Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures (15898 Views)

My Ex-gf Of 8months Wants To Come Back / Life Has Humbled Me / How A Facebook User Humbled A Yahoo Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
deyplay:
which country is that?

I'm talking about America, Canada. I don't know about others. Don't try that here
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by 1Sharon(f): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Gerrard59:

For once, we agree on something.

I really don't care about your opinion undecided

1 Like

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by imagrg(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
To Canada I go! shocked
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Lol.

So you used a Facebook group as a sample size for a population of over 200 million people that cuts across different tribes, cultures, religion and physical features?

And have you considered your own bias too especially with regards to how you lampoon Nigerian men daily. Pretty sure that has spilled over here. Assuming this came from some one neutral, I'd be more inclined to accept.

Also, what is your definition of beauty? Facial looks, body size, hair etc Or maybe a combination of two or more of these features? And you've skirted around the question of how these beautiful Nigerian women keep birthing ugly Nigerian men?

Haba! Bros, you smart pass this one.

I'm sure you realise the folly in this your assertion. Not arguing this with you any further. It's just your hatred for Nigerian men playing out here - again. Lol!

NB: Facially, I'm average too.
For stating his observation he has finally become a naija man hater? If this is hate then what will the posts or threads calling women unprintable names (hoes,damaged goods,used products , evening newspapers etc) be called? Love?
Seems you can't handle criticisms just as you accuse women of not being able to handle criticisms.
Let's assume he is wrong(off course he isn't) ,why is his opinion not tolerated,since men have been allowed to have opinions on women for years on this forum?

According to you,
All criticisms/analysis of women=truth and freedom of speech.
All criticisms/analysis of naija men=hate towards men

But I don't expect a fair play from your likes. Sad though, sad
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by deyplay: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
Manydays01:

I'm talking about America, Canada. I don't know about others. Don't try that here
which country are you?
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
deyplay:
which country are you?

I'm in Canada bro

1 Like

Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by deyplay: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Manydays01:

I'm in Canada bro
nice one baba.
Re: Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures by gforce5: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
The OP's mentality is what is wrong with most Nigerian men who spent all their formative and young adult years in Nigeria. They are too hyperactive when it comes to sex. Nigerian men who grew up in Nigeria are used to getting cheap p**s because of the poverty level in that country. In Nigeria, you can entice a lady with just sharwarma and ice cream. You cannot try that abroad. Even in liberal countries like Holland, girls will never sleep with you on the same day except they are VERY drunk and they find you to be very attractive.

I'm glad that the OP has realized that Nigerian men aren't hot cakes abroad. It's a lie that has been peddled around for too long. White women don't fancy black guys like that especially recent African immigrants. Even black women who were born and bred abroad aren't crazy about Nigerian men like that. They see us as desperados looking for papers. Once they hear your accent it's "exit, stage, left". The issue with our brothers who spent most of their lives in Nigeria is that they have been programmed to believe that the only way to get women is having money. Money is very important yes but it is not enough. You see this abroad, women go for tall and good-looking men. They like men that have muscles, rugged looks and tall like Morris Chestnut or Tyrese. Most Nigerian men, including myself, are not in that category. A lot of Nigerian men don't have a six-pacs. Most of them don't have muscles, aren't tall and are average looking. This means that you already have a lot going against you.

It's easier if you moved to the west at a younger age (teens-late 20s) as you would be able to adjust to the system. Attending high school and university abroad is a massive advantage that many people take for granted. It enables you to assimilate into the system at a faster rate than those who attained all their academic qualifications in Nigeria. My advice to you would be to improve yourself physically, academically and financially. You need to dress well. Look at the latest fashion trends in Canada and run with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Only! / What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.