Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? (3763 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish / Why Are Nigerian Boys Making Fun Of These Girls, What Is Wrong With Their Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by mamagee3(f): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2010
Okay, I was in a nigerian meeting and was seated on a chair,  meanwhile there was a jacket over the chair in front of me. . .then a guy came from nowhere and sat two seats in front of me. Instead of saying "Excuse me" before taking his jacket, he snatched it away from the chair in a conflicting manner like we were quarrelling or something. If it were a foreign guy, he would have politely said "excuse me" before taking his jacket.

Why do Nigerian guys behave like that?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Omolola1(f): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2010
because they are angry that nigerian govt no dey do dem well. . . *jxt a guess*
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Coolabbie: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2010
Most are chauvinist or hv an ego problem.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by InkedNerd(f): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2010
^^^ Either that or some of them just lack manners.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 190: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2010
Omolola1:

because they are angry that nigerian govt no dey do dem well. . . *jxt a guess*
grin grin grin grin
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ Either that or some of them just lack manners.
angry angry angry i would so enjoy hiting you with that your stick!! angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by xandy84: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2010
Frustration bro, Guess the guy do not have a job and need bills to pay, lots of people are frustrated here and will explode with little things that makes you imagine what the problem is, Naija no easy oooooooooooooooo
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 190: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2010
mama-gee:

Okay, I was in a nigerian meeting and was [size=20pt]eated[/size] on a chair,  meanwhile there was a jacket over the chair in front of me. . .then a guy came from nowhere and sat two seats in front of me. Instead of saying "Excuse me" before taking his jacket, he snatched it away from the chair in a conflicting manner like we were quarrelling or something. If it were a foreign guy, he would have politely said "excuse me" before taking his jacket.

Why do Nigerian guys behave like that?

Ermm, Mama-gee, grin grin

I dont know if this is a mistake ooh or if its Just my eyes,

But is EATED ON A CHAIR a new word to usher in the new year,

please tell me!!~ Thats my mama!!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by medjai(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2010
Such guys are everywhere, it's isn't strictly a Nigerian thing. There are also guys that would have said "excuse me" in a similar situation in Nigeria
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by johnterry1: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2010
Na wah for these small girls.d fact dat one guy behaved doesnt mean dat every naija guy is.(like u said).
Oooh ooh i actually forgot dat dis thread was opened my mama gee-d girl whose brain isnt better than that of a fish. U 'll never grow up.we knw d way u think so we wont take dis serious
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Yorisb: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2010
medjai:

Such guys are everywhere, it's isn't strictly a Nigerian thing. There are also guys that would have said "excuse me" in a similar situation in Nigeria

Cosigned

Osondi Owendi!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by kaymoney2(m): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2010
@ OP this is complete Oshodi tread shocked shocked shocked
So whats romantic about the tread now
angry angry angry

GUGURU
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2010
Nigerian men are just totally stupid. They should never even exist. Cos all of them are bastards and should go to bastard land for ever and ever. Amen, Praise be to God! Eeediots, the whole of them. Chai! Fufu heads. E no dey easy. All their breaths smelling of rotten egusi soup that their mama cooked since they born. Ask them 1+1 they don't even know. I tire for these people oh!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Coolabbie: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2010
@adauche wow i dont want 2 imagine wat 9ja men must hv done 2 u 2 earn dis insults. @kay happy new year in 24hrs.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by kaymoney2(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2010
johnterry1:

Na wah for these small girls.d fact dat one guy behaved doesnt mean dat every naija guy is.(like u said).
Oooh ooh i actually forgot dat dis thread was opened my mama gee-d girl whose brain isnt better than that of a fish. U 'll never grow up.we knw d way u think so we wont take dis serious

@ Johnterry Am inviting Dat NIGI to my end of the year parry  wink I mean  Nigga raw 1 NNE he will be playing for me tomorrow will you be there  cool Never mind all the rubbish posts here  wink
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 190: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2010
mama-gee you simply would have done him

this

PEACE,

@least cos he's a Nigerian!!

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2010
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks?
« #11 on: Today at 11:45:11 PM »

Nigerian men are just totally silly. They should never even exist. Cos all of them are bastards and should go to naughty person land for ever and ever. Amen, Praise be to God! Eeediots, the whole of them. Chai! Fufu heads. E no dey easy. All their breaths smelling of rotten egusi soup that their mama cooked since they born. Ask them 1+1 they don't even know. I tire for these people oh!

Did the dude dump u or what? grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by kaymoney2(m): 12:01am On Dec 31, 2010
Coolabbie:

@kay happy new year in 24hrs.

@ Coolabbie wink wink happy New year in advance** My new year prayer for you:
You wont be fustrated like some people**
Your 9ja guy will continue to love you more and more**
You will not have any cause to vomit any blasphemy in your life**
I love you but God loves you more
wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 12:03am On Dec 31, 2010
@adauche wow i dont want 2 imagine wat 9ja men must hv done 2 u 2 earn dis insults.

Well, where shall i start? They're all just stupid. In Igbo land, you know that dog meat that their mothers used to cook for them and feed them, they all turned out to be the anu nkita. And that's dog meat for those who don't know.

