Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) (40158 Views)

Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo / My Friend Hand Shake While Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Spanishmilf(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
OvertheTop:

It's High-Level Anxiety...
it happens as a Result of Being too Attached to the Outcome of an Event.
like it's DO OR DIE.

it a game, you can always Restart if you lose naa.

or Replace it with watching Films
omg yeah you right but it s comp game
Win or go home smh
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by OvertheTop(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Spanishmilf:
omg yeah you right but it s comp game
Win or go home smh

it is Affecting your health.
Quit it or Replace it with another Entertainment.

Do you Earn Income from Gaming?
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by OvertheTop(m): 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Krublog:

Gaming as in gambling

It's caused by panic attack induced by your gaming habit and or smoking if you indulge.

if it is Gambling,
it is the Source of the Anxiety!
The Fear of Losing your Money == a DO OR DIE situation

He has identified the Problem...and Knows the Solution: Quit

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by OvertheTop(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nopifar:

Hi bro, not to make you feel bad or anything, but I've been suffering some of these symptoms for over 15 years now.

I've gone to Doctors (done some tests) but they too cannot really pinpoint what the issue is.

Infact, 2 Doctors even asked (on 2 separate visits) if I had any traumatic experience as a child or something terrible happened to me. I told both of them (male and female) nothing of such happened.

You see, Doctors too cannot help in every situation. It's not as if they don't know their job, but they are also human, who have limitations.

So, personally I've been doing some research and someone once mentioned something about doing Thyroid Function Tests.

As it is right now, I'm saving up to go and do the test, and hopefully get to the bottom of this anxiety, hand shaking etc issues.

Just don't give up, God will see us through.

IS there Something you are Scared of?
what Comes to your Mind...And make you shiver?

That's the source of your Anxiety. You need to be able to Identify the Cause for anyone to help.
Think about it.

eg. fear of Job loss and then being poor and helpless
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by OvertheTop(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
chivic:

Hand shake happend to me and is usually worse at the scent of anxiety.Its not Parkinson,not masturbation like some suggested.But heart beating fast,I don't know .

What Triggers your Anxiety?
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Akposkiz: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Go for checkup parkinson sickness
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by georgeakins: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
OvertheTop:

What Causes your Anxiety?

Most of my friends were already in higher institutions and I was still
looking for admission.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by OvertheTop(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
georgeakins:

Most of my friends were already in higher institutions and I was still
looking for admission.

ok, that is Temporary. I hope you are in now...
All da best

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by chivic(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
OvertheTop:

What Triggers your Anxiety?

Going on stage ,writing in exam.Not scared of any exam though.But once I hold the pen,it begins to shake.Sometimes anger.But I scarcely get angry.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Bolu004(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Spanishmilf:
Why does my hand shakes and heart beat fast? It’s becoming frustrating at this point. I read alot of threads and i saw some people suggesting propanol.

I already got it. I take one per day. I’m yet to see a total change. Has anyone experienced this and note.

Have stopped drinking sodas
Have reduced my salt
Still not helping
This happens alot when I'm gaming.

I will tell you this for free: STOP TAKING SEXUAL ENHANCEMENT DRUGS.
This is one of the side effects when taken overtime most especially, Sidnafil Ciltrate popularly known as "Vega"
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by chadYRN(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
AccessME:
someone had recommended some supplement I need to buy on Jumia to regain back my physical strength and muscle max but I haven't done so yet due to financialalal constraint

That's great. What are they?
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Nopifar(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
OvertheTop:

IS there Something you are Scared of?
what Comes to your Mind...And make you shiver?

That's the source of your Anxiety. You need to be able to Identify the Cause for anyone to help.
Think about it.

eg. fear of Job loss and then being poor and helpless

Bro, nothing to do with the aforementioned at all.

Like I said, someone once mentioned Thyroid Function Test.

So, I'm trying to save up and do the test.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by dalass(f): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Spanishmilf:
i wish i can stop gaming but that what keeps my company because I’m always inside

You are always inside?

Why? Lack of exercise or physical activity is not healthy. Find a means to physically exert yourself so your muscles get enough exercise ...

If can afford it, get a cycle, threadmill, run and make sure you sweat
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Dannydrums889: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na parkinson's sickness be that...my dad is currently suffering from it..He don drink all kind of herbs tire,but all to no avail.....But I think it was one doctor who prescribed a drug for him that really helped to subdue it..
Sent you an email
please reply
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dannydrums889:

Sent you an email
please reply
. Please quote me via any old thread. I can't reply you via email.
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Dannydrums889: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Please quote me via any old thread. I can't reply you via email.
Have quote you on a dead thread
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Hefty007(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Have you lost significant amount of weight coupled with the hand tremors,fast heartbeat and rashes that keep appearing and disappearing, then you need to run some test thyroid test to be specific. Currently I am dealing with hyperthyroidism and I was asked to see the endocrinologist which I have done. I was placed on Carbimazole and propanol. but i would not advice you take this drugs without doing the test. my dosage will/may be different from what the endo places you on.

All the best
Re: Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) by Hefty007(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Have you lost significant amount of weight coupled with the hand tremors,fast heartbeat and rashes that keep appearing and disappearing, then you need to run some test thyroid test to be specific. Currently I am dealing with hyperthyroidism and I was asked to see the endocrinologist which I have done. I was placed on Carbimazole and propanol. but i would not advice you take this drugs without doing the test. my dosage will/may be different from what the endo places you on.

All the best

Spanishmilf:
Why does my hand shakes and heart beat fast? It’s becoming frustrating at this point. I read alot of threads and i saw some people suggesting propanol.

I already got it. I take one per day. I’m yet to see a total change. Has anyone experienced this and note.

Have stopped drinking sodas
Have reduced my salt
Still not helping
This happens alot when I'm gaming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed / LASG: Passengers On March 18 BA And KLM Flights Exposed To Coronavirus / The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.