Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos (61827 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged / Weโ€™re Investigating MC Oluomoโ€™s Threat Against Igbo โ€“ Lagos CP / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2023
It's a fundamental human right to vote and be voted for. Threatening people for their choice shouldn't be condoned.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by nairanaira12: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2023
Throwback:
I.

I am sure this lady never posted anything negative about IPOB.

You are sure?! Are you even enlightened enough to know the meaning of "i am sure"?

Can you show those evidences that gave you the assurance?

Bobo yi, idiot ni e
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Adeleketoyin(f): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2023
Aldol:

No worry you go still know who igbos be , you think them like you abi? Can you face igbo thugs yourself? If e set now , can you fight?
You're already thinking of tribal chaos, fighting or riot. See how low your mentality is.
Please stay out of my mention. I'm done with you.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Aldol: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2023
Adeleketoyin:

You're already thinking of tribal chaos, fighting or riot. See how low your mentality is.
Please stay out of my mention. I'm done with you.
Answer my question first. You think it won't happen with the threats igbos are dishing out

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Still wondering why the police are keeping mute over the threat from MC olumo that should be cooling off in kuje prison by now tongue
as for me i don't support his threat to people who already made up their mind not to vote APC. that's absolutely wrong but let's see how things pan out.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by onuman: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2023
Persephone1:

Now it is obvious both GRV and wife are young youths who should still be learning politics and leadership skills.

I fear for Lagosians if they allow themselves to be swayed by "Obidient movement " or LP crass. This GRV is not just ready yet!

That said, someone should please arrest or shush Oluomo already!

...in other words, a man in his 40s is not old enough to govern a state in your reckoning. Barack Obama was in his 40s when he became POTUS, after a short stint as Senator.
Your wish for gov of Lagos State may be an appointee of the old con man suffering dementia now being paraded as Nigeria's president-elect.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Juniorangel(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2023
If APC loose Lagos... then APC is dead just like PDP, that is why you see all these threats and thuggery. The battle for Lagos will be bloody...
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Neyopumpin13: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2023
incandescentena:
undecided

Oluomo is a nuisance
like your Dad

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by ProfOkai: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2023
Adeleketoyin:
He'll meet his waterloo soon. He's not invincible.

I just pray so. But how soon! Can you imagine the deafening silence from every arm of the government when issues like this come up? It is quite frightening that no leader is in view to address key issues of insecurity, banditary or neo-thuggery by Corntradictatorial selectocractic near government of the hopeless Agbero king of guys
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This local Champion, McOluomo makes me Laugh anytime I see him. cheesy

Let him come to Warri, Port-Harcourt, or Benin City and do these Foolish Rants, ๐Ÿ˜• angry

He will use his HEAD, run back to Lagos! sad

You're right grin I'm Yoruba and I concur, man pass man place pass place and craze pass craze grin

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by incandescentena: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2023
fragility1000:

Nuisance that can feed your generation,stupid idiot
You are not different. Nuisance fo0l
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by incandescentena: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Neyopumpin13:
like my Dad
yes like your dad Neyopumpin13 imp
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Neyopumpin13: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2023
aariwa:
Dem go behead am on Saturday. His family will cry. Fuel dey my house. This Mc olomu problem must be solved once and for all
Go back to your state ,if you don't like Mc.

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Omoawoke: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2023
Throwback:
By the morning of Sunday, all these ones would have faded into the obscurity they emerged from.

Sanwo-Olu is winning by a landslide of votes.

They will be kicked and forgotten in the oblivion they belong.
They should go and try their luck in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by onuman: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2023
ProfOkai:

I just pray so. But how soon! Can you imagine the deafening silence from every arm of the government when issues like this come up? It is quite frightening that no leader is in view to address key issues of insecurity, banditary or neo-thuggery by Corntradictatorial selectocractic near government of the hopeless Agbero king of guys

The apex political leadership of Nigeria is bent on recovering Lagos for Tinubu through INEC fraud to vindicate his so-called victory in presidential election. That's why Oluomo made this threat but still walks the streets a free man.
First, they postponed the guber election to get prepared. If the guber election was held last Saturday as scheduled, APC would have kissed bye to Lagos state by now.
When they tell you that INEC of Mahmood Yakubu is independent, ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by lightwind(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:
Madam go back to your state if lagos is too hot for u. Cry me a river grin
If an English Man tells you or your uncles whose living in England to go back to their country Nigeria,
How would you feel.
You will call them RACIST ba ??

And you are in Nigeria telling a Nigerian to go back to his where ? To his Nigeria
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by lightwind(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

They will be kicked and forgotten in the oblivion they belong.
They should go and try their luck in Anambra

Tribalist.

Even man from Abeokuta is claiming to be a Lagosian.

You guys cry more when a white man tells you to go back to your country.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Rude rat. Mannerless igbo girl that lacks home training

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Dagger111(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Ransomware:
those who love and live by thuggery support thuggery and see no wrong in it

People's moral compass are long broken, some other are so flexible that for 5K (4 naira per day for 4 years) they will sell their souls

U too dey lie like your mentor Obi. Na 5848 naira, and not 5k. Olodo grin grin embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Dagger111(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2023
Ransomware:
those who love and live by thuggery support thuggery and see no wrong in it

People's moral compass are long broken, some other are so flexible that for 5K (4 naira per day for 4 years) they will sell their souls

U too dey lie like your mentor Obi. Na 5848 naira, and not 5k. Olodo grin grin embarassed tongue

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2023
What the man said is making things worse for the his party.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by twilliamx(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Let him come to Warri, Port-Harcourt, or Benin City and do these Foolish Rants, ๐Ÿ˜• angry

Na so like say una no get warlord for that side sef wey dey make usual threats. How many Yorubas don come warri to try and influence the election? The person won't even make it out alive

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by saintrow1: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2023
I strongly stand with MC
where was this omo ibo rat when ibo people beat and chased out anyone that support or vote for APC in the east?
I have never heard about this witch condemning the sit at home order in the east, did she call the ugm, esn and ipob members thugs.
the people that can not free their own land from terrorist, want to free Lagos that is progressing.

sanwo olu lekan siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Juju70(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Guy the first time I do agidi for bus conductor for warri! When the guy display for me I jus gentle pay am em peko๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by tyinfinity: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2023
Ify should go and vote in her village .why should ify abandon her village .ok because of marriage anyway she should not introduce terrorism through Ipob into lagos

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by NezzyMike: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2023
Throwback:
Imagine those who love IPOB activities including forceful sit at home with deadly repercussions to those who thought they had human and democratic rights to freedom of movement, now lamenting about political threats.

I am sure this lady never posted anything negative about IPOB.

We already know her husband is an IPOB apologist and a Yoruba hater, so no need wasting time on that boy looking for a toy to play with.

Tribalistic bigot, is any Igbo man contesting? Right from time, Una tribe are hypocrites even over here. In every office Una enter, na so so eye service to an extent of taking what doesn't belong to you. We have known you people very well.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by sencekompis: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2023
Who be she ? OMO IBO ? in Lagos ? ko deni dara fun e mo. Asee waa

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Lucky5000(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2023
MC Oluomo telling his boys they know what to do if they notice APC is losing at there polling units, mean while his beloved son is not even in the Country nor to talk about his son voting

But we will resist them all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tambuwal Survives, Narrowly Defeats APC In Sokoto / States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) / Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.