Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri (52499 Views)

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by KanwuliaExtra: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
dominique:
That surname doesn't sound like any Nigerian name I've ever heard before

Na Badagry slave port name ke. grin
You nor hia say LEG-GUS na no man’s land?
Abi E CHOKE? grin

Rhodes-Vibrator nko? tongue
Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by rollywise(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Beremx:
but these branded books were shared to students in Lagos public schools. Isn't it sheer hypocrisy to condemn a paper used in wrapping a book and accept these books?

My point exactly. The principal is just stupid And looking for cheap endorsement. No one would have thought of the child's book if not that the principal made an unnecessary scene of it. Cheap mind

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Jackson105: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Beremx:
what do you say about these books shared to students in public schools in Lagos?

Lagos is rule by Yoruba and also by APC,which give them an advantage, the earlier that sink into your head, the better your sanity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Kinehap: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Omokiri, you are a compound fool claiming to Know but nothing is in your head. How are the parents irresponsible? If Peter Obi should come to that school, the principal himself will welcome him with two hands or if any other politicians.

You like attacking because is not favourable to you. What if that was your child? Do you know the risk that girl took going home all by herself.

Politicians has being going to schools, churches and other places. What wrong did that little girl commit. This is pure tribalism which is really affecting us as a nation.

You better check yourself before you enter market Omonkey

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Ogahp: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Localemperor:
Who doesn't know that material as such could be used to protect the book from damaging. during my time, we used news paper and expired calendar to wrap our books.. Every thing no be politics and no be every thing you go chok mouth Reno

Chocho cho cho cho haba, like woman grin cheesy
he is a stupid Man for coming here to speak this rubbish, people like Reno don't suppose to live where human being are staying because he is a bush animal

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Jackson105: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
ganisucks:

He is panicking. Team Jonathan and Team Tinubu are in panic mode. The coup has failed, and over the coming weeks, their pyrrhic victories will be rolled back. Why do you think Fani kayode is slamming the US president. It is over for the coupists.

You are still hallucinating 😁😁

I thought you would have gotten sense by now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by jinijunior: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
blaaaaaaaa
Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Truthdeypain: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
DeLaRue:
Children need to be protected in the current heated political environment.

If every child is able to bring articles or materials wrapped in political colours to school, this will introduce new levels of competition and it will only be a matter of time before they start bullying and attacking one another on the basis of who supports or doesn't support a party.

Before long, students will start coming to school with 'Vote APC' water bottle, 'Vote Labour' lunch box, 'Vote PDP' sweater. Parents too will get involved and start fighting in school compounds. Where will it all end

We need to keep these things out of schools and give these children time to grow up in peace.

That said, the head of school's comment is absolutely disgraceful.

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by placeofallure(f): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
emperor863:
The action of the principal is very commendable. All Igbos attending public schools in Lagos state would soon be required to provide a three year tax receipt.

Igbos will steam in their juice after this elections. Anybody not satisfied should relocate. Simplisita.

It's not only Ibos whose children attend public schools o, they should go to all their shops - Computer Village, Ladipo, Ebute Meta, Alaba International, Ajegunle and collect tax from them. All the arrears, FIRS should calculate it and slam them tax fines. Me I dey pay tax, no month wey I no pay. So how can foreigners come here come dey evade tax, l'adugbo mi, ti n ti yo!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by stano2(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
seunmsg:
How would a principal in Agulu react to a student coming to school with posters of Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Students who are generally under 18 and below the voting age should be shielded from partisan politics of hate and tribalism. They are our future and we should not plant tribal bigotry in them in the name of supporting a candidate.

We’ve seen videos of Peter Obi supporters using little children for political and ethno-religious campaign. We must stop this. Parents, especially those from south east really need to do better. Stop indoctrinating your kids with tribal bigotry.

The principal did well by suspending the student. However, it should be a brief suspension. The student should be corrected and properly counseled.
you are a tribal bigot, how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Jackson105: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Asgard13:

Yoruba will always twist and retwist matters to avoid responsibilities

And they’re sophisticated

What happened to apologizes and everyone moves on..

But na the denial and twisting .. not to be … as people .. we already know.. na him be all
This up and dan

Taking care of responsibility is what makes humans responsible..

Not shouting Sophisticators with mouth .. but almajiris in actions

Sharap!

Why should we apologise? If Lagos tire you, carry your load and go back to your backward region

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by afbstrategies: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
This exiled he goat who made clueless Jonathan lost his election is still opening his dirty mouth. If you need a job Reno. Peter Obi and Ahmed Datti will fix you up, Someone is still pained that Atiku chose another Mistress over him. 😀😀

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by gbengene1234(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Both the parents and the school management have gone nut. In the first place, how can a sensible parent expose her child's life to danger because you're supporting a candidate. Does your child's life even matter to you atall? And the stupid school management's too was so stupid to be tribalistic with their punishment. It would have been easy if the parents of the child were told such a thing is not allowed with good reasons. Senseless matters like this shouldn't be making it to the front page.
Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by reddingtonblack: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Asgard13:

You make no sense ? Not even .. an even .

Guess politicians sharing educational materials in schools since the days of awolowo are all foolish

Primary school textbooks with faces of Awolowo are what?

Legends or fools ..

Be wise

I have witness many campaign season and all my years growing up i never had a cusomize politician note book all through, where parent were staunch supporters of SDP and we had so many SDP sticker around the house but my dad never wrapped my books with SDP, its either newspaper or church calendar.

