Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Why's My Penis So Small? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why's My Penis So Small? (3750 Views)

Please Help My Penis is So Small / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / Make You Penis So Big With This Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why's My Penis So Small? by Salasa(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
My penni's is so small, I'm 20 years old, a male virgin, ejaculates via masturbation (only when I'm so Hot and hot and can't hold it, I'm not an addict, I've high libido) occasionally and nocturnal emissions.

Only one girl has seen my unclothedness but we never had sex, sometimes, I look at other males and see thier dangling dick but mine will always look like a 5 years old. The girl that saw mine Jokingly said it too..

When my penis is flaccid, it's around two inches or more... But when I'm aroused, I measured it, it gets very big, like 6.5-7 inches and Very hard..

But if it's flaccid, it doesn't even show in the boxers, so small. I'm always ashamed to change before someone. Please is it because I'm not sexually active?

MODIFIED-- If I become sexually active, is there a chance my penis will grow? Does sex grow the penis? I want to know, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by otipoju(m): 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
You are a grower not a shower.
6 inches when erect is decent. 7 inches when erect is above average.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by Banilla: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Typical. Gay men in the closet create threads like this to lure other men into discussing their penis shape and size...

4 Likes

Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Salasa:
My penni's is so small, I'm 20 years old, a male virgin, ejaculates via masturbation (only when I'm so Hot and hot and can't hold it, I'm not an addict, I've high libido) occasionally and nocturnal emissions.

Only one girl has seen my unclothedness but we never had sex, sometimes, I look at other males and see thier dangling dick but mine will always look like a 5 years old. The girl that saw mine Jokingly said it too..

When my penis is flaccid, it's around two inches or more... But when I'm aroused, I measured it, it gets very big, like 6.5-7 inches and Very hard..

But if it's flaccid, it doesn't even show in the boxers, so small. I'm always ashamed to change before someone. Please is it because I'm not sexually active?

No........tis same thing as mine too okay??
All u have is GROWER DICK..........u cud check online.........

1 Like

Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by Salasa(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Banilla:
Typical. Gay men in the closet create threads like this to lure other men into discussing their penis shape and size...
No, I'm not gay, never can I be, I'm asking an honest question. I don't know what's wrong with some of you.
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by Silasloaded(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Salasa:
No, I'm not gay, never can I be, I'm asking an honest question. I don't know what's wrong with some of you.
Guy you are a grower but when aroused your dick tends to elongate and grow bigger in size, length and girth.
Me too am a virgin guy for now and a grower and the confidence I have is second to none.
So trust and believe in yourself you can satisfy a lady and a hit of high orgasmic sensation will overwhelm her to cloud 9 before you know it she will be footing your bills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by Berrityga: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
I'm a Grower too. My dick looks small when its not standing but when I want to knack e dey grow to giant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by Silasloaded(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
Berrityga:
I'm a Grower too. My dick looks small when its not standing but when I want to knack e dey grow to giant.
Me too Growers nation
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Induce mutation to remodel it
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by YorubaSamurai: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
grower dick
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by Draggun(m): 2:07am On Mar 17, 2023
Oga, na size of preeq be your problem?

Anyways, you are a grower and there is nothing to be ashamed about it because you weren't the one who gave yourself that size of dick.

“Showers” are people whose joysticks are the same length when they’re soft (flaccid) or hard (erect). “Growers” are people whose joysticks get significantly longer and sometimes wider when erect.

8 Likes

Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by Karleb(m): 4:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Your dick isn't small, you are a grower, like the rest of us. grin

1 Like

Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by Salasa(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2023
Karleb:
Oh... I get now... Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by almarthins(m): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2023
Salasa:

MODIFIED-- If I become sexually active, is there a chance my penis will grow? Does sex grow the penis? I want to know, thank you.

Hunger never start to dey beat you, that's y u dey notice Ur kini. Soon u go understand that thing between Ur legs can be Ur greatest down fall. U beta keep under control before e run and ruin Ur life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by almarthins(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2023
Karleb:

No mind am, he want his kini to be on guard 24/7 because na man.
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by matthewkotin41(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2023
You’ve got a grower bro. only shows it’s true size when ready for action. Those ones you feel jealous of fit no reach your own when erect. You should be glad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by Salasa(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2023
almarthins:

Hunger never start to dey beat you, that's y u dey notice Ur kini. Soon u go understand that thing between Ur legs can be Ur greatest down fall. U beta keep under control before e run and ruin Ur life.

Rest. Keep your advise to yourself, I don't need it. You think it's everyone that's as loose as you're. Pretty sure you ruined your life or maybe impregnated someone's daughter, that's why you're ranting here. Nonsense.

You think it's all about hiding behind the cloak of your keyboard to throw tantrums? I'm living a good life, I plan well. Rest.
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2023
OP, post pic let me see
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by kadraxkyle(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2023
I am sure that is why you have not started knacking. Badt guy
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by advanceDNA: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2023
Uniquetani1:
OP, post pic let me see

Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by Illegal1(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2023
The one u see last night no reach 4 u bah?
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by SPOLO(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2023
Na grower u be.
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by almarthins(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2023
Salasa:

Rest. Keep your advise to yourself, I don't need it. You think it's everyone that's as loose as you're. Pretty sure you ruined your life or maybe impregnated someone's daughter, that's why you're ranting here. Nonsense.

You think it's all about hiding behind the cloak of your keyboard to throw tantrums? I'm living a good life, I plan well. Rest.

No vex! You think those people that are doing badly don't have plans? U still young na. Na so we dey tell our papa then say dem no try. No use Ur hand attract the unseen force with acts. Many things dey we u go understand later.

U fit ask me make I shut up again. It is alright!
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by iHateFraudsters: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Work on your sex positions, instead of trying to increase your penîs.

Then try your best to always have sex with virgins, if you can.
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by Salasa(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2023
almarthins:

No vex! You think those people that are doing badly don't have plans? U still young na. Na so we dey tell our papa then say dem no try. No use Ur hand attract the unseen force with acts. Many things dey we u go understand later.

U fit ask me make I shut up again. It is alright!

What are you even saying, this man. What correlation does what you're saying has to do with the question I asked?
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by almarthins(m): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2023
Salasa:

What are you even saying, this man. What correlation does what you're saying has to do with the question I asked?

I can give you a chronology of my responses to your post and comments but of what essence is it to you?

Your first mention - You didn't outrightly tell me to shut up but your response is laced with it.

Lastly, we don't need to be going back and forth on matter that has plagued men for ages. However, I want to keep my advice to myself. Period!
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by frozen70(f): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Salasa:

I think your size is still ok

Just go and master the act of good romance and how to make a woman get wet through romance and quickly

That alone is all you need, the size will help you finish the job
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by timisquare82(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2023
Can i see the original pics? Just to ascertain something
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by Tegabadguy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
Salasa:

always take black bullet
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by blazepascal(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
You masturbate too much yes thats the cause
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by rowland545(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
Gay thread I'm off
Re: Why's My Penis So Small? by Mercury12(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Uniquetani1:
OP, post pic let me see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Wife Is A Sex Maniac If She's Comfortable Doing This... / Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? / My Friend Is In A Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.