and citizen
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Gerrard59(m): 6:05am On Mar 17, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Oga you don start. 🙄

Na statements like this dey make me talk say you dey whiteknight sometimes.

I disagree with you though.

Nigerian men and women are the same in terms of beauty.

Abi the ugly Nigerian men no be the supposed "beautiful" Nigerian women born them?

I did not make that statement because of wishful thinking. In the Facebook group I am in, I carefully analysed the pictures members uploaded during the introduction and even profile pictures and other posted pictures. I realised that women, even without makeup, are finer than the men. When I see a fine man, I even tell myself that this guy is handsome, and vice-versa for the women. Nigerian men are not handsome. Fine, being handsome is not the major way to assess a man's desirability, but facially speaking? Nigerian men are not fine. Even the men who japa'd recently especially to the UK are not handsome. Those in Canada fine pass them. Until I observe in a group where there are many fine Nigerian men, I would change. I rely on studies, hypothetical or scientific, to change my beliefs.

P.S. I am not handsome too. I worwor die.
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Raalsalghul: 6:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Gerrard59:

I did not make that statement because of wishful thinking. In the Facebook group I am in, I carefully analysed the pictures members uploaded during the introduction and even profile pictures and other posted pictures. I realised that women, even without makeup, are finer than the men. When I see a fine man, I even tell myself that this guy is handsome, and vice-versa for the women. Nigerian men are not handsome. Fine, being handsome is not the major way to assess a man's desirability, but facially speaking? Nigerian men are not fine. Even the men who japa'd recently especially to the UK are not handsome. Those in Canada fine pass them. Until I observe in a group where there are many fine Nigerian men, I would change. I rely on studies, hypothetical or scientific, to change my beliefs.

P.S. I am not handsome too. I worwor die.

Lol.

So you used a Facebook group as a sample size for a population of over 200 million people that cuts across different tribes, cultures, religion and physical features?

And have you considered your own bias too especially with regards to how you lampoon Nigerian men daily. Pretty sure that has spilled over here. Assuming this came from some one neutral, I'd be more inclined to accept.

Also, what is your definition of beauty? Facial looks, body size, hair etc Or maybe a combination of two or more of these features? And you've skirted around the question of how these beautiful Nigerian women keep birthing ugly Nigerian men?

Haba! Bros, you smart pass this one.

I'm sure you realise the folly in this your assertion. Not arguing this with you any further. It's just your hatred for Nigerian men playing out here - again. Lol!

NB: Facially, I'm average too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by emmaodet: 7:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Raalsalghul:

And you've skirted around the question of how these beautiful Nigerian women keep birthing ugly Nigerian men?

Haba! Bros, you smart pass this one.

I'm sure you realise the folly in this your assertion. Not arguing this with you any further. It's just your hatred for Nigerian men playing out here - again. Lol!

NB: Facially, I'm average too.

Nice question at the bolded. I still don't believe that moniker you quoted is a man.
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by deyplay: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2023
Manydays01:

Have you done face to face chyking before over there?
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
deyplay:
Have you done face to face chyking before over there?

It's not a common thing here. The girl can accuse you of harassment and you know what that means? Jail!
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by deyplay: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Manydays01:

It's not a common thing here. The girl can accuse you of harassment and you know what that means? Jail!
which country is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams / Is It Really Wrong To Have Sex With A Girl Under 18 Years Of Age (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.