Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? (4341 Views)

Strange Moment Runs Girl Starts Speaking In Tongues While In Bɛd With A Client / Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by iFlare(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kodak9:
My only question is
Is the girl beautiful or ugly grin grin
Ugly girls have a way of forcing you into relationship,cuz hope no dey.

She's a damsel. I'd love to date her even if she's not this nice smiley
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by iFlare(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
WantsandMore:
also take her out & make sure you spend up to 5k on her menu alone, you can just chill on a 2-3k budget, this is for posterity sake, just like the other guy said , don't bill her anymore, just relax & play your ten ten....Good things comes to those who wait..

Ok thanks
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by ahnie: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
cassyrooy:
Whatever prompted you to Putin these submissions is strongly strong.

😂 😂 😂

Ahnie come and see o!
My dear,I do not like aligning myself with any of their fist of fury o.
I read n waka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Kodak9(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
iFlare:

just use style and let her know you wan date am
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by BlackAdam65: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
it means that b!tch got rich parents
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by iFlare(m): 12:01am On Mar 17, 2023
Kodak9:
just use style and let her know you wan date am

I'm gonna start playing my cards wisely from now on smiley

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Dizzyyish: 1:14am On Mar 17, 2023
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by 13sense: 1:41am On Mar 17, 2023
Karlifate:
Strong men are rewarded with pleasant female nature.ll
Weak men are punished by cruel female nature.

💯

What do you mean?.

Please elaborate a bit
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by luminouz(m): 2:14am On Mar 17, 2023
iFlare:

Then go ahead and don't let those frustrated feminists here deter you. Their pained comments sweetie me.

It shows you are valuable enough to that your course mate. Women never spend shiit on men they have no attraction for

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by pragmatistm(m): 2:39am On Mar 17, 2023
As you receive the money, bear in mind, there are strings attached.

To understand women psychology, check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzci4UF1R0g

And for the ladies, check out the 25 facts about men when they are in love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTNaOhdqGnk

Do leave a comment. Thanks.
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by sharpwriter(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2023
luminouz:

Then go ahead and don't let those frustrated feminists here deter you. Their pained comments sweetie me.

It shows you are valuable enough to that your course mate. Women never spend shiit on men they have no attraction for
Guy, so you still dey this nairaland bá? How have you been?
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Dshocker(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Br*ke boys like u will always read meaning to everytin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin is it bad to help the less privileged? She has seen dat u are just like the normal wr*tched Nigerian men we have everywhere and den decided to help ur mis*rable life and u are still here suspecting ur br*ke self grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In Asari dokubo's voice; ur mumu no too muuuuuch? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dis is just a normal tin we girls do daily to men but dey all go unnoticed and unannounced, but if it was done by a man, u will see it all over social media lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided we ladies are too matured for dat undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Meanwhile:

Nigerian men are Us*less..... All of them tongue tongue tongue

Lol

Make i bend if you've ever given any guy 2k before.
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Dshocker(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2023
iFlare:

Bros I never asked her for any of this oo, it was just a joke and boom she sent 5k

We are not in a relationship, just friends.

Hmmm..

I can categorically tell you that she has feelings towards you, but doesn't know how to express it, probably this is her way of giving green light.

Though i might be wrong, just watch and observe her moves, before asking her out.
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Dshocker(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2023
KingDash09:
Mumu boy.. we wey Dey get 50k from babes no talk na you with your useless 15k bastard

Calm down, lying leads to no where.
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by iFlare(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2023
luminouz:

grin grin grin
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by iFlare(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2023
Dshocker:

Lol

Make i bend if you've ever given any guy 2k before.

She's always pain bro, I've been noticing this for a while. This kind would kill or fight in the streets with a follow female for a guy
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Aklee4994(m): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2023
iFlare:
Does this mean she's interested in me or just sheer kindness. We spend most times together in campus, so I don't know if she has a crush on me.
Don’t you know you’re special and blessed...I think 💭 you possess some quality self so tell me why a reasonable woman will not crush 😻 on your quality....same way will guy’s crush on woman 👩 facial expressions before any other thing in her.
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Bobloco: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2023
thesicilian:
Lol
She's a nice girl
But know that whether it was discussed or not, you two are already in a relationship.
Don't let her catch you with another girl, otherwise you'll know the true meaning of "after all I've done for you."

