Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) (39595 Views)

Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo / My Friend Hand Shake While Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Spanishmilf(m): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
chukel:
Stop that propranolol immediately. Go to a teaching hospital and get properly evaluated. Propranolol is not an over the counter medication. Has deleterious side effects. Have you taken or been taking any hard substance?
have never in my life taken any hard drugs before
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Dannydrums889: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na parkinson's sickness be that...my dad is currently suffering from it..He don drink all kind of herbs tire,but all to no avail.....But I think it was one doctor who prescribed a drug for him that really helped to subdue it..
please what is the name of the doctor and the drug
one of my uncle is suffering from it and it is really affecting him
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Riccotrixx(m): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Buy calcium and take daily.. this happened to me too, although my heartbeat rate was normal.
Spanishmilf:
Why does my hand shakes and heart beat fast? It’s becoming frustrating at this point. I read alot of threads and i saw some people suggesting propanol.

I already got it. I take one per day. I’m yet to see a total change. Has anyone experienced this and note.

Have stopped drinking sodas
Have reduced my salt
Still not helping
This happens alot when I'm gaming.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Dannydrums889: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad No condition is permanent. Every problem have solution unless ones head is cut off. Miracle still happens
heard there is no cure for Parkinson disease
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by missyojo(f): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
femez14:
Don't take what I am about to tell you as a joke or irrelevant, I repeat don't play with this info below.

Go for a thyroid function test to check for overactive thyroid activity. If my guess is right you need to start medication immediately after the test confirmation. I wish you well on your journey...

Note that by overactive thyroid activity I meant Graves disease which is extremely dangerous if not properly treated. You wil be placed on 40mg cabinazole and 20mg propranolol at the start of your treatment. The dosage might be lesser than that, iT depends on how worst it is, you may have body scratch, sweat at night, unable to sleep and focus, loose hairs on your head, forget things easily and a host of other symptoms. Please act fast.

You have said it all. The OP has to let his parents know as regards his health status as he needs to act fast. I might be wrong thou but with the symptoms he just put up there, it's a sign of an over active Thyroid condition (Hyperthyroidism) and this is when he will have to spend.

The test alone costs 15200 in a private Lab here in my base, then the drug's is another expenses on its own. In all he should visit a government hospital and see a GOPD who will further refer him to see an Endocrinologist.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Oritna94(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
It is most likely anxiety, Try and exercise, jog for 20 minutes everyday, and see the effect after 2 weeks of jogging. Thank me later. It is very therapeutic. The tremors will stop.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Oritna94(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
femez14:
Don't take what I am about to tell you as a joke or irrelevant, I repeat don't play with this info below.

Go for a thyroid function test to check for overactive thyroid activity. If my guess is right you need to start medication immediately after the test confirmation. I wish you well on your journey...

Note that by overactive thyroid activity I meant Graves disease which is extremely dangerous if not properly treated. You wil be placed on 40mg cabinazole and 20mg propranolol at the start of your treatment. The dosage might be lesser than that, iT depends on how worst it is, you may have body scratch, sweat at night, unable to sleep and focus, loose hairs on your head, forget things easily and a host of other symptoms. Please act fast.

Yes, this could be the problem. Thyrotoxicosis (Grave 's disease). You will need to do thyroid function test(TSH). To check your thyroid function. One other symptom is bulging eyes. Do people complain of your eyes bulging?
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by IranianSea: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:
Why does my hand shakes and heart beat fast? It’s becoming frustrating at this point. I read alot of threads and i saw some people suggesting propanol.

I already got it. I take one per day. I’m yet to see a total change. Has anyone experienced this and note.

Have reduced my salt
Still not helping
Don't take any drug. It's just anxiety. You need to engage in physical activities alot that's the solution. I was once in your shoes in fact mine got bad that I couldn't use ATM self. When I got engaged my self in football, seminars and so on, one day it crossed my mind and I asked myself when did this disappeared.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Janethy3(f): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Don't have any idea
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by ayo2008: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
chukel:
Stop that propranolol immediately. Go to a teaching hospital and get properly evaluated. Propranolol is not an over the counter medication. Has deleterious side effects. Have you taken or been taking any hard substance?

Exactly! He should stop that propanol.
Metropolol is better but must get a medical advise, pls
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Ten06(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spanishmilf:

Have reduced my salt
Still not helping

Go to the hospital to sort your ailment out
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by rafcrown(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
A GOOD SIGN THAT YOU CAN GET TO THE TOP AS A GREAT LEADER AND DEFEAT OKONWO AND E TI KU.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by akpota(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
luckize:

This dropped in my mind too. It might sound funny but work on it if you are guilty. LOL
How do masturbation affect?
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Teenwolf(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Side effects of low testosterone caused by masturbation
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Pchizy: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
chukel:

Hmm, let him not stop immediately oo.
Rather, he should quickly go to hospital as you said and got evaluated.

