Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri (52506 Views)

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by GerogeI(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
This one is being Idiotic.

Did he even go to school in Nigeria.
Who does not know that political posters are the best material for wrapping your notebooks to keep them clean. Newspapers are wide but weak. Posters are wide and strong.

Can the idiotic principal stand up in court to claim that a minor who cannot vote is making a campaign?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by ogatboy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
What stops the school from saying no campaign material is allowed in school. The fear of New unstoppable Nigeria is coming

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by GenerationNext: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
MUMU has spoken from London. Your hatred for Obi will consume you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Stanweezy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
I guess if it should be Atiku campaign poster, this Rhino Mockery will say exactly opposite of what he typed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by 2elliot: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
I agree.
You cannot USE A CHILD to propagate your views on political, racial, sexuality and gender war topics in any public institution.

The child was put in harm's way to display the political affiliations of the parents.
Very irresponsible to jeopardize the safety and welfare of the child as a potential victim of a HATE CRIME from ANCIENT OF DAYS YORUBA BIGOTTED URCHINS.

But the school principal is a major IJJIOTIC URCHIN for stooping so low!
Her parents should have been notified of the school's policies about such matters and advised accordingly.
If they continued to violate school policies, where such ever existed, then they can face the consequences.

How can a principal speak on behalf of ALL LAGOSIANS? He or she violated the same set of policies.

Tisha wey dey tish NONSENSE.
Typical of ILLITERATE YORUBA ETHNIC BIGOTS!
But you and your ilk forced schools to accept students to wear hijab in mixed schools that already have dress code. Stinking piece of shit, that's what your hypocrisy smells.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Akaujaa(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Reno Omokry is a senseless fugitive, otherwise he should know that the school serves as a learning and also a correctional center. Back in the days as pupils, we usually use newspapers, posters to cover our excercise books to prevent it from getting damaged easily. We did that innocently, not taking note of whose image was on the papers. Assuming but not conceding that the child did was wrong, it's the duty of the school to correct the child first by advising him/her to understand that it was wrong to do what he/she did. Sending a child out of school because he innocently and simply wrapped with his/her note book with a poster of a president candidate, is wrong

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Amumaigwe: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnthum:
Reno omokri must be a mad man using Peter Obi for attention seeking 💯

He is hurting badly because Obi no send am

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by ProfOkai: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Localemperor:
Who doesn't know that material as such could be used to protect the book from damaging. during my time, we used news paper and expired calendar to wrap our books.. Every thing no be politics and no be every thing you go chok mouth Reno

Chocho cho cho cho haba, like woman grin cheesy

As if you are in my mind ...
We do use calendar and newspapers to wrap our books back then and am sure pupils and students still do it. This Reno has a little challenge

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Not even in Anambra where pupils pay school fees. You left your region because your political leaders are politically selfish by not making provisions for your children's future and your parents are politically blinded by telling you all lies they were told by their betraying bloda Azikwe and finally come to the west for free education programs here and the next thing you keep saying is Lagos is no man's land. You shall all be put to shame soon

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by abbey621(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tochj:

When will you urchins ever talk with sense?
The poster was used as wrapping paper not as a campaign.
After all the Elections are over.
Again Tinubu is not the owner of Lagos
He is from iragbiji Osun state.

Your statement is the exact reason the student was treated that way. If Tinubu sued you to court, you would start pissing yourself, the school most likely was thinking about self preservation by limiting anything that could bring negative attention to them. Human response, flight or fight, you guys keep heating up the polity until someone gets seriously hurt, the school did the responsible thing here....case closed!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by onuman: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnthum:
Reno omokri must be a mad man using Peter Obi for attention seeking 💯
Obi does not know that reno Omokri exists.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Davigor: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Localemperor:
Who doesn't know that material as such could be used to protect the book from damaging. during my time, we used news paper and expired calendar to wrap our books.. Every thing no be politics and no be every thing you go chok mouth Reno

You have said my mind here and it the Truth
The school has play a tribal card for that the school should apologize. As for Reno his hypocrite since he wants to call black as white
If this have happened in the south-east it would have been the other way around
Mind you I'm not Igbo .we won't have a better Nigeria if the people can't stand for truth.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by placeofallure(f): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tochj:

When will you urchins ever talk with sense?
The poster was used as wrapping paper not as a campaign.
After all the Elections are over.
Again Tinubu is not the owner of Lagos
He is from iragbiji Osun state.

That is part of what we're saying. Oga Ade, calm down, don't let frustration eat you up so badly you won't be able to be practical anymore.
He's not talking about this particular child when he mentioned campaign. He was talking about random videos making the rounds where kids are used as objects of campaign. Without bias, that is wrong. Let kids be kids.

Calm down, Nigeria go better, Igi Ewedu o ni wo pa wa o!
Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by GenerationNext: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
he stated what is obvious
Can Yoruba do the same in Alaibo without been hurt?
Must every thing be tribalized for you people. You said Nigeria must be oone but you hate Igbos so much.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by wizelink(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Now it is confirmed this man is very useless and senseless.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by oloyedayo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
I did same thing while I was in secondary school, I didn't know it was wrong and wont even think about it if my child is doing the same thing now. It is a crime committed innocently.
The girl and parent were wrong but the principal could have acted in a better way by just inviting the parents and let them know that such action is wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Tobianojoel(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Reno is absolutely right about this. Why would some parents use their children as tools for political campaigns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Ruthless70: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1635992658844819456

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7612081/marvelous-barinaadaa-sent-out-school

The poster is just mischievous and folish people r spearheading the news...

