Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos (61729 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged / We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by AyomideOG01: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:
Madam go back to your state if lagos is too hot for u. Cry me a river grin

They've wasted scarce resources funding ur education. Stinking caveman

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Tymk: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2023
This one want be first lady lmao

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Mrtruetalk027: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2023
@blackpanda have noticed people like you in this present nation that you're part of those that needs there brain reconfigured like the BVAS. quote author=blackpanda post=121803541]Madam go back to your state if lagos is too hot for u. Cry me a river grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by MrDoGood(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:

Common.... You should be above this level now

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Tha P.R.O of a man will come out to say they what to investigate whether the video is a new one or an old recycled one... Let's assume it is an old video, does that mean it is not a crime
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Someone that should have kept her mouth shut if she really wanted her husband to win smh, dis people no sabi play politics aswear last last all of dem go cover their face in shame grin

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Pat081: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2023
This is what will happen when his father gets to power only God will save us in tinubu time

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by abimic(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2023
This kind of women who talks carelessly deserves no place near the corridor of power, as they can get intoxicated easily.

I have never heard Sanwo Olu's wife made any case in public even while her husband was vying for the position the first time.

Make your points, petition the police, and stop directly making a personal attack on the governor.

I wonder what would remain of her and her husband after election, if Sanwo Olu wins.

This is the first time they are getting noticed, and they are ready to burn all bridges, learners in politics, even peter obi never went this route attacking anyone with his words.

Anyway, Sanwo Olu any day anytime.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Neddstark: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2023
Alaigbopress:

This fire you are igniting will consume You, don't forget what happened in Alaba. Don't take the silence of ndi Igbo, good Yorubas and other ethnic nationals in Lagos for stupidity. Nobody have the monopoly of violence

Oga go and attend to your drug trafficking business. Lagos is Yoruba land. And any ibo in yoruba land will be ruled by Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by MrDoGood(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:

Common.... You should be above this level by now
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Maga123: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2023
And some miscreant are calling for the arrest of pastors speaking against this demonic people
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by DEROX: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This local Champion, McOluomo makes me Laugh anytime I see him. cheesy

Let him come to Warri, Port-Harcourt, or Benin City and do these Foolish Rants, 😕 angry

He will use his HEAD, run back to Lagos! sad

lol all these places have men they fear, tony kabaka in edo, wike in rivers grin

3 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by emezuo17: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:
. She is married to a true Lagosian not like you who probably can't even remember the road to your village in oshogbo.

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Everlastingson: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2023
PDJT:

-What has she and her message got to do with IPOB?

-You fascists will sheepishly follow your Hitlers to your early graves. You think thuggery and election manipulation doesn't affect you and your family? Think again.

You're asking someone who is bereft of common sense to think. He can't. Allow him to wallow in his eternal foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by babaijebue(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2023
No man born of a woman can stop Sanwo-olu from becoming the governor of lagos state for the second time. I repeat, no man born of a woman can stop Sanwo-olu from becoming the governor of lagos state for the second time. Bookmark this page.

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by HNICEARTH: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2023
Urchins will still come out and shamelessly defend that thug

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Father254: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2023
ebukajay184:
Dr. Ify Aniebo Rhodes-Vivour, the wife of Labour Party's gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, has reacted to a video of MC Oluomo telling Lagosians who will not vote for the Lagos State APC governorship candidate, Babajide Sanwo-Olu to sit at home on election day, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared online, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya, aka MC Oluomo, head of the Lagos state branch of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, was seen warning voters who intend to vote other parties not to do so.

He said: “Iya Chukwudi, if you know you no wan vote for us, siddon for your house o.”

He also told APC supporters that if they notice they are losing in polling units, they know what to do.

Reacting via her Twitter handle, Ify Aniebo Rhodes-Vivour claimed that MC Oluomo can confidentally threaten voters because he is “state backed.” She called on the Lagos State governor to call “his thugs” to order.

