Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

It's Over Between Us UPDATED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Over Between Us UPDATED (5773 Views)

Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] / I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED / Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2023
I was working as a dispatch rider where I was able to gather more than 500K for a business startup. I have digital skills I plan to carve a niche. I was living in a Pako House in a Ghetto here on the Island. My lofty dreams is to leave this Ghetto for an apartment in VGC or an high profile estate on the Island in a shortwhile.

I met a pretty but useless lady of 26years May last year 2022. At first, I wasn't attracted to her as my biggest focus was to gather enough funds for my business startup. She drew my attention by always wanting to get close.

We started talking and she told me about her plans. Me being 30yrs and no girlfriend as at then, with my family on my neck to get married, I thought I could join hands with the lady who also claimed to be out of relationship for months before we met.

We agreed to start a mini restaurant inside Osapa London. I wasn't suppose to divert my plans, but I did thinking the restaurant would fetch back the money. I got a space in Osapa London and built a fancy wooden shop which costs me 260K to build plus the space 70K, only for the lady(my ex) to tell me she doesn't like the shop and location, saying I should dismantle it. I abandoned the shop(it was eventually vandalised) and searched for a new space inside Orchid Hotels Road.

I eventually found a space in Orchid which cost 120K and I had to build Aluminium Kiosk for the Business. I achieved all the goals. But I was getting broke already because I've spent all my savings and was only using my weekly cashouts to run the project. My Ex told me she'll get money from her family and friends to support me, she couldn't get ordinary 10K from any of them. I didn't complain cos I've braced up my mind never to be afraid of responsibilities.

I began to lose it for the lady when I planned to partner with Bolt Foods cos the restaurant I was delivering for doesn't have much packages like before again, so I had to plan ahead. I already booked an appointment with Bolt for training. Unfortunately, I lost my smartphone a day before the training(smartphone is a necessity). I asked my Ex to lemme use her phone to run the training and work for like a week plus till I acquire a new smartphone, she refused blatantly. She said I should find other means that she can't release her iPhone 6(ordinary iPhone 6 o). A lady colleague at the restaurant I was delivering for borrowed me her iPhone X for 2 grand weeks.

I completed the training, started working with Bolt and earning. 2 weeks after, my Ex phone fell and screen damaged, I bought her a new Infinix phone(can't remember the model type).
Unfortunately, a very good friend of mine asked to borrow my bike to deliver in Ikoyi, on his way, he had a ghastly accident that cost his leg and my bike damaged beyond repair.

I was home for 2 months doing nothing.
I wouldn't continue being idle, I decided to start all over again by acquiring another bike on Hire Purchase. My Ex was already working and earning 40K monthly. I applied for a new bike and I needed to pay a Mandatory deposit payment of 25K(an amount I lacked). I was confident my Ex was gonna lend me the money. To my greatest surprise, she said she can't borrow me the said amount. I was shocked to my marrow, she told me to find other means.

I am so furious rightnow that I have decided already to run the restaurant myself and collect back my phone from her. I'll rather dash an im.becile the phone than that ungrateful soul.

Tomorrow Thursday is her off day, we've agreed to meet and she have no idea I wanna breakup with her. Not just that, am collecting my phone from her without letting her copy a single thing out of it. She's the one at loss, not me. She only succeeded in wasting my time and delaying my plans. But it's all good and nice cos I feel free in my soul already with the thought that a parasitic girl is finally out of my life.

UPDATED

I told her I want out of our relationship, she started laughing, thinking it's a joke.

She didn't take me serious until I started listing number of times she leeched on me. She couldn't believe I knew all her tricks. The smile on her face faded away when I demanded her return my phone, she began to realise am serious.

Then, she responded by saying "fine, what about the Aluminium Kiosk?".
I told her am selling the Kiosk, and she became furious. She started yelling, saying "what's her gain if I sell the Kiosk". She was actually expecting me to dash her the Kiosk. She threatened not to allow me sell the Kiosk and other items, even though I dint plan to sell them but put them to usage.

I told her my mind is madeup and the business isn't holding anymore. She broke down in tears and started labeling me Wicked and said she won't return my phone to me, she was ready to fight (I won't assault her, so I left the phone with her). She claimed am wicked for me to have pulled out of a relationship that doesn't favor me, I laughed.

I left the scene telling her not to call me ever again. She kept calling time to time, telling me I can't leave her just like that, claiming am everything to her and all that😄. Since then till this moment, she have been calling and begging me not to leave and misunderstand her. She called 2 of my friends telling them the ruckus happening between us, dudes called me and like I should rethink it and pardon the girl. Her elder Sister called me and pleading on her behalf. She's presently in my place pleading and crying profusely. I left her in the house with my friends cos am not having the whole drama and my decision is final.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2023
I know she'll start begging to turn a new leaf, but that'll be too late cos life is too short to be wasted on some inconsequential beings.

She begged many times to become a better woman, but she'll never change. You can't give what you don't have.

I'll update you guys tomorrow after serving the breakfast in cold manner.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by youngsahito(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2023
NewestNigerian:
I was working as a dispatch rider where I was able to gather more than 500K for a business startup. I have digital skills I plan to carve a niche. I was living in a Pako House in a Ghetto here on the Island. My lofty dreams is to leave this Ghetto for an apartment in VGC or an high profile estate on the Island in a shortwhile.

I met a pretty but useless lady of 26years May last year 2022. At first, I wasn't attracted to her as my biggest focus was to gather enough funds for my business startup. She drew my attention by always wanting to get close.

We started talking and she told me about her plans. Me being 30yrs and no girlfriend as at then, with my family on my neck to get married, I thought I could join hands with the lady who also claimed to be out of relationship for months before we met.

We agreed to start a mini restaurant inside Osapa London. I wasn't suppose to divert my plans, but I did thinking the restaurant would fetch back the money. I got a space in Osapa London and built a fancy wooden shop which costs me 260K to build plus the space 70K, only for the lady(my ex) to tell me she doesn't like the shop and location, saying I should dismantle it. I abandoned the shop(it was eventually vandalised) and searched for a new space inside Orchid Hotels Road.

I eventually found a space in Orchid which cost 120K and I had to build Aluminium Kiosk for the Business. I achieved all the goals. But I was getting broke already because I've spent all my savings and was only using my weekly cashouts to run the project. My Ex told me she'll get money from her family and friends to support me, she couldn't get ordinary 10K from any of them. I didn't complain cos I've braced up my mind never to be afraid of responsibilities.

I began to lose it for the lady when I planned to partner with Bolt Foods cos the restaurant I was delivering for doesn't have much packages like before again, so I had to plan ahead. I already booked an appointment with Bolt for training. Unfortunately, I lost