Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster (38591 Views)

Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by saintrow1: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Keep deceiving yourself. Go and work harder to make your life better pls.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

werey im already doing far better in life
1 property in the UK
2 in lagos
2 in ogun state
40 hectares of land (farming) in Ogun state
car hire company
more blessings are still coming this year, e go pain you oloshi

that is the problem of you soul loser, you think that anyone that is not gullible and doomed like you is not doing well. last year I sacked all the non Yorubas working for me. i don't give a shit, im not the type of Yoruba that play nice. step on my toes and i will kick your legs.
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by TrumpDonald2: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
saintrow1:

werey im already doing far better in life
1 property in the UK
2 in lagos
2 in ogun state
40 hectares of land (farming) in Ogun state
car hire company
more blessings are still coming this year, e go pain you oloshi

that is the problem of you soul loser, you think that anyone that is not gullible and doomed like you is not doing well. last year I sacked all the non Yorubas working for me. i don't give a shit, im not the type of Yoruba that play nice. step on my toes and i will kick your legs.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by saintrow1: 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Keep deceiving yourself

you are just jealous, envious and hateful. you are still under the hot hell fire sun in Nigeria. MUMU
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by TrumpDonald2: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
saintrow1:

you are just jealous, envious and hateful. you are still under the hot hell fire sun in Nigeria. MUMU
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by saintrow1: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Keep deceiving yourself

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue shame on you
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by TrumpDonald2: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
saintrow1:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue shame on you
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by saintrow1: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Keep deceiving yourself

shame on you
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by tsdarkside(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
donb06:

Igbo this igbos that... Have u seen the letter, the said student is fucking OGONI by tribe in Rivers state. Band wagon mentality.

In my days in school I wrapped my books with any newspaper. The one with abacha, Obasanjo, Thierry Henry, anyone... And most likely that's what happened. The boy wrapped his book with a thick paper. It just happened to be peter obi. And mind you, from the time of awolowo and Azikiwe, political branded books were shared to students in schools. I wonder what's happening in that Lagos that stressed the hell outta me before leaving.

blabla....dont return....
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster by donb06: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
tsdarkside:

blabla....dont return....
God forbid I do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

General Taiwo: Soldiers Went To Lekki Toll Gate With Both Live And Blank Bullets / Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over β€˜extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.