Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster (38609 Views)

Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by JealousCobra(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Neckpresser101:
I like sanwo olu he's very proactive

Obidients are really dragging him like tiger generator 😂💔

The pretender will soon take his revenge after he his eventually re elected.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Pipefitter: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Highly commendable from the working governor
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Isabi4lov: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
LP : 10
Reno : 0

Make I come twerk for Reno face 😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by CaptainFM1: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Even school children wey never reach voting age don catch the Elluuuup messages.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by BabaO2: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
This sanwoolu should calm down jor

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Mylove55(f): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
he's an APC member and must be sacked for humiliating a 10yrs old child .

Reno Omokri is the biggest fool in all of these
nobody will sack anybody,
The investigation will be till next week after election

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by PrinceOfLagos: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mylove55:
nobody will sack anybody,
The investigation will be till next week after election
he has been recalled

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Bfly: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Odonguyan grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by IfnobeGod20: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
SanwoOlu just want to waste tax payer money on this goose chase because nothing will come out of it. He that pays the piper dictates the tune.
The head teacher did just the wrong thing. Why would a pupil wrapped her exercise book with political poster become an issue when in a real sense, same school distribute books with political party logo and pictures to same students. It is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by georgeakins: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Akanbiedu:
This Sanwo-olu is a real mumu

You're right.
See the way he has been acting since the presidential election. He is a stupid man .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Mylove55(f): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
he has been recalled
hiss,
You will see the principal in school next week,
Just for two days leave
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by ufotunang: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
SmartPolician:
If we would be sincere with ourselves for one second, we would realise that there's rarely a properly run state in Nigeria like Lagos State.

Every pin that drops in Lagos is investigated and appropriate action taken against the culprits.

My only grouse against Lagos State government is looking the way other way while touts and thugs take over the state and everyone thinks it's okay.
...it's because govenorship election is coming up on Saturday that is why he is investigating this matter....if they was no govenorship.election coming up the Lagos State governor would not even care to investigate the matter..he will not show any concern

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by SmartPolician: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
ufotunang:
...it's because govenorship election is coming up on Saturday that is why he is investigating this matter....if they was no govenorship.election coming up the Lagos State governor would not even care to investigate the matter..he will not show any concern

I can give you a long list of similar events that happened in Lagos State that was investigated - something other state governments don't care about.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Sammy5413(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hahaha, now they having sense!
Killings of citizens at Lekki toll gate not yet probed, now it's election time you wanna probe a school over sending a student home!!
Highest level of hypocrisy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Inosky: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Watch how they will deny it and fabricate one lie over it.
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Tee2027: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
I am 100% percent certain the principal is one of those Muslim agbado urchins, that have been brain washed with ethnic and religious sentiments. AKA - APC MEMBER OR URCHINS

Whereas I thought the tinubu urchins here on nairaland supported the principal for what he or she did.
Now houseboy( sanwoolu) have ordered the probe of the pupil sent out of school for using obi poster to wrap his book, so who will they support now, where would they stand?

I think sanwoolu is silently obedient.

In short all of them are CORNfused

The principal is even nice a man by sending him out of school if it's me I will expel him completely and stand my ground with no remorse. So pls cry more ocean bro.

Only urchin is the last English in your mental dictionary baa? Urchin this urchin that as if you can not manage to process other words correctly.

Spit!!!
Tueh!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Governor ode. You don't need to probe anything. It's the school's right to take the action they took.
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Stanweezy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Correct
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by DanielPat01: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
The way Obidient hold Sanwo Olu for blokos eh! E just dey extra active and proactive overnight.

I don't why but I just dey pity this man. But again I don't trust people with innocent face.

And the fact he is under APC under the control of Tinubu is enough reason for him to rest.

Let the real Lagosian rule their state for once.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by compton11(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
I am 100% percent certain the principal is one of those Muslim agbado urchins, that have been brain washed with ethnic and religious sentiments. AKA - APC MEMBER OR URCHINS

Whereas I thought the tinubu urchins here on nairaland supported the principal for what he or she did.
Now houseboy( sanwoolu) have ordered the probe of the pupil sent out of school for using obi poster to wrap his book, so who will they support now, where would they stand?

why must u mention in your comment?

Abi u forgot that among the people that massacred your father in million were your Christian Brothers?
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by amp01(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
tspun:
Obedient please let's pity this man, he has done nothing wrong, I Don day pity am since 2 weeks now. I know we are all angry but he has shown great remorse lately. Instead let's look for a way to deal with that drunkard called wike

Do you know wike one on one?
Is wike on nairaland?
Wike does not care if you exist or not,if you think, wike is your problem,then am sorry.
Leave wike,and face your life.
Life is not about getting likes on nairaland.
Peace
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by sanu412: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

It shows you are bias and people like you do not deserve to be commenting on sensitive issues like this.
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by sanu412: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
BurialGround:
Kangaroo probe.
Set your own panel if the one saddled with investigation is kangaroo.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by perpeling22(f): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sanwo Olu should be given the second chance. He has not really done anything wrong. He is a humble man the way I'm seeing him. Let vivos come back in the next 4years. I'm an obedient ooooo
we should not punish him because of some ignoramus In that stats. Enu wo po. pls I'm pleading you all. I'm not in Lagos though
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by okuta007: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
DEXTROVERT:
I
Pity
This
Sanwolu
The
Guy
BP
Go
Don
Rise.

He was too arrogant he didn’t go for a debate - that’s the real Sanwo Olu - if he doesn’t value his own job instead he was following Tinubu everywhere like a hand bag because he was so comfortable that elections in Lagos was a walk over for him, then let the people vote based on his report card which is death at Lekki Tollgate

Sanwo Ole is going down on Saturday before 6pm

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by mechanics(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Parachoko:
The Principal might be a Lagosian and a PDP member in Lagos State.
hahahahah
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by tsdarkside(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
dont play politics with your children....
you igbos need to realy calm down....
should the children start fightin each other over politics in school now....??

the school board was right to stop it immediatly....
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by Jnkay: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Parachoko:
The Principal might be a Lagosian and a PDP member in Lagos State.

The principal is Urchins and APC member😂😂

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by tsdarkside(m): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jnkay:

The principal is Urchins and APC member😂😂

now i found out what Urchins is....
can you imagine....??

this people ehn....

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by mrkia(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
We shall later hear it s all a make up story from Obedients crue ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC / The New Age Qualification To Run For A Political Office In Nigeria By Senate / Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.