Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos (61743 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged / We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by sosowater: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
as much as I detest these kind of threats to citizens by citizens,your likes makes me wanto bend cos you come here to sound as if there is no kabaka,ayiri,asari and so on in the states you mention.there are no thugs in your own states,if your landlord is giving you too much problems then you can vacate the house and know peace.it is not compulsory you die there.

Your closing remarks shows that you don't detest things like this.

What's your anger towards people of other ethnic nationalities in Lagos?

Simple. They want to vote a candidate of their choice. You also forgot that a good number of them would vote for Sanwo Olu.

Here in Delta State, at Cable Point Asaba, the majority are from North and West. Despite the Governor, Okowa building roads to that area after they voted for him in 2015, they voted against him/hos party in this year's presidential election.

Nobody threatened them.

Hausas, Yorubas, Igalas all vote peacefully here. Easterners or south Southerners can't threaten you not to vote your choice.

That's the big difference.

The good number of the people that'd vote for LP in Lagos are Yorubas too. Do you think it's just Igbos that voted for LP in the presidential?

When life tire you, you change bearing.

Stop supporting ethnic rumbles. It makes you less of a man/woman.

One day, you'd still feel the effect of thuggery or ethnic discrimination and mind you, don't complain
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Adeleketoyin(f): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Gboom:

You fit face am or his boys.
You better hide your head, to before warned is to before harmed.
If not for Android phone and bonus data, will you be on NL trying to respond to me. Go back to school ogbeni.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Now it is obvious both GRV and wife are young youths who should still be learning politics and leadership skills.

I fear for Lagosians if they allow themselves to be swayed by "Obidient movement " or LP crass. This GRV is not just ready yet!

That said, someone should please arrest or shush Oluomo already!
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by annford: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2023
Ransomware:

In what state was your father born?
When you answer that truthfully, you will see the hypocrisy in your statement

Don't mind the fool. If the foreigners that we all travel to their countries gave us this treatment, fools like him would cry foul, but it is ok to encourage tribalism but absolutely wrong to encourage racism.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by shonepa(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2023
Simple analysis: All these thugery story, its a norm in the public space, its done all over the world. The thing is that its not obvious, but its there.

We learnt this dirty behavior one way, the Whites. The used a black man to enslave another black man. Now the black oppressor feels his superior (Power).

America got their Independence around 1776, which is 247 years old. All this intimidation, corruption happen there too, but presently they have fine tuned it, its almost invincible. E.g America will come on air and say they dont deal with Terrorist; and actually they are the No 1 country that deals with Terrorist in as long as it suits them.

Nigeria, 63 years this year, our democracy is still young, there will be improvements no doubt. But we as a people need to know its not about this politicians, its our mentality. Buhari was half right: some youths are truely lazy, what a common Nigerian sees in Government is how to steal public funds. He will use the reason of past corrupt leaders to justify a reason to steal.

Finally, Charity begins at home, Parents are the most important factor on what a child becomes in future and those youths that have achieved some greatness in life should carry these so called thugs along, if we abandon them definitely the Government will continue to use them.

God help Nigeria

superlanny:
In a working and normal country that uneducated thug should be cooling his heels in a prison cell, regretting why his oral cavity and brain always refuse to produce anything meaningful. No one person has the right to threaten or disrupt people for exercising their fundamental human right to vote.

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by theforemost: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2023
ebukajay184:
Dr. Ify Aniebo Rhodes-Vivour, the wife of Labour Party's gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, has reacted to a video of MC Oluomo telling Lagosians who will not vote for the Lagos State APC governorship candidate, Babajide Sanwo-Olu to sit at home on election day, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared online, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya, aka MC Oluomo, head of the Lagos state branch of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, was seen warning voters who intend to vote other parties not to do so.

He said: “Iya Chukwudi, if you know you no wan vote for us, siddon for your house o.”

He also told APC supporters that if they notice they are losing in polling units, they know what to do.

Reacting via her Twitter handle, Ify Aniebo Rhodes-Vivour claimed that MC Oluomo can confidentally threaten voters because he is “state backed.” She called on the Lagos State governor to call “his thugs” to order.

She shared a video of Oluomo threatening voters and wrote:

https://twitter.com/IfyAniebo/status/1636416887071576064?s=19

This L.P must be whipped off INEC list.
Their FAKE NEWS propaganda is such that the WHOLE WORLD has Never Ever witnessed.