She shared a video of Oluomo threatening voters and wrote:

https://twitter.com/IfyAniebo/status/1636416887071576064?s=19

So this news get video even though I didn't hear shit.

Yoruba police should confirm this language and arrest him at once.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Sannisege: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2023
Your Basterd husband that supervised the burning of Lagos amenities should also be in jail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2023
The fact that people defend this shows how messed up the state of our minds are. Imagine threatening people with different choices not to come out and vote in a democracy. And why hasn't the clown been arrested?

3 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Gboom: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2023
Adeleketoyin:
He'll meet his waterloo soon. He's not invincible.
You fit face am or his boys.
You better hide your head, to before warned is to before harmed.

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by udoka2013: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2023
Bro what of the landlord who has turned himself to tenant after the disposal of his or her property, who will quit for who? Answer me please.
Lanretoye:
as much as I detest these kind of threats to citizens by citizens,your likes makes me wanto bend cos you come here to sound as if there is no kabaka,ayiri,asari and so on in the states you mention.there are no thugs in your own states,if your landlord is giving you too much problems then you can vacate the house and know peace.it is not compulsory you die there.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Mrnairalandd: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2023
aariwa:
Dem go behead am on Saturday. His family will cry. Fuel dey my house. This Mc olomu problem must be solved once and for all

That ll the end of all Igbos in South West. It won’t be Lagos alone anymore… They ll be going from house to house to fish you Igbos out…

One thing is certain, d igbos ll be kicked out of South West by the Yorubas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Praktikals(m): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This local Champion, McOluomo makes me Laugh anytime I see him. cheesy

Let him come to Warri, Port-Harcourt, or Benin City and do these Foolish Rants, 😕 angry

He will use his HEAD, run back to Lagos! sad

Its normal. Everybody get im domain. If warri, Port- Harcourt, orBenin thug enter Lagos, im sef go run

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by orazx: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
as much as I detest these kind of threats to citizens by citizens,your likes makes me wanto bend cos you come here to sound as if there is no kabaka,ayiri,asari and so on in the states you mention.there are no thugs in your own states,if your landlord is giving you too much problems then you can vacate the house and know peace.it is not compulsory you die there.

Word from a Coward

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Triplerg: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2023
Fira09:

STFU!

Can Kabaka threaten the electorates of Edo state not to vote a political party and go scout free?

Or do you think the cowards in Lagos are same with Edo.

No bastar* can threaten anyone not to vote a particular PP in Edo.
Don't mind the idiot. Just look at what a supposedly educated person would say. Such threat has no place in democracy

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Inhuman69: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2023
oluztx:
Some yorubas behave like illiterates, like they cannot reason and tribalistic. Even educated ones living abroad which is beyond shocking. These are the same people that always cry racism abroad since they are more darker in complexion and more susceptible to racism, yet championing tribalism. The sensible ones should call your foolish ones to order, because this thing is getting out of hand. Go on facebook and twitter, even so-called South South have had enough from you people. If you don't want One Nigeria anymore, fine, agitate for your yoruba nation, so you can keep your Lagos to yourself, simple. But now, we are still under One Nigeria, anyone can contest, it's left for Lagos indigenes to vote their choice. This is how civilized people and nation work!

Exactly, if you don't want one Nigeria why not divide so you can have the Lagos to yourself
They act like it's igbo that's forcing themselves on the one Nigeria thing
As a citizen of particular state one can contest for governorship regardless of the origin
But tribalism and bigotry has cloud everyone's mind in the country

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by MrDoGood(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2023
Praktikals:

Its normal. Everybody get im domain. If warri, Port- Harcourt, orBenin thug enter Lagos, im sef go run

You clearly didn't get his message.

Tony Kabaka can't even open his mouth to voice such rubbish in Benin. They youth and people of Edo state will shut him down.

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by IPDGP: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2023
This one too dey talk
After tomorrow you and your husband will go back to your state

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by BeauBragnar11: 10:04am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:

Lagos is No Man's Land.!!!

Let it sink!! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ambode 2019 rally shuts down Ojota and Maryland / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.