And also"I brought you out from the gutters"

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Aklee4994(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I don't understand, u complained that u are broke a girl sent u money u are asking what it means, don't u know the answer to this your silly question? If she was the one that billed u that 15k u would have rushed here to start telling us how all your female family members are useless and how they are broke, no it's vise versa u are asking us stupid question, if u don't want her money send it back to her it's as simple as that. Am even yet to understand what some idoults Nigerian men want, muteeewwww
Be calming down woman...he never bill her she did everything with kindness..the guy is just trying to tease 😈 her in the chat but the girl 👧 rush fire 🔥 am with credit alert

Note:Always try to read to comprehend and moreover you’re turning it to a gender fight...I keep saying this stop 🛑 identifying yourself to a gender,tribe,religion and race it will always limit your judgement as a thinking animal.
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2023
iFlare:

I wonder who you leeching off of ryt now😂

Always pained and frustrated......change your name from Prettygirl200 to Painedgirl200.

Besides pained and pretty has the same number of characters 🤣

P is for pain🤣🤣🤣
it still doesn't change the fact that a woman is trying to help a broke guy does it?
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2023
Aklee4994:
Be calming down woman...he never bill her she did everything with kindness..the guy is just trying to tease 😈 her in the chat but the girl 👧 rush fire 🔥 am with credit alert

Note:Always try to read to comprehend and moreover you’re turning it to a gender fight...I keep saying this stop 🛑 identifying yourself to a gender,tribe,religion and race it will always limit your judgement as a thinking animal.
Nothing like teasing there Mr man, the guy was obviously broke and needed that money badly, so the lady actually helped his life.
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Aklee4994(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2023
13sense:

What do you mean?.

Please elaborate a bit
meaning the op get level self

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Aklee4994(m): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Nothing like teasing there Mr man, the guy was obviously broke and needed that money badly, so the lady actually helped his life.
Am talking from experience stop saying that someone is broke...so many guys you bash with this broke word can even feed your lifetime.
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Jadesolami: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2023
iFlare:
When we were chatting few weeks ago, I joked about being broke with a meme sticker, she then replied with a sticker that says paste aza. Then I said "my number is my Aza" (palmpay), then another sticker from her follows, which said ₦5000 sent successfully.....which I replied with a laughing emoji.

I was shocked to receive 5k alert that day, just few minutes after the chat shocked shocked shocked. I thanked her and then this week again I received 15k from her😭😭😭

I'm yet to understand this.....pls what does this mean.

Note: Her family is crazy rich.....her popsy owns filling stations and so many other businesses

She's a course mate
Call me
Let me explain why
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2023
Aklee4994:
Am talking from experience stop saying that someone is broke...so many guys you bash with this broke word can even feed your lifetime.
indeed any guy that feels so should reserve that money for his future generations, rubbish!!! Broke Nigerian men everywhere!!!
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by frozen70(f): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2023
iFlare:
When we were chatting few weeks ago, I joked about being broke with a meme sticker, she then replied with a sticker that says paste aza. Then I said "my number is my Aza" (palmpay), then another sticker from her follows, which said ₦5000 sent successfully.....which I replied with a laughing emoji.

I was shocked to receive 5k alert that day, just few minutes after the chat shocked shocked shocked. I thanked her and then this week again I received 15k from her😭😭😭

I'm yet to understand this.....pls what does this mean.

Note: Her family is crazy rich.....her popsy owns filling stations and so many other businesses

She's a course mate

Its a sign of love and care from her to you
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by iFlare(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
Prettygirl200:
indeed any guy that feels so should reserve that money for his future generations, rubbish!!! Broke Nigerian men everywhere!!!

You're one of most unreasonable and irrational person I've meet online. You're far from smart, I wonder if you're up to 18 years of age. I might even be quoting a 14 years old kid🤦🏾‍♂️

Sorry to spill the beans: No sensible guy would tolerate(manage) the likes of you.

Please don't ever follow any thread I create in the nearest future.....
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Aklee4994(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
iFlare:

You're one of most unreasonable and irrational person I've meet online. You're far from smart, I wonder if you're up to 18 years of age. I might even be quoting a 14 years old kid🤦🏾‍♂️

Sorry to spill the beans: No sensible guy would tolerate(manage) the likes of you.

Please don't ever follow any thread I create in the nearest future.....
She’s the chair lady of the entitlement mentality association of nairaland(EMAN)and also there speaker Na she get the other moniker sheistoopretty to work for her own money...Na today I know y them Dey troll 😈 this girl 👧
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by BlackMan6969(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hehehe... The moment you screw up, you will pay back every dime she ever sent you. Then she gon be like "pay me back all the money i borrowed you"
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by Aklee4994(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Na poor girl like you fit identify a broke guy because you’re born into a poor background.if your word hunt you back you start saying everything is cruise again....bye bye to yeye girlfriend.

All you have been typing is senselessness of you.

Note: if you haven’t live with your broke brother how do you want to know a broke guy.
Re: When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? by luminouz(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
sharpwriter:

Guy, so you still dey this nairaland bá? How have you been?

Boss I dey o. grin grin

Been good. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! / Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones / SINGLE @40!!!!..... Any Hope Of Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.