Let them show the screenshot of MC's statement. Not the quote.
Same way they carry fake news of their rep bleeding I'm surulere, bringing NOLLYWOOD picture of 6 months ago

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Aldol: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2023
Adeleketoyin:
He'll meet his waterloo soon. He's not invincible.
Ode , when this ajokutamamomi start their madness , na this same oluomo and his likes go defend you so watch your tongue, besides its fake news

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by onuman: 10:25am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:
Madam go back to your state if lagos is too hot for u. Cry me a river grin

But harassment of this innocent, young and decent looking lady because she got married to someone from your tribe is unbecoming of you people who want one Nigeria because of crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta, but regard non Yorubas in Lagos as strangers. What school did you people attend? Is there any country in the world where citizens born in one part of the country but live in another part of the same country, are seen as strangers where they are living? Only in Nigeria. But give up one Nigeria and let Lagos become your ethnic group's city, you refuse.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by annford: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:

Humans like you pose a great danger to a sane society. You are blinded by your love for both the APC and the Yoruba tribe, that you fail to acknowledge the fact that Nigeria is bigger than the Yoruba tribe. You seem to lack sense of reasoning and it is ignorant people like you that give me a great concern regarding the future of Nigeria. One thing about the Yorubas is that they like supporting their own whether they are good or evil. You need some growing up. Travel round the world, get some exposure and I dare say, your mentality would change.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by jclassiq(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2023
Everybody knows that this will be the Hallmark of tilumbu's presidency. State-sponsored thuggery and violence.

But as long as there is a God who governs the affairs of men, any evil element who thinks they are untouchable will be reduced to nothing. They will be brought to their knees by the Almighty. Remember Nebuchadnezzar. They will be end shamefully. Every enemy of this country will be disgraced forever. Every person who wants to live and others to die....they will die miserably.

God is just. And He deals with everyone according to their works.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by nedekid: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2023
Throwback:
By the morning of Sunday, all these ones would have faded into the obscurity they emerged from.

Sanwo-Olu is winning by a landslide of votes.
Great, sanwo personally is a good man.
If so sure of winning, why the threats and intimidation.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Adeleketoyin(f): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2023
Aldol:

Ode , when this ajokutamamomi start their madness , na this same oluomo and his likes go defend you so watch your tongue, besides its fake news
Oponu, Defend who? Defend kee you there.
What is wrong in allowing everyone equal opportunity?
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Exceed15: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2023
Adeleketoyin:
.I see it coming too.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by RulerIAm(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
as much as I detest these kind of threats to citizens by citizens,your likes makes me wanto bend cos you come here to sound as if there is no kabaka,ayiri,asari and so on in the states you mention.there are no thugs in your own states,if your landlord is giving you too much problems then you can vacate the house and know peace.it is not compulsory you die there.
have you heard such from any of those 'thugs' u mentioned?
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Bleeel002: 10:30am On Mar 17, 2023
How so sad and unfortunate to see that so many of us Nigerians today are unable to see and understand the dark place we are in as a people. How can a thug come out openly to threaten the citizens and the people in athority kept mute. Are Nigerians irredeemably doomed?
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by toxtimmy: 10:30am On Mar 17, 2023
People like you na him make your family dey suffer and every one in this country suffer as well.

You make the devil look like child's play.

blackpanda:
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by ttemmi(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2023
WELL SAID

Throwback:
Imagine those who love IPOB activities including forceful sit at home with deadly repercussions to those who thought they had human and democratic rights to freedom of movement, now lamenting about political threats.

I am sure this lady never posted anything negative about IPOB.

We already know her husband is an IPOB apologist and a Yoruba hater, so no need wasting time on that boy looking for a toy to play with.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by BigCowHornn: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:

She is a Lagos Ian by marriage

Where you From?
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by reddingtonblack: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This local Champion, McOluomo makes me Laugh anytime I see him. cheesy

Let him come to Warri, Port-Harcourt, or Benin City and do these Foolish Rants, 😕 angry

He will use his HEAD, run back to Lagos! sad

I am glad you said, Let him come .... meaning he as to pass his boundary.
Mc oluomo is a Nigerian and delta, PH are part of Nigeria which Oluomo as right to be anywhere, your submission proves that even tho you can live anywhere as a Nigerian there are certain LIMITS and Boundaries and that is what the Igbos have fail to realize.
Can IPoB come to Lagos and enforce sit at home monday becos say the smoke colorado ... the same reason why igbos & there govt condole IPOB activities in the East is why yorubas we also condole oluomo excesses

When GRV wife said Hundeyin do your job what does it mean 🤭 asides propaganda & lies whatelse does hundeyin do for a living 😆

