Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster (54656 Views)

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by spacechuks(m): 4:13am On Mar 16, 2023
Dentidon:
Why bring Political gibberish to a young school environment in the first place?

School is for learning, not political ground, let alone children.. Ipob people sef

You are so dumb,

That pupil is not Igbo,

From the name, the pupil is Ogoni in Rivers State,

All these urchins who have never left Lagos think Lagos is only occupied by Igbos,

We have minority Tribes all over Lagos,

Smh
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by BluntCrazeMan: 5:08am On Mar 16, 2023
AcuraZDX:
"My 10-Year-Old Daughter Was Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Note Book With Peter Obi's Poster" —Woman Cries Out

https://twitter.com/Glitznfabz/status/1635921172176019458?t=3x7akYqFMaYFuOZsVW6yUQ&s=19

Ten-Year Old Girl in JSS-2.

Is that not too young.??
I hope she copes well in class.??
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by dikeizu1(m): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2023
Hope that student is not of igbo origin?
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Khallicopyro: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Lucky you. Time to get rich. Sue the fu**ing school for 500m
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Efficacy30: 8:06am On Mar 16, 2023
[ Your madness is legendary and second to non. You're reasoning through your anus I'm sure.]

The school doesn't want your labour to be in vain. You should be thanking the school instead of making useless noise.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Owologbo(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They should pursue her, she’s learning bad things . Serves the stupid parents right, next time they’ll know better not to be involving a toddler in such nonsense

If you behave the same way you behave here, no reasonable person will relate with physically apart from your type.

when we were in primary school, we used to wrapped our note books with anything hard paper; from hard magazine, poster, burial/marriage program booklets without minding what's written on it. But because of hatred and jealousy, you dropped your brain and replace it your master poo.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Owologbo(m): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2023
SmartPolician:

As far as they carry that urchin badge, growing up is not in their lexicon. They can only grow old and remain senseless.

To the news, this is what leaderhsip is about. Everyone looks at the body language of the leader. The person who took this preposterous action knows that the state will defend and protect her, no matter what it takes. These people are setting bad precedence in Nigeria.

He/she will be given appointment sef; just like the chibok school children headmistress.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Ade3131: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2023
Odogwu46:
With this case well package, your lawyer can make you 2m and above.

The team of lawyers from the other end must be a bunch of quakes to lose such a case. I bet you, I will not only win this case for the school but I'll also file a counter lawsuit afterwards to demand that the parents of the student pay for damage to reputation of the school and the person of the principal.

Principal acted in the best interest of the school. And it is defendable anywhere, any day, anytime.

What you define as best interest of the school is now subject to your own scrutiny but when I present the case, I guarantee you say the principal go win clean.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by OkwuMajesty: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They should pursue her, she’s learning bad things . Serves the stupid parents right, next time they’ll know better not to be involving a toddler in such nonsense
you should really be ashame of yourself
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by MountHoreb: 10:47am On Mar 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The school doesn't want your labour to be in vain. You should be thanking the school instead of making useless noise.

When they say that someone is stupid and callous, you are a replica of one. Irredeemable fools everywhere.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by MountHoreb: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I don't blame your parents because they are as stupid and callous as you are.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Ayodeoba: 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
angelboy01:
ok boda ode.
how far my guy? Ellu Pee. Eyin omo osan dede
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by tsdarkside(m): 1:23am On Mar 30, 2023
dont use your children for politics....
una no wan listen....

everybody is tired of una behaviour....
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by tsdarkside(m): 1:25am On Mar 30, 2023
schools are doing the right thing to dont allow anybody to use schools for politics....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / Goodluck Jonathan Launches GEJ Sports Club In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.