And @uchicha Wouldn't you like to know.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Coolabbie: 12:11am On Dec 31, 2010
kay-money:

@ Coolabbie wink wink happy New year in advance** My new year prayer for you:
You wont be fustrated like some people**
Your 9ja guy will continue to love you more and more**
You will not have any cause to vomit any blasphemy in your life**
I love you but God loves you more
wink wink wink

thanks & i pray dat everything u wish 4 ursef wuld cum 2 pass in d new year.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by mamagee3(f): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2010
^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by kaymoney2(m): 12:14am On Dec 31, 2010
Coolabbie:

thanks & i pray dat everything u wish 4 ursef wuld come 2 pass in d new year.

@ Coolabbie  You are one in a Million  kiss kiss kiss

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 12:21am On Dec 31, 2010
@adauche
I can imagine how noisy it gets inside you everytime you walk around with the sound of your shattered heart, each piece brushing against each other,It's unfortunate that you've nt met any man worth your time on this side of existence,who knows maybe your perfume has a way of attracting BASTARDS!
CHANGE YOUR SMELL
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 31, 2010
wow @ topic

Well I haven't has that experience with Nigerian men or any men but I have seen it done. Some people are just schitty regardless of their nationality I guess.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2010
1one:

@adauche
I can imagine how noisy it gets inside you everytime you walk around with the sound of your shattered heart, each piece brushing against each other,It's unfortunate that you've nt met any man worth your time on this side of existence,who knows maybe your perfume has a way of attracting BASTARDS!
CHANGE YOUR SMELL

First of all, it's not me that u should be telling to 'Change their smell' you should tell your mother! & Second, don't start assuming that i'm some next damsel in distress, because in fact i am not. Don't kid a kidder. You damn fool. You know nothing about me and just go and change your nappy. Until you learn how to talk like a mature adult, then we can talk. But do you know what, i wouldn't want to talk to you anyway because you are a minor imbocile. Oh! and i have standard. So thanks for your compliments but i think you need it more than me. Cheerio now!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Dsense(m): 12:42am On Dec 31, 2010
OP.
You might be right though . . .But it seems like where you are living in is just a place like Ajegunle where you are vulnerable to this kinda stewpidity. smiley
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 12:52am On Dec 31, 2010
@U knw urself.
Ofcourse you are not in distress, You are just plain sick,non compos mentis.To say you are in distress would be being unfair and doing grave injustice to your actual pitiable and 'almost'(stand to be corrected) beyond recovery demented state but since i'm all about being fair i'll just give you the credit you deserve,You would wish you smelt like my mum but even bankphb's scrabble advert would readily agree that it's IMPOSSIBLE for you to achieve that all time high.If you smelt half as good as my mum's feet smelt, at least you would have been able to attract dooshe bags or asseholes or even maybe mini jerks but you go all out in attracting Bastards, woww, you must really stink to the stars,I'm sure your smell beats even the smell of the next generation yet to be fertilized,genetically engineered Skunk.Go and Treat yourself.I prescribe Bastardicides.I have not scarred or bruised the image or personality of any member of your family because I do have respect for family.But the particular parent choice you attacked gives off so much about how mentally disturbed you are.
Pls be in church for 31st night crossover.You can't enter the new year like this.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 12:56am On Dec 31, 2010
@You know who you are, Is that all you have? I can see you just learnt this or heard someone say it and picked a few complex out of the Oxford Dictionary. Paarleaase, i've met bigger jerks than you. You think your 'it' don't you. Well, you have a lot to learn my friend. Try testing out your brand new vocab on someone else because to be honest, i don't have the time and i have important things to do. You know so much to do yet so little time. If only you can understand what this means. You jerk.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 1:20am On Dec 31, 2010
@sameold same old
If nt that your schooling both primary and secondary(I think that's as far as you got) is a product of one of those faulty community development programms you would have actually been more conversant with some of the everyday words I used here, O! Did i say 'conversant'.I'm so sorry it's such a big dictionary word isn't it?
I forgot your brain works at a processing speed of 2 words per 12hours.
You must be so impressed with yourself.YOU ARE USING A COMPUTER
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Busta(f): 1:22am On Dec 31, 2010
Goes both ways with most african pple. Its in the blood and nothing but "Show-Offs"
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Adauche: 1:27am On Dec 31, 2010
Do you know what @fool of the century, talking to you is a waste of time and energy. You know what they say, 'Silence is the best answer to a fool' & guess what!? You are one so congratulations. I thereby present to you your throne of foolish malicious arrogant swine of the year; Critically acclaimed. Hope you enjoy all that has to offer of being the most idiotic illiterate species there is on planet Earth and beyond and your still regenerating.
Wow, there really is no hope for you is there?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by Busta(f): 1:28am On Dec 31, 2010
Not cool guys . . not worth it either
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? by 1one: 1:35am On Dec 31, 2010
Adauche:

Do you know what @fool of the century, talking to you is a waste of time and energy. You know what they say, 'Silence is the best answer to a fool' & guess what!? You are one so congratulations. I thereby present to you your throne of foolish malicious arrogant swine of the year; Critically acclaimed. Hope you enjoy all that has to offer of being the most idiotic illiterate species there is on planet Earth and beyond and your still regenerating.
Wow, there really is no hope for you is there?
Lmao!, You are trying so hard but it's not flowing,Try hitting your head on the wall.emmm.maybe 3times,the words in your head might just allign properly and come out with ease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ / Men Cannot Go Back Sexually / Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.