3 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by slimmoney(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2023
every thug knows where their thuggery end, if the chief thugs of those states u mentioned visit Lagos as well they can't hold sway cause it will definitely be an uncomfortable terrain for them.
Vinnie2000:

This local Champion, McOluomo makes me Laugh anytime I see him. cheesy

Let him come to Warri, Port-Harcourt, or Benin City and do these Foolish Rants, 😕 angry

He will use his HEAD, run back to Lagos! sad

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by mechanics(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Adeleketoyin:
Amen
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Smartguyboy(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Adeleketoyin:
No in this life time now his boss is the president .
This is just the beginning for him .
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Strikethem: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2023
If he start trouble now and people give it back to him and kill him, his family will start crying
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by fitinwell: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2023
oluztx:
Some yorubas behave like illiterates, like they cannot reason and tribalistic. Even educated ones living abroad which is beyond shocking. These are the same people that always cry racism abroad since they are more darker in complexion and more susceptible to racism, yet championing tribalism. The sensible ones should call your foolish ones to order, because this thing is getting out of hand. Go on facebook and twitter, even so-called South South have had enough from you people. If you don't want One Nigeria anymore, fine, agitate for your yoruba nation, so you can keep your Lagos to yourself, simple. But now, we are still under One Nigeria, anyone can contest, it's left for Lagos indigenes to vote their choice. This is how civilized people and nation work!

Some Yoruba's or many Yoruba's... We are all Educated stacked illiterates...

Even northerners are more united more than this foolish oduduwa generation..

I am a Yoruba Man..
And i write this with pain.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Alezy(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
in as much as what you said about these places he mentioned having thug is true, non of them can bodly come out and make that statement. Na Agbero like am go first start to fight am.

We are all Nigerians. This is why I Love niger Delta. An Urhobo man would not say don't come here and do this or do that because you are from Benin. Everybody has a right to vote his or her choice.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Adeleketoyin(f): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:

No in this life time now his boss is the president .
This is just the beginning for him .
I wish he created himself too. Fear nature
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Aldol: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2023
Adeleketoyin:

Oponu, Defend who? Defend kee you there.
What is wrong in allowing everyone equal opportunity?
No worry you go still know who igbos be , you think them like you abi? Can you face igbo thugs yourself? If e set now , can you fight?
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Iseoluwani: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:

So you support oluomo because he is from tribe. U are disgusting tueh
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2023
oluztx:
Some yorubas behave like illiterates, like they cannot reason and tribalistic. Even educated ones living abroad which is beyond shocking. These are the same people that always cry racism abroad since they are more darker in complexion and more susceptible to racism, yet championing tribalism. The sensible ones should call your foolish ones to order, because this thing is getting out of hand. Go on facebook and twitter, even so-called South South have had enough from you people. If you don't want One Nigeria anymore, fine, agitate for your yoruba nation, so you can keep your Lagos to yourself, simple. But now, we are still under One Nigeria, anyone can contest, it's left for Lagos indigenes to vote their choice. This is how civilized people and nation work!
Due to fear of "losing Lagos", some have already started considering secession. Even Seun this morning removed that "nairaland says no to secessionists" thread that has been pinned at the top of politics section for almost 6years. Suddenly them no like the one Nigeria again grin

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Sammy5413(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2023
His juju will soon fail him
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by fitinwell: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2023
ebukajay184:
Dr. Ify Aniebo Rhodes-Vivour, the wife of Labour Party's gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, has reacted to a video of MC Oluomo telling Lagosians who will not vote for the Lagos State APC governorship candidate, Babajide Sanwo-Olu to sit at home on election day, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared online, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya, aka MC Oluomo, head of the Lagos state branch of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, was seen warning voters who intend to vote other parties not to do so.

He said: “Iya Chukwudi, if you know you no wan vote for us, siddon for your house o.”

He also told APC supporters that if they notice they are losing in polling units, they know what to do.

Reacting via her Twitter handle, Ify Aniebo Rhodes-Vivour claimed that MC Oluomo can confidentally threaten voters because he is “state backed.” She called on the Lagos State governor to call “his thugs” to order.

She shared a video of Oluomo threatening voters and wrote:

https://twitter.com/IfyAniebo/status/1636416887071576064?s=19

If this is the Case, Let everyone come out and defend there Vote with Self defense mechanism...

That's simple and straight to the Point...

Enough is Enough

We are not Weak..

We are Bold

We are Stronger than them .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.