If he has started such drug, stopping it instantly may result to severe adverse effect if not followed up.
He should be open to Dr. on how far he has embraced any self medication. He will be guided properly on the withdrawal strategy.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Timblaze(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
PHIPEX:
I thought he was referring to the APC candidate
Seriously me too.
That's why I open the post🙄
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by scait(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
Oritna94:
It is most likely anxiety, Try and exercise, jog for 20 minutes everyday, and see the effect after 2 weeks of jogging. Thank me later. It is very therapeutic. The tremors will stop.

You may be right
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by scait(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Who sold propranol to you without Dr prescription?? You both need to be arrested
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mine is worse to the point that I can't sleep at night without waking up almost ten times before daybreak.And my heart always beat irregularly and I was taking Talen(Bromazepine tablet) to calm me down so I can sleep well but its side effects and withdrawal symptoms lasted for a while...
So can u please choose another exercise for me that can help apart from football??
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by LastProphet: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
otipoju:
Go check your blood pressure and take care of your heart.

Drink plenty of water and begin to exercise very very frequently

Especially constant long trekking, it slows heart down after many many months
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by dalass(f): 4:29am On Mar 17, 2023
Spanishmilf:
i wish i can stop gaming but that what keeps my company because I’m always inside

There are fun games that won't make you anxious.

You are too young to develop such physical conditions. You can watch comedy. It improves the mood and laughter is good believe me... listen to good uplifting songs. Gaming seems to be destroying your system. Get rid of it before it causes you irreversible damage
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by incandescentena: 4:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Kaiser20:
Chief Hand dey shake said he is 70 years old, football age.
cheesy not true na
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by frozen70(f): 6:09am On Mar 17, 2023
Spanishmilf:

Have reduced my salt
Still not helping

Honestly go to hospital and stop playing cheese with your life here
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by TreasureJunky: 8:27am On Mar 17, 2023
Is he Tinubu?
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Younghacka(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na parkinson's sickness be that...my dad is currently suffering from it..He don drink all kind of herbs tire,but all to no avail.....But I think it was one doctor who prescribed a drug for him that really helped to subdue it..
Please Can You Help Me With The Name Of The Drug. . . My Dad Also Has The Same Challenge.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by chadYRN(m): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2023
AccessME:
Do u masturbate often times? If yes it may be the cause of it talking from experience that's the same faith I'm currently meant to suffer due to my excessive masturbation that also caused me body weakness, pains, eye pains, muscle instability, protein drought in my body made me slim down too and I recently went to doctor on Monday and she suggested I go for Chest x-ray, ECG, and Helicobacter Pytin Ag test results that will b out latest by Monday.

Although I've stop masturbation since January and vow never to go back to it.

Please, do share the outcome of the test with us. Quote me, when it's ready. I'm also having mild body tremors, lean cheek fat, and regular body weakness. I can't keep up with sports or any serious activity.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by chadYRN(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2023
chiventoline:
You have iron deficiency caused by excessive Masturbation

How do we make up for the loss then?
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
chadYRN:

Please, do share the outcome of the test with us. Quote me, when it's ready. I'm also having mild body tremors, lean cheek fat, and regular body weakness. I can't keep up with sports or any serious activity.
Alright.. I'll

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
chadYRN:

How do we make up for the loss then?
someone had recommended some supplement I need to buy on Jumia to regain back my physical strength and muscle max but I haven't done so yet due to financial constraint

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by OvertheTop(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lorddominic:

Well, I do experience increased heart beat sometimes, from time to time. Mine usually comes as a result of anxiety and over thinking. Whenever d increased heart beat starts, I will quickly plug in my earpiece and listen to music from my phone. I will keep listening for several until my heart beat return to normal....

So, find a way to control yours. Medications won't guarantee you total cure rather, rely on any recreational activity that can take your mind off like listening to music, watching movies, playing soccer or any sport....or even engage in sex if you're married of course.

Do not take the increased heart beat condition lightly...cos it can lead to heart failure or even stroke. Good luck✌️

what Causes your Anxiety?
i want to learn...
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by OvertheTop(m): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
georgeakins:

It is just anxiety.
I had it when I was barely 19 years.
If you fail to get rid of it, it will get worse.
I cured it without swallowing a single tablet, just be patient with yourself.

What Causes your Anxiety?
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by OvertheTop(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
Spanishmilf:
yes it is
It happens mostly when im gaming probably when an opponent is winning or pressure from teammate even tho have been advice to leave the hame i left the game for month still came back same issue. It’s not easy to quit competitive gaming

It's High-Level Anxiety...
it happens as a Result of Being too Attached to the Outcome of an Event.
like it's DO OR DIE.

it a game, you can always Restart if you lose naa.

or Replace it with watching Films

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: WHO Lists Nigeria, 12 Others As Top-risk African Nations / The Massive Hospital To Be Completed By Kano Government (Photos) / Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.