It might even base on other factors, the questions is were they using the cover book to still compaign.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by mechanics(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
But in this case she was not wearing anything concerning Mr Obi, anybody can use an old newspaper to wrap a book, I don't see it as an offence.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by xristos(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
why does this guy this much relevance on nairaland.
i thin he has mods in his pocket
mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Invest4growth: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thanks Reno

Parents of a 10 year old child should check the bag and before living house

Though the wordings of the letter letter played to the gallery
Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by asanausana91: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
seunmsg:
How would a principal in Agulu react to a student coming to school with posters of Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Students who are generally under 18 and below the voting age should be shielded from partisan politics of hate and tribalism. They are our future and we should not plant tribal bigotry in them in the name of supporting a candidate.

We’ve seen videos of Peter Obi supporters using little children for political and ethno-religious campaign. We must stop this. Parents, especially those from south east really need to do better. Stop indoctrinating your kids with tribal bigotry.

The principal did well by suspending the student. However, it should be a brief suspension. The student should be corrected and properly counseled.
then what are we waiting for. Since we don't like ourselves let divide the country. I used to be against division of this country but I think we should divide this country since we cannot walk together.
There is nothing wrong in a student wrapping his book with peter Obi, Buhari, tinubu, even Namdi kanu poster.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
DeLaRue:
Children need to be protected in the current heated political environment.

If every child is able to bring articles or materials wrapped in political colours to school, this will introduce new levels of competition and it will only be a matter of time before they start bullying and attacking one another on the basis of who supports or doesn't support a party.

Before long, students will start coming to school with 'Vote APC' water bottle, 'Vote Labour' lunch box, 'Vote PDP' sweater. Parents too will get involved and start fighting in school compounds. Where will it all end

We need to keep these things out of schools and give these children time to grow up in peace.

That said, the head of school's comment is absolutely disgraceful.

Some of us used old news papers about abacha's death, about abiola's death, about obasanjo and buhari's faces to cover our books and no one sent us home...

Don't be an hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Stanweezy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Beremx:
what do you say about these books shared to students in public schools in Lagos?

Believe me this election has exposed Yoruba to be the most tribalistic, B4 i tagged it APC urchins but it seems the virus has spread across

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by amaridigital(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Localemperor:

Look at you justifying what a 10 year old used to wrap her book from damaging, how many of her class mate are eligible to vote. Does it warrant sending the kid home, without the parent notice? considering the rate of insecurity in the country, what happened to unwrapping the material from the book?

Guy how you take dey reason abeg? cheesy grin

What if the message on that textbook wrap reads " Death To All Obidients" or "I Hate Obi" how will you feel? How can you be sure other parents won't follow suit doing worse? We must protect our children from these unnecessary political influence at such a young age and let them grow up in peace. Haba, the constitution doesn't allow them to vote until they are 18 so why is the unreasonable parent using his/her child's academic materials as political mobile billboard?
Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Mikeeytools: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
This Reno is a complete slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by KanwuliaExtra: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
2elliot:
But you and your ilk forced schools to accept students to wear hijab in mixed schools that already have dress code. Stinking piece of shit, that's what your hypocrisy smells.

Now, same with CHRISTIANS!
They are allowed to wear their “nun’s NINJA bandana hat” and “shimmy” to work and we are forced to see ALL KINDS OF FRIGHTENING TATOOS, HAIR COLORS and SHYTE ALL DAY/NIGHT long too.

I went into a patient’s room last week. My GOD!!!! shocked

Weda na IGBO, SHAYOOOOOO, LOUD, MUSHROOM or COCONUT HUSK dem smoke h-inside dia. . . I cannot tell you,

I became violently iill and REFUSED to go back in there. It took me 30 good minutes to regain my senses. angry

Where does it end?

Efry barry get right.

BUT THIS IS A CHILD! We should draw the line there.
Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by dominique(f): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
That surname doesn't sound like any Nigerian name I've ever heard before
Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by reddingtonblack: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Localemperor:

You said you used Newspapers and expired calendar, why didnt you use a campaign poster or you want to say there where no campaign posters at the time you were growing up ... we must stop defending and justifying rubbish all because you want to trebd or feel woke.

School as an Institution as the legal and sole responsiblities to set up there rules & regulation, as a parent if you want your child to wear Peter OBi pull over from head to toe simply find a OBedient school and enroll your child there But don't spread madness..

People should come up with things that add value, 90% of what our generation stand for online is purely nonsense yet we wonder maybe thats why the old ones never want to hand over to us sef. a child as nine A in waec people are not interest but a child jumps in front of politician car everybody is donating money undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by asanausana91: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
I am not an Igbo man but I call every reasonable Nigerian to condemn this action by the principal. Lawyers in the house pls take this to court so that we can safe guard our children.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Parachoko: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
Asgard13:

Let’s be guided .. make we no go burn this country on sentiments
Lol

Wailing Wailer

Your first and second choice lost the Presidential Election

Asiwaju will rule Nigeria till 2031

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren In Mecca For The Holy Pilgrimage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.