Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster (54643 Views)

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by ihimiray(m): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
See am not a Yoruba person but I can vouch for them...they are the most accommodating people...but if outsiders want to start misbehaving then I support anything the Yorubas do to counter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Zandena(f): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
That's what you get when a parent allows his insanity to infest his innocent children!
It serves both of you well.
Only a dummy and intellectually incapacitated person will support Peter Pandora Ambassador!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by joefelin2345: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
lagosrd:

Get a human rights lawyer and sue the principal and the school and Lagos state government jointly. That principal that wrote that must face the law for intimidation of a minor and discrimination. Awon yeye people
Oga, what will she gained thru this your advise if I may ask? She might even end up losing the case in the Law Court, Human Rights or Animal Rights or not. The case to me goes beyond the reason that the School gave & I am not holding any brief for them. I am more concerned about lack of native intelligence on the part of the girl's parents for not being sensitive about the volatile political situation in the country at the moment. The polity is unnecessarily being heated up bc of politicians who are either looking for jobs or trying to retain the one they are enjoying at the expense of others at the moment. Why should the parents allowed such behaviour in the first place? Someone, somewhere & somehow should help talk sense into the parents' ears & point out to them their stupidity. How much would Peter Obi give them in the event of any eventuality (God forbid) . A word should be sufficient for the wise my brother/sister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by domDva(m): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
May the things you support happen to you a million times. Amen and Amen.
Bookmark this prayer and watch the results .

LeoDeKing:
The school doesn't want your labour to be in vain. You should be thanking the school instead of making useless noise.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Laple0541(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
The school management did the best thing.

If you are not foolish in the first place as a parent, why should you wrap the book of your daughter with a politician's image? Are you trying to turn the school into a political war zones just like you idiots did on social media and other places?

You deserve a jail term in addition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Hangulsaram: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The school doesn't want your labour to be in vain. You should be thanking the school instead of making useless noise.
Chai! I pity you, your child could be the next, possible during another government.

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by nisai: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
2elliot:
Barinada is obviously an ijaw name. I am an Ijaw. I am seeing how the tribal politics is going. My point is that, contain this una hate within those you feel are your target, no allow am touch an Ijaw person.
grin grin
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by reddingtonblack: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Beremx:
a student wraps his book with Peter Obi's poster while exercise books branded with Tinubu and Shettima are shared to students in public schools. Who's the hypocrite here please?

What is wrong is wrong ! whether it is OBi or Tinubu these children are not even eligible to vote cheesy
I am not supporting anyone here, but two wrongs won't make a right, that school principal did the right thing, and i hope someone can stop that APC books tew.

Politics is almost tearing almost every instution apart, we can't have afford to let children taste the forbidden fruit(politics).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by nedekid: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They should pursue her, she’s learning bad things . Serves the stupid parents right, next time they’ll know better not to be involving a toddler in such nonsense
I thought you are a matured person. The other day you cautioned a poster to be respectful that you were old enough to birth him. Ie a 42 year old man you told that. It means you are atleast over 50.
Shows wisdom, maturity does not necessarily come with age.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Killermamba: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
AcuraZDX:
"My 10-Year-Old Daughter Was Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Note Book With Peter Obi's Poster" —Woman Cries Out

https://twitter.com/Glitznfabz/status/1635921172176019458?t=3x7akYqFMaYFuOZsVW6yUQ&s=19

I love this, please madam get a good lawyer and take that old pot belly bastard to court.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Asgard13:
Yoruba don activate tribalism mode … on full gear

Weda na mama papa pikin .. even unborn baby they no send when it comes to tribalism

Anyhow ..

I like the way it is going. The demise of the country will come more sooner than IPOB shout for referendum. Let them keep the pressure coming. APC has continuously sow the seed of discord through tribalism and just matter of time the country will capitulate and maybe it will mark way forward for redemption because these things don too much abeg.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Lovelyn451(f): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
tamdun:

u see that reverse psychology won't work this time around,ordinary sch prefect yoruba no fit get for east,call us whatever name u want,na u sabi
they'll bring the school prefect for you in ekiti, go to the east and compete with others nobody is stopping you, everything is tribalism to you yorubas....kai abegi
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by adisacool: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Show us the wrapped book first.
Then I can share my view.
The guy who said he was at the school, why have you not presented the evidence.

