Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster (54607 Views)

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by OduduwaYoruba: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Igbo people are problematic, I stayed in Anaocha LGA, Anambra State, If you mistakenly mention APC or put on APC polo or anything that has to do with APC, you have invited problem upon yourself. Therefore, I maintain neutrality all year round. But igbo people don't have this trait, they like to outsmart the native upon arrival. The evidence is there, South Africa Xenophobic, Ghana etc, My people from the South East, you have to be careful and face your Market.

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Dedeity: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Only a brolosho with an olosho sisters can easily detect an olosho,
If you don't thread carefully on here, I will curse you and misfortune will follow you till you kill yourself. Stupid Olosho
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dedeity:
If you don't thread carefully on here, I will curse you and misfortune will follow you till you kill yourself. Stupid Olosho
Curse an iyaebe? Like seriously? I pity your ignorance. Be gone kid

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Dedeity: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Curse an iyaebe? Like seriously? I pity your ignorance. Be gone kid
Don't rate your self high Madam, there's much you don't know about spirituality.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Lovelyn451(f): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
tamdun:

Am comfortable where I am,with the way u people treat each other like barbarians,I'll rather stay put
then keep shut wherever u are with your entitled tribalistic mentality let those that want to compete do...its the love you have for each other that made an immatured old yoruba woman deprive a child that's not old enough to vote from school, hypocrites!!
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by tamdun: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lovelyn451:
then keep shut wherever u are with your entitled tribalistic mentality let those that want to compete do...its the love you have for each other that made an immatured old yoruba woman deprive a child that's not old enough to vote from school, hypocrites!!
Like I said earlier,sch is not campaign ground,the parents are irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by matm: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Odogwu46:
With this case well package, your lawyer can make you 2m and above.

That may only work in a private school.If you are suing a govt owned school, you are wasting your time because you won't get a kobo.The highest thing they can do will be to transfer the principal to another school

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Sammy5413(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
In as much as I know maybe you don't know the implications attached to such, the school was right to send her home

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Lovelyn451(f): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
tamdun:

Like I said earlier,sch is not campaign ground,the parents are irresponsible
it's the old yoruba woman that's immature, dama maturity isn't by age
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Sammy5413(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
In as much as I know maybe you don't know the implications attached to such, the school was right to send her home.
Imagine another student sees it and starts bragging about another candidate then eventually it leads to a fight. Your ward breaks or gets his/her face broken. I bet the guardian will be involved and by so doing it might be escalated, leading to many disastrous outcome

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by willibounce1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Odogwu46:

You no like SUYA?

When them say make una go school, una no go gree, na noise and 2 by 2 shop dey una brain. Small sense you suppose get you don use am run up and down for inside traffic dey sell gala.

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by willibounce1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
OduduwaYoruba:
Igbo people are problematic, I stayed in Anaocha LGA, Anambra State, If you mistakenly mention APC or put on APC polo or anything that has to do with APC, you have invited problem upon yourself. Therefore, I maintain neutrality all year round. But igbo people don't have this trait, they like to outsmart the native upon arrival. The evidence is there, South Africa Xenophobic, Ghana etc, My people from the South East, you have to be careful and face your Market.

They will go into extinction very soon. The few of them that will be left will probably be the ones that married other tribes. Many of them already know that they are endangered species.

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by papamodico: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Why should the headmaster of Odomola Secondary school send home a pupil of the school who is a ten years old because she wrapped a book with the poster of Peter Obi and the headmaster still went further to issued a notice to the girl by informing the parents of the girl the reason why the girl was sent home if something had happened to the girl on a way home, what will the school authority or the headmaster say? Let governor Jide Sanwoolu investigate this matter and prosecute the headmaster of the school if he is found guilty. Governor please handle this matter
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Aguiyimba(m): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
People are wiser on others issues
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Doracity82(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They should pursue her, she’s learning bad things . Serves the stupid parents right, next time they’ll know better not to be involving a toddler in such nonsense
Ashewo must talk, she is here. No surprise
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by shegoon: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
That's when the appropriate authorities make some moves or feel concern. They are all same...
God1000:
You can sue the school, report them to the appropriate authorities for this unacceptable behaviour
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by BLAQUBLAQ100: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Agbadoists will all justify this vindictive approach.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by teemonk(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The school doesn't want your labour to be in vain. You should be thanking the school instead of making useless noise.

You're a stupid tard. Spewing rubbish daily because of politic over the future of a little one. Do you have sense at all? Is this how vile you guys are?
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by harmonyglobal: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
They want to carry their extremism inter sec sch again. Y campaigning with obi in school

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Skeduw20(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
God1000:
You can sue the school, report them to the appropriate authorities for this unacceptable behaviour

Madness everywhere... It is NOT normal at all, that describe u irresponsible as a parent. U should b neutral, ur child should not be used for that.

2 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by tammie24: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
Odogwu46:
and you can run into big trouble as well

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Alezy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The school doesn't want your labour to be in vain. You should be thanking the school instead of making useless noise.
mark my words,

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE SENSE AGAIN IN THIS WORLD. NO BE SWEAR,NA REALITY.

