Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster (38564 Views)

Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by opalu: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by SmartyPants(m): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Good one

I keep telling People that if Obidients carry your matter for head for wrong doings, you're gone.

Yet Wike is perambulating about after having pulled off the most blatant eletoral fraud under your nostrils?

Sanwo Olu is just a gentle guy.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by afbstrategies: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by rickleye: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
This should have been handled by the Ministry of education. To come straight from the Governor office, this parents must be connected or governor really afraid by the polls.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Nyne: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
But there was a girl that was sacked all because she congratulated Tinubu in the east. Why wasn’t anything done ?

All these igbos need to leave Lagos honestly

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by naijainstinct: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by stillme231: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Parachoko:
The Principal might be a Lagosian and a PDP member in Lagos State.
ode...
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by tspun(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Obedient abeg let's pity this man, he has done nothing wrong, I Don day pity am since 2 weeks now.
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by tishbite42: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Neckpresser101: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
tspun:
Obedient abeg let's pity this man, he has done nothing wrong, I Don day pity am since 2 weeks now.

I swear me too 😂
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by TristanX: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Good one

I keep telling People that if Obidients carry your matter for head for wrong doings, you're gone.

Obidients are the face of the new Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by tamdun: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sanwolu is a sisi,the mugu is behaving like a coward,the people(igbo) u are trying to please will never vote for you,they tried this nonsense with wike and he gave them Wotowoto,Sanwo needs to man up

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Good one from the Governor. I detest rascals like this principal 😏👿

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by kingyakos: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
All na arrangement from Sanwo Olu.
A very bad corn man

How the lekki massacre panel been end, dem prosecute anybody?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Sijo01(f): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Very good.
The political extremist of a principal should be adequately sanctioned to serve as a deterrent to others.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by spagettiluv: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nyne:
But there was a girl that was sacked all because she congratulated Tinubu in the east. Why wasn’t anything done ?

ibo Votes in Lagos is inconsequential.
So rest,no yoruba will vote out one of the best governor in SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by LegacyB: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
I am 100% percent certain the principal is one of those Muslim agbado urchins, that have been brain washed with ethnic and religious sentiments. AKA - APC MEMBER OR URCHINS

Whereas I thought the tinubu urchins here on nairaland supported the principal for what he or she did.
Now houseboy( sanwoolu) have ordered the probe of the pupil sent out of school for using obi poster to wrap his book, so who will they support now, where would they stand?

I think sanwoolu is silently obedient.

In short all of them are CORNfused
Urchin from the yeast. Calm down let’s wait for the outcome of the investigation. That’s the civil thing to do not jumping up and down as usual. What if it was a setup or I different situation.
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by TristanX: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nyne:

Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by ZACHIE: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nonsense probe

The student and her lying parents were guilty as charged.
No sensible principal will do anything less than what he did.
They came campaigning for Peter Obi. Period.
I have the visuals and the narratives. Desperate renegades seeking to reap where they have not sown. Nonsense
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by trendingbeatz(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
ori si ri si
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by PrinceOfLagos: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
spagettiluv:
but sensible Yorubas voted against Tinubu in Lagos in the presidential election

Just imagine that the presidential election and governorship were held the same day lol

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by TristanX: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
spagettiluv:

Igbo vote is inconsequential, yet Desmond Hediot was begging igbos and even speakimg Igbo in church 😂 😂

Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by spagettiluv: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
tamdun:
Sanwolu is a sisi,the mugu is behaving like a coward,the people(igbo) u are trying to please will never vote for you,they tried this nonsense with wike and he gave them Wotowoto,Sanwo needs to man up
walai sanwo dey fall hand gan.
Person wey suppose rest cos his 2nd term sure die
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by spagettiluv: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
TristanX:

Igbo vote is inconsequential, yet Desmond Hediot was begging igbos and even speakimg Igbo in church 😂 😂

Dey play
it inconsequential dude.
No mumu yoruba go join you this time
You see RINU,macaroni,falz campaign for GVR?
After the election,no one will tell you before y’all pack you le loads
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Emmastan291: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
Parachoko:
The Principal might be a Lagosian and a PDP member in Lagos State.

PDP has no ill feelings for LP.

Labour Party is kinda a branch of PDP
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Nyne: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
TristanX:

Cry me a river

No worry na. Una go hear am soon.
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
E how active my governor his pool the fear of losing election
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by tamdun: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
spagettiluv:
walai sanwo dey fall hand gan.
Person wey suppose rest cos his 2nd term sure die
The guy dey make vex these days jare
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Segzy19: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
If true
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by letitrainnow(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Too bad....
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by ASUGARUBA(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Let him also investigate where Headmistress was telling the pupils in assemblies to tell their parents to vote for Sanwo-Olu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibe Kachiukwu Assumes Office As Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources (Photo / Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain / President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.