Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,025 members, 7,866,870 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons (7714 Views)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lols

Zonefree:

I rather believe you're still a virgin than to believe that guy and his super story.
Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hmmn

Zonefree:

I rather believe you're still a virgin than to believe that guy and his super story.
Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
Aaw am very sure when the person comes around you na go nack tired

Blunttruth:

Married
5 months
Reason distance due to relocation
Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lols

Michelle55:

Whats the name of this movie?
Just dey play!

😏
Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
At JODIVA’S FASHION WORLD, we offer a wide range of luxury fashion items; sneakers, shoes, slippers, sandals, bags, heels,
jewelries and lots more.

Patronize us today and let us give you
quality at affordable prices.

https://digitalbimpe..com/2023/03/jodivas-fashion-world.html

1 Share

Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Taunt: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Zonefree:

800K monthly as a driver?
Make una learn to dey dilute una lamba for this forum abeg
That guy na lie man.
E don reach for am to join avengers.

1 Like

Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by techWriter3: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
In January with an olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by samadeyanju1: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lols Lols ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hmmn

samadeyanju1:
Lols Lols ...
Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lmao

techWriter3:
In January with an olosho
Lols

Taunt:
That guy na lie man.
E don reach for am to join avengers.
Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Yemike(m): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
That should be last month. It was like I was raped cuz I wasn't interested but my girl can frustrate the life outt me if I didn't oblige.

First time I'll go on cowgirl for the entirety of a sexual encounter.

Not really interested in anything sex and relationship for now, owo laye nwa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Blunttruth: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Aaw am very sure when the person comes around you na go nack tired

Of cause, can't wait.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by KingDash09(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
Last year December.. cuz naija girls pussy reeks.
I had to wear a mask for the whole encounter.. I don’t even to much care about sex tho.. I prefer alcohol tho
Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Divoc19(f): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
August 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by shantti(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
I can't have sex cos of the numerous bad luck that happens afterwards. It's not easy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Deep

Yemike:
That should be last month. It was like I was raped cuz I wasn't interested but my girl can frustrate the life outt me if I didn't oblige.

First time I'll go on cowgirl for the entirety of a sexual encounter.

Not really interested in anything sex and relationship for now, owo laye nwa.
Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by HellVictorinho7: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Waiting for the right one
Sex is spiritual

Let’s discuss
is the need for sex a good thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Deep

shantti:
I can't have sex cos of the numerous bad luck that happens afterwards. It's not easy
Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yes it is

Sex is good with the right one

HellVictorinho7:
is the need for sex a good thing?
Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Clapping for you

Well done

Divoc19:
August
Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Madups(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wale adenuga need to employ that guy. [quote author=Michelle55 post=121766330]
Whats the name of this movie?
Just dey play!

2 Likes

Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Not all women Pussy stink just say the ones you Bleep

And you could be kind with your words like a gentle man
KingDash09:
Last year December.. cuz naija girls pussy reeks.
I had to wear a mask for the whole encounter.. I don’t even to much care about sex tho.. I prefer alcohol tho

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Aaw

Blunttruth:

Of cause, can't wait.
Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
The literal guidebook writing competition will end on the 31st March

Have you registered your children

Literal Guide Book Writing Competition is a national writing platform where teenage writers showcase their prose writing prowess and utilize their creative thinking mind in solving real time problems facing the country for a grand prize...

To participate in the second edition of Literal Guide Book Writing Competition

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp0jKfRr4CC/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by meobizy(f): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Waiting for the right one
Sex is spiritual

Let’s discuss
Bimpe, why did you ignore my PM?
Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by HellVictorinho7: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Yes it is

Sex is good with the right one

i did not ask whether sex is good or bad. If you need sex, you may not find the right one or whatever that means. Some are lucky to have as many as wanted for what is needed and no problem comes up. Well, i think it is very yery very very hard to succeed in nigeria,the worst nation in existence.
Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
No matter how tough Nigeria is tell yourself that you will succeed

HellVictorinho7:
i did not ask whether sex is good or bad. If you need sex, you may not find the right one or whatever that means. Some are lucky to have as many as wanted for what is needed and no problem comes up. Well, i think it is very yery very very hard to succeed in nigeria,the worst nation in existence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by HellVictorinho7: 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
No matter how tough Nigeria is tell yourself that you will succeed

damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by Babssoo(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
RTID:
I had sex yesterday with a female friend

I sucked her toto

I used my mouth to drain all the blood and meat in her toto

My female friend is dead and her corpse deposited in the morgue
you dey craze bora
Re: Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons by nazicartel(m): 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
woginid967:
Well, mine was last week, she's my sugar momma, she was widowed 11 years ago, one day i carried her in my uber and she told me her health challenges and i told her the herbs to take, she was impressed, she said she would love to keep communication with me, so i started giving her herbal remedies and she invites me for functions but i decline, one day she calls me drunk, that she needs to get home and where she was is not safe, so i drove her home and helped her to her room and she paid me 40k extra that i stay the night till she recovers.

I obliged, I took time to clean the house and prepare a good meal, she woke up by 3 am and was shocked that everywhere was neat and she woke me up by 4am. And we talked, i told her my story, she asked me to be her personal driver, i declined then she said she wants me as her friend and confidant so I accepted because I know connections will work for me. She gave me extra 50k and I left.

Weeks later she asked me to come that she wants to discuss something sensitive with me and she told me she needs me in her Life, that she wants to feel young and loved again, she told me all her secrets and I accepted because I already imagined it many times in my head how having a cougar milf will be like. Anyway we finally agreed at 800k monthly asides all travels and she gave me an SUV last year too.
This happened 4 years ago and since then its been good, I respect her always but in the bedroom she's my smallie. Anyway the last time was last weekend and it was mind-blowing as usual, we went to church together and parted ways from there.
see wetin imagination deh Bleep you up

1 Like 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Fears Are Real At 33 / Can U Marry Someone U Met Through The Internet? / Trust Vs Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.