1 Like

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by jagabandit: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
I tell people that Yoruba is not most dangerous people to live with I thank my God that I have never lived in the southwest.Their jealous and hatred over igbos are legendary.
I have never seen a devilish tribe to operate with.
Tomorrow, they will tell you igbos are children of hate. I JUST PITY ANYONE KEEPING THESE EVIL PEOPLE AS FRIENDS

LeoDeKing:
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Killermamba: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
angelboy01:
When will you grow up, urchin with eshinshin brain 🧠. Very soon Obi will collect is mandate, so how will you survive without nairaland. Obedients go drag you till you commit suicide, omo ase.
Please tell them to stock their houses with sniper they will need it, e get why
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Agunesinjaweola: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
IPOB and Biafra sympathisers can wail till kingdom come for a terrible affront and aggression in the Lagos public schools.

The parents think they're smart and should consider putting Asiwaju posters on childrens book in Onitsha and Awka and see reactions of Ndigbo !
You have to respect your host and keep quiet 🤫!

2 Likes

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Bovis(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
nonhuman:
Hmmm Yoruba people are suprising me, I think Fulani is even more matured than theses people, why is APC turning Yoruba people to savages,

You reap what you sow
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Adolak(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
There are a lot of stupid comments here already. And it shows that most Nigerians don't think.

Presidential elections has been done and dusted. So I don't know how using Peter Obi equates to campaigning for him.

If it were GRV poster now, then its another case.

And then, this is a kid.
Kids sometimes wrap their books with anything they see.
Even without the knowledge of their parents.

C'mon, she's not even eligible to vote yet. Neither are her classmates.

How does that equates to campaigning.

This country ehn
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Ayodeoba: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
angelboy01:
When will you grow up, urchin with eshinshin brain 🧠. Very soon Obi will collect is mandate, so how will you survive without nairaland. Obedients go drag you till you commit suicide, omo ase.
obidients wey don labor in vain already! That school even try, they should have expelled the child finally
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by nonhuman(m): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
Bovis:

You reap what you sow
supporter of evil, that's Yoruba for you

What is evil that people choose a better candidate over your bad candidate is that a bad thing , you are the evil one here, sowing hatred everywhere you will soon meet your Waterloo
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by tfelicityk(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
Why as a mother and a parent wrapped your ward text books with political parties posters?

I believed she is in term with the school rules and regulations...

Stop this character assassination on the school...
If you can not obey the school's rules and regulations. Redraw your ward from the school then...
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by PreSiDentey: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Exactly. Because I hardly believe most things Nigerians post on social media. ...but if it is true. The principal should be dealt with
He deserved to be punished if guilty
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by ifihearam: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
But why wrap her books with political campaign poster?

Wrong
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Rexxie234(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
grin I hate the tribe called yoruba. Very dirty people. grin
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by effort1: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Lolz. I'm not surprised. Is it not leodeking, the morally rotten dog again?
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by effort1: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
angelboy01:

Leodeking is a cursed Felon. He can never grow. He will remain morally and mentally stunted all his life.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by angelboy01(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ayodeoba:
obidients wey don labor in vain already! That school even try, they should have expelled the child finally
The other urchin get eshinshin brain, na efon 🦟 brain you get. Oya run along omo ote.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by peterobi2: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tribal bigot of a principal, sending a 10yrs old kid out of school bcus of politics is the height of idiotism, a minor who is not eligible to even vote.
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by sencekompis: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
STUPID OKORO PEOPLE go back to the Muddy region, this is what we want simple. SANWO OLU
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Ttalk: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Asgard13:
Yoruba don activate tribalism mode … on full gear

Weda na mama papa pikin .. even unborn baby they no send when it comes to tribalism

Anyhow ..

You no well, Asgard
Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by tamdun: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lovelyn451:
they'll bring the school prefect for you in ekiti, go to the east and compete with others nobody is stopping you, everything is tribalism to you yorubas....kai abegi
Am comfortable where I am,with the way u people treat each other like barbarians,I'll rather stay put

Re: Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Gross misconduct and misdemeanor the Head teacher abi na principal judgement is pure evil and barbaric base on false and deceptive news that all civil service worker will be dismiss if they vote for other party. Epe people are so bias with the way politics should be because of their ancestry believe and fable shared.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) / Fayemi Lands In EFCC Custody Over N4bn ‘fraud’ / IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.