Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? (4347 Views)

Strange Moment Runs Girl Starts Speaking In Tongues While In Bɛd With A Client / Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lemos14:

Yes normally as guy you shouldn't make it a habit of always recieving money from her but I'm just saying that it's not bad once in a while to spoil your man just like he spoils you too
Well, that’s ok.
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Issues40(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Berrityga:
Can you share her contact so we can ask her what her intentions are??

Yes I support this. So that we can check through and get back to you on what her true intentions are.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Lemos14: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well, that’s ok.

I hope you submit to your man too in real life😏
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lemos14:

I hope you submit to your man too in real life😏
Submission isn’t a big deal
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by iFlare(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
elipheleh:

Young man begin to bill her indirectly with business plans. But make sure it's not a loan

🤣🤣🤣
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Lemos14: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Submission isn’t a big deal

What if he dosent have money will it be a big deal?
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lemos14:

What if he dosent have money will it be a big deal?
Tor that’ll be in exchange for his virginity. If he has no money then he should be a virgin

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by iFlare(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Does this mean she's interested in me or just sheer kindness. We spend most times together in campus, so I don't know if she has a crush on me.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Lemos14: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Tor that’ll be in exchange for his virginity. If he has no money then he should be a virgin

Hmmm...your school of thought is interesting...why do you say so?
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lemos14:

Hmmm...your school of thought is interesting...why do you say so?
If he’s not coming with money and Chastity(decency) then what else is he offering?

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Lemos14: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
iFlare:
Does this mean she's interested in me or just sheer kindness. We spend most times together in campus, so I don't know if she has a crush on me.

A girl that dosent like you wont even think of spending time with you talk less of sending you money...she obviously likes you for her to even send you money and that is very rare...but just make sure she is the type that has sense and doesn't cast you if not see finish will enter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
iFlare:
When we were chatting few weeks ago, I joked about being broke with a meme sticker, she then replied with a sticker that says paste aza. Then I said "my number is my Aza" (palmpay), then another sticker from her follows, which said ₦5000 sent successfully.....which I replied with a laughing emoji.

I was shocked to receive 5k alert that day, just few minutes after the chat shocked shocked shocked. I thanked her and then this week again I received 15k from her😭😭😭

I'm yet to understand this.....pls what does this mean.

Note: Her family is crazy rich.....her popsy owns filling stations and so many other businesses

She's a course mate
I don't understand, u complained that u are broke a girl sent u money u are asking what it means, don't u know the answer to this your silly question? If she was the one that billed u that 15k u would have rushed here to start telling us how all your female family members are useless and how they are broke, no it's vise versa u are asking us stupid question, if u don't want her money send it back to her it's as simple as that. Am even yet to understand what some idoults Nigerian men want, muteeewwww

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Lemos14: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If he’s not coming with money and Chastity(decency) then what else is he offering?

He can offer you emotional support smiley

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Blupen(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
[quote author=iFlare post=121787750]When we were chatting few weeks ago, I joked about being broke with a meme sticker, she then replied with a sticker that says paste aza. Then I said "my number is my Aza" (palmpay), then another sticker from her follows, which said ₦5000 sent successfully.....which I replied with a laughing emoji.

I was shocked to receive 5k alert that day, just few minutes after the chat shocked shocked shocked. I thanked her and then this week again I received 15k from her

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Lemos14: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I don't understand, u complained that u are broke a girl sent u money u are asking what it means, don't u know the answer to this your silly question? If she was the one that billed u that 15k u would have rushed here to start telling us how all your female family members are useless and how they are broke, no it's vise versa u are asking us stupid question, if u don't want her money send it back to her it's as simple as that. Am even yet to understand what some idoults Nigerian men want, muteeewwww

Wow calm down..he is only asking because its actually very rare for a girl to just send a guy money like that and you too you know so he is perplexed

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lemos14:

He can offer you emotional support smiley
Parents are there to offer that and they do it better with asking for anything in return
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Lemos14: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Parents are there to offer that and they do it better with asking for anything in return

Okay if you say so👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Br*ke boys like u will always read meaning to everytin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin is it bad to help the less privileged? She has seen dat u are just like the normal wr*tched Nigerian men we have everywhere and den decided to help ur mis*rable life and u are still here suspecting ur br*ke self grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In Asari dokubo's voice; ur mumu no too muuuuuch? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dis is just a normal tin we girls do daily to men but dey all go unnoticed and unannounced, but if it was done by a man, u will see it all over social media lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided we ladies are too matured for dat undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Meanwhile:

Nigerian men are Us*less..... All of them tongue tongue tongue
Dont mind the confused op, someone helped his broke ass, instead of him to be thanking his creator, he is here asking us what it means. Oga iFlare it means she's trying to elevate u from poverty. Muteeewwww

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by rickleye: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
iFlare:
When we were chatting few weeks ago, I joked about being broke with a meme sticker, she then replied with a sticker that says paste aza. Then I said "my number is my Aza" (palmpay), then another sticker from her follows, which said ₦5000 sent successfully.....which I replied with a laughing emoji.

