Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? (1298 Views)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos of Nairalanders / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by VictorMessi1: 6:16am On Mar 16, 2023
You maybe surprised that I can say there are nairalanders I like, yes I truly do. These guys are the best in everything they do. They made nairaland better in many ways and this cannot be said without the owner of this wonderful forum Seun. He lays the groundwork and set paces other nairalander must follow most especially the mods. Today nairaland is a wonderful site competing with reddit all because of Seun's hard and smart work.

We must emulate their ways to keep nairaland rolling on the right path.

Here Are My Favorite Nairalanders:

-Seun: for creating this wonderful website where we can get our voices heard. His hardwork to ensure that nairaland operates in the best possible way.

-Mynd44: I love this guy not only from the depths, but with the whole of my heart. A no nonesense type. He is friendly; sensible and highly intelligent. He moves only newsworthy thread to front page and he has done that for me and others several times. He's one those mods nairaland will never forget.

- nlfpmod: Wow just wow! He is like an investigator. He became popular on nairaland just few days after registeration. He moves only newsworthy threads to front page and has done that for me several times. He is just like Mynd44 in some ways.

- justwise: Go to travel section and see, no troll can operate there or else he gets a 40-year-ban if not life time ban. Travel section is the only section where a mod inspect every thread word to word. He will warn you and if you don't comply, sorry is your name. I would suggest Seun make him a supermodel like Mynd44. Mynd44 is doing his best, but not having another person to support him leaves a big vacum.

- To my comrades in the house, I dey salute una! You guys are the best grin Keep the job going. I am glad I am not alone now grin I have raised you, now carry the flag and move on grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by Octopus7: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Lemme think
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by incandescentena: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Smh...some nonentity imps keeps cloning different Nairalanders moniker impasonate them.
Please watch out for them people!
One cloned accounts are silvoclara, candidIady, ahnnie et al, mostly female handles.

Always check spelling of the monikers correctly and the date of registration on Nairaland.

Nairaland mods, take note.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by Candidlady: 6:26am On Mar 16, 2023
this sick boy again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2023
Maria, cul(er) , pans, emmaodt, cave, francasng, qtgu mo247 , Anni and poco. These are my fav nairalanders
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by HeartlessMan: 6:31am On Mar 16, 2023
Dis wan dey dodge ban.
Mumu.
You think say you wise.

9 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by Enemyofpeace: 6:34am On Mar 16, 2023
I hate everyone on nairaland including myself
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by KeyEndurance: 6:34am On Mar 16, 2023
apart from

Siofra i like no body here. The Lady Keep Driving Me Crazy

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 16, 2023
Maria and plus two guys which I will never mention (make dem no kom dy do shakara)
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by Ecos(m): 6:42am On Mar 16, 2023
KeyEndurance:
apart from

Siofra i like no body here.
The Lady Keep Driving Me Crazy
She is driving you crazy abi?
Don't worry. Na psychiatric hospital you go soon land
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by KeyEndurance: 6:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Ecos:
She is driving you crazy abi? Don't worry. Na psychiatric hospital you go soon land
Dont too Worry About That
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by Ecos(m): 6:51am On Mar 16, 2023
KeyEndurance:

Dont too Worry About That
I don't envy u. Na your body go hear am

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by VictorMessi1: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Maria and plus two guys which I will never mention (make dem no kom dy do shakara)
I know I am one of them.
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by Rolexxxy(f): 7:03am On Mar 16, 2023
Mtchew
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:05am On Mar 16, 2023
[quote author=KeyEndurance post=121777588]apart from

Siofra i like no body here.
The Lady Keep Driving Me Crazy[/qupote]You must be very stupid.

ruggedboy01 your mama yansh resemble gorilla face, idiot.
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by ruggedboy01: 7:21am On Mar 16, 2023
SlayerOfSatans you wan make i swear for you this morning, how you go just de abuse person with no look for your trouble, do you know me before, abi you get hangover, abeg i no wan fight today angry sad
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by LewisHamilton15: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2023
ruggedboy01:
SlayerOfSatans you wan make i swear for you this morning, how you go just de abuse person with no look for your trouble, do you know me before, abi you get hangover, abeg i no wan fight today angry sad
Shut up son of nolly prostitute.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2023
VictorMessi1:
I know I am one of them.
Yes grin mr trouble maker. You are very intelligent but trouble has taken over you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by VictorMessi1: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes grin mr trouble maker. You are very intelligent but trouble has taken over you
Thank you for the compliment.

Trouble dey sweet my belle no be small grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by coputa(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2023
How can you like someone you've not met before,.It should have been the person's that post good contents. most person's here are far different from what they post here.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by Karen2024(f): 8:14am On Mar 16, 2023
coputa:
How can you like someone you've not met before,.It should have been the person's that post good contents. most person's here are far different from what they post here.
I like you already for this post.
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by coputa(m): 8:17am On Mar 16, 2023
Karen2024:
I like you already for this post.
I love you toooooo
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by Shal0mmy(f): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2023
I like anything that posseses d*ck
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by VictorMessi1: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2023
Ahhnie:
I ahnie I like diçk so much 😂
We know you like big dick and your husband don't have it . Have you cheated on your husband with that your neighbour?
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by headbasher96(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2023
U the fear ban all those people na mods

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by KingMack(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2023
KingMack

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by VictorMessi1: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2023
Ahhnie:

Not yet but tonight if rains fails I might knock at his door but I am scared😭
Why should you be scared?
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by KeyEndurance: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2023
[quote author=SlayerOfSatanst post=121777988][/quote] WHY
Re: List Of Nairalanders I Like .. Who Are Yours? by VictorMessi1: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2023
Ahhnie:

Do you want to read on Nl husband catches ahnie cheating on front page? undecided undecided
Yes, I want it by all means.

Please cheat and post videos grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Do Yahoo / How My Boyfriend Hide Visa Abroad, Flight Date From Me – Lady Narrates / Lady In Pains As She Discovers Her Husband Is Gay After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.