Maybe it time to share how your own parent brand you as a political party poster
Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Anselemchi(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
I believe this book shared to students in public s

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Shattuck(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
seunmsg:
How would a principal in Agulu react to a student coming to school with posters of Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Students who are generally under 18 and below the voting age should be shielded from partisan politics of hate and tribalism. They are our future and we should not plant tribal bigotry in them in the name of supporting a candidate.

We’ve seen videos of Peter Obi supporters using little children for political and ethno-religious campaign. We must stop this. Parents, especially those from south east really need to do better. Stop indoctrinating your kids with tribal bigotry.

The principal did well by suspending the student. However, it should be a brief suspension. The student should be corrected and properly counseled.
how is she campaigning, did she post the poster on the school premises? She wrapped her book with a campaign poster same way people use sports stars image or celeb image or any wallpaper to wrap things, then the principal didn't suspend her because she wrapped her book with obi's image, buy rather because has other candidate he support, his reason is clear he said the young lady refuse to respect her host, sounds like what an urchin would say, I bet if she had tinubu or apc poster she wouldn't have been described as not respecting her host.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by ganisucks(f): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jackson105:

You are still hallucinating 😁😁

I thought you would have gotten sense by now.
Go and read materials on the various coups in the Roman empire. Read up on the Von Stauffenberg coup against Hitler. Read up on failed coups in Africa, and Nigeria. Read up on the Nzeogwu coup, Dimka coup and Orkar coup.
You will understand what am saying then.
The success of a coup is dependent on acceptance within the first 24 hours. If that doesn't happen, the coup has failed.
Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by afomusa17: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Maybe the principal have warn them but they refused because the principal cannot just act like that
You cannot USE A CHILD to propagate your views on political, racial, sexuality and gender war topics in any public institution.

The child was put in harm's way to display the political affiliations of the parents.
Very irresponsible to jeopardize the safety and welfare of the child as a potential victim of a HATE CRIME from ANCIENT OF DAYS YORUBA BIGOTTED URCHINS.

But the school principal is a major IJJIOTIC URCHIN for stooping so low!
Her parents should have been notified of the school's policies about such matters and advised accordingly.
If they continued to violate school policies, where such ever existed, then they can face the consequences.

How can a principal speak on behalf of ALL LAGOSIANS? He or she violated the same set of policies.

Tisha wey dey tish NONSENSE.
Typical of ILLITERATE YORUBA ETHNIC BIGOTS![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by desiredmee(m): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Reno is trying to be clever by half.
The note clearly states tha the kid is being sent home for campaigning for Obi against the wish of Lagosians.Hence making it a bad thing to do by the school.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Mayeldah(m): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
seunmsg:

Suspended for what exactly? For innocently wrapping her textbook with a paper that has Obi's picture on it? We all did this back then in primary school using newspapers and calendars. Will a principal in Anambra do same thing if a student uses Tinubu's picture to wrap a book? I guess he won't.
Yorubas should deal with their hate and resentment for Ibos. Why are you all blaming the kid and forgot to call out the tribalistic and hateful principal?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Shattuck(m): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
he stated what is obvious
Can Yoruba do the same in Alaibo without been hurt?
you guys are finally running mad, damn what a sad end, the name of the young lady doesn't even south ibo as I can guess she isn't even ibo, but urchins aren't smart so you don't expect them to know that.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Dentidon: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
Beremx:
LoL. Those books were shared by my former classmate in secondary school, a staunch Yoruba APC member. I got 12 copies of it and still voted for Peter Obi.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Meaning you're not a child! So why the gibberish? Na ment?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by luluman: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1635992658844819456

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7612081/marvelous-barinaadaa-sent-out-school
Who is this one? So to wrap a child's book with poster is a school offence? Would you have destroyed the person selling akara with it if it were used to wrap akara? Not all brain dey work o.
Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by chikason22(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
IPOB printed this just to have a point but this your strategic has failed
Shut up Reno mumukri. Omokri is even a small goat sef. Bleating up and down. Stupid opportunist.
Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by MeineMutter: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Massiveglory:

I spit on you. See the rubbish coming from you.
It is disgusting and irritating to even imagine such thoughts.
Humans have lost the purpose of life.
You think you are alive, but you don't know you are dead.
I spit on your life again.

Answer him. Don’t spit.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by 2elliot: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Now, same with CHRISTIANS!
They are allowed to wear their “nun’s NINJA bandana hat” and “shimmy” to work and we are forced to see ALL KINDS OF FRIGHTENING TATOOS, HAIR COLORS and SHYTE ALL DAY/NIGHT long too.

I went into a patient’s room last week. My GOD!!!! shocked

Weda na IGBO, SHAYOOOOOO, LOUD, MUSHROOM or COCONUT HUSK dem smoke h-inside dia. . . I cannot tell you,

I became violently iill and REFUSED to go back in there. It took me 30 good minutes to regain my senses. angry

Where does it end?

Efry barry get right.

BUT THIS IS A CHILD! We should draw the line there.
If we go this route, we may just find out that none of us got any right. Because you must offend the next person while exercising your right.
And as you said, that was a child. The very reason why the principal is wrong. If for anything, the principal should have contacted the parents directly instead to tell them to not allow their child come with such materials. The principal's action shows that he has political interests, too. Now a once innocent child has been brought into adults' political rivalry. She has learn that politics creates intolerance and enmity.
Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by ifihearam: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
I am not being biased but I agree with Reno on this..I have said this before..A school and religious ground must be neutral politically..I lost respect for all the churches and pastors that campaigned for Obi..I don see them finish.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by Stone03: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
seunmsg:

You still wrote like a biased mind you are. Such a baseless writeup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura / EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.