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, TIME DONE GO.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by lagosrd: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
joefelin2345:
Oga, what will she gained thru this your advise if I may ask? She might even end up losing the case in the Law Court, Human Rights or Animal Rights or not. The case to me goes beyond the reason that the School gave & I am not holding any brief for them. I am more concerned about lack of native intelligence on the part of the girl's parents for not being sensitive about the volatile political situation in the country at the moment. The polity is unnecessarily being heated up bc of politicians who are either looking for jobs or trying to retain the one they are enjoying at the expense of others at the moment. Why should the parents allowed such behaviour in the first place? Someone, somewhere & somehow should help talk sense into the parents' ears & point out to them their stupidity. How much would Peter Obi give them in the event of any eventuality (God forbid) . A word should be sufficient for the wise my brother/sister.

Your haven't pointed out what exactly the girl's offence was or the crime the parents committed. This is the height of wickedness and mind you she won't and she can't loose in the court of law.

This is a simple issue . Are you saying people don't have rights to support which ever political party they wish ? Or are you saying some people own the state and the people. The better you understand that the court system doesn't work the way you are looking at it from cos she will get justice there.

From all indications the poor student will still fall under a minor, and the school in their act of parochialism and barbarism decided to be partisan instead of encouraging and teaching the children what choices is all about. What exact precedence have they set with that single act. This may leave with the poor girl for the rest of her life and maybe difficult to forgive.

The political class has succeeded in hacking the brain of most of their employees. What is volatile about LP poster . Don't we use old newspapers with opposition party news on their pages to cover our torn notes while growing up. It's just clear that the party they claim to be supporting is totally out to intimidate and harrass the poor masses. Sadly they claim to be progressives. Please tell me apart from Lagos where else in the world do progressives behave the way they are doing now?

Should in case you don't know, the youths are getting wiser day by day, remember they weren't this politically conscious in 1999, but today you can see how they have reacted. No matter the vehicle they employ to convey their political inclination.

Nothing last for ever, not even power, fame , position nothing. The parents haven't done anything wrong and the little child hasn't done anything wrong either. The teacher has only taken a loan to be repaid in no distant future .

We as Nigerians go to other parts of the world and contest for positions their and win seats in parliament and legislative chambers all over the world but here in our won country we easily discriminate against each other yet we claim to be civilized people.

One day , I mean very soon the table will turn.

Lastly we are all bonafide citizens of this country and we are not at war. Anyone that is not comfortable to live side by side with any other tribe is free to seek for asylum. The constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria is very clear about this and needs no further interpretation.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Nobodysboo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tribaye. I mean tribalism
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by deavicky(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They should pursue her, she’s learning bad things . Serves the stupid parents right, next time they’ll know better not to be involving a toddler in such nonsense
please leave sentiment so that u can reason well. Does it mean she could also be sent home for using exercise book with peter obi's pictures and LP logo?.
What is happening to us in this country.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by saintrow1: 12:26am On Mar 16, 2023
nonhuman:
If you think you are powerful enough to to deal with your superiors the igbos why not start now that you have not enter government power, let's see who is stronger why wait till you have a Fulani Nigerian army back up at your beck and call to fight igbos,. just like a child fighting his peer and runs away saying I will call my daddy for you, Yoruba no get shame at all

Werey, yorubas destroyed you ibos on your own land, we starved you, burnt down your homes, and turned you rats into fertilisers. We showed you who your boss is and If not for the international communities that begged us, you people will be extinct. Now what the hell is fulani army lol, every tribe is in the army abi is it only Fulani that they recruit. Mumu
When ibo attacked lagos by burning BRT, I told those ibo on Facebook then that they have just opened the door of hell in iboland, they thought I was talking trash. esn, ugm, ipob have killed ibos that anything. We don't need to fight you, we will give you the guns to fight each other. Can you see that you rats couldn't even go home for xmas. I have called those ibos that said I was talking trash out back then and they have refused to show their dirty shapeless ibo face. Una go collect well well. Continue moving around Nigeria like fulani cows just to eat crumbs from other peoples table. Eyin werey

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by ddeola: 1:29am On Mar 16, 2023
School is not a campaign ground. What if some bad ones start bullying the kid in school for bringing campaign materials to school?

Parents, please keep the kids out of these political campaigns, allow them focus on their studies.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Zahrahaudu(f): 2:22am On Mar 16, 2023
When bubu was warning Nigerians not to vote for change again he said
Nigeria!!!! From top to bottom.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by dheolexaone(f): 3:25am On Mar 16, 2023
Mindlog:
Why is there no school stamp on it?🤔

I doubt the story, anyone could have typed and printed that slip out and handwrite on it but if it is to be true, the Principal took extreme measure.

I doubt if the story is true.
People are just trying to trend and create content under the labour matter already ni jare.
Let the person do a video with regards to this in the school premises and we will fire with back up
Make them rest with labour matter abeg
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by dheolexaone(f): 3:28am On Mar 16, 2023
I don't know when ordinary paper without no indepth evidence has become a genuine story to linger on in Nigeria.

To those who believe this shit... Dey play
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Nicenixon: 3:46am On Mar 16, 2023
To be candid, this is very bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria / 5 Governors Who Can Perform Presidential Functions If Given Opportunity / Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.