I was shocked to receive 5k alert that day, just few minutes after the chat shocked shocked shocked. I thanked her and then this week again I received 15k from her😭😭😭

Note: Her family is crazy rich.....her popsy owns filling stations and so many other businesses

She's a course mate

Simply means she into you. I used to have a gf that would send me cash so that we we went out I would pay. Just don't double cross or hurt her. Even when we broke up, she cried but understood. Also don't make it a habbit ! In All, its because she cares.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Blupen(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
iFlare:
You be pikin?
abi you be man weh deh wear pampers?? she is madly in love with you, you still deh ask stupid question, abeg no vex me i never eat in 4days

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lemos14:

Wow calm down..he is only asking because its actually very rare for a girl to just send a guy money like that and you too you know so he is perplexed
perplexed ni perplexed ko, hes telling us he jokingly told her when it's obvious he needed the money, broke boy!!! Muteeewwww
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by iFlare(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Dont mind the confused op, someone helped his broke ass, instead of him to be thanking his creator, he is here asking us what it means. Oga iFlare it means she's trying to elevate u from poverty. Muteeewwww

You're always pained tuaah

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by amaechi185: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bros I never asked her for any of this oo, it was just a joke and boom she sent 5kWe are not in a relationship, just friends.Bros I never asked her for any of this oo, it was just a joke and boom she sent 5kWe are not in a relationship, just friends....
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
iFlare:

You're always pained tuaah
Na lie shut up, the girl is trying to elevate u from poverty, broke thing!!!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Kodak9(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
My only question is
Is the girl beautiful or ugly grin grin
Ugly girls have a way of forcing you into relationship,cuz hope no dey.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by WantsandMore: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Draslo:

Also, no matter the situation try not to bill her anymore. Let her do it from her own discretion.
also take her out & make sure you spend up to 5k on her menu alone, you can just chill on a 2-3k budget, this is for posterity sake, just like the other guy said , don't bill her anymore, just relax & play your ten ten....Good things comes to those who wait..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by kingjoe(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Don't mind those asking you to give her back or bill her. Just remain friends with her . keep checking on her and chatting her.when u resume school u can buy her a gift to show appreciation.it may just be a roll on or perfume.keep in touch more and allow the friendship grow . before long you will have your answers
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by cassyrooy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Br*ke boys like u will always read meaning to everytin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin is it bad to help the less privileged? She has seen dat u are just like the normal wr*tched Nigerian men we have everywhere and den decided to help ur mis*rable life and u are still here suspecting ur br*ke self grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In Asari dokubo's voice; ur mumu no too muuuuuch? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dis is just a normal tin we girls do daily to men but dey all go unnoticed and unannounced, but if it was done by a man, u will see it all over social media lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided we ladies are too matured for dat undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Meanwhile:

Nigerian men are Us*less..... All of them tongue tongue tongue
Whatever prompted you to Putin these submissions is strongly strong.

😂 😂 😂

Ahnie come and see o!
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by KingDash09(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mumu boy.. we wey Dey get 50k from babes no talk na you with your useless 15k bastard
iFlare:

She's a course mate
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Divoc19(f): 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
She's a boss lady. grin grin
Bekiaful
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
iFlare:

Thanks for the advice bro

That guy just summarised everything - follow it.

To make it simpler she's into you genuinely. But that money is for sth - if things go south your reputation will be damaged by her at least to your family.

Second, if you get married she might have just laid a foundation to control you as in separate you from your family (you know that kind of women that feels as you are married cut from your family even your mom. Those idiotic type ).

These are the two possibles.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by iFlare(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Na lie shut up, the girl is trying to elevate u from poverty, broke thing!!!

I wonder who you leeching off of ryt now😂

Always pained and frustrated......change your name from Prettygirl200 to Painedgirl200.

Besides pained and pretty has the same number of characters 🤣

P is for pain🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virgins Thread! / Sexy Top European Football Manager Catoon Pictures / D Things Happening In Weddings Surprises Me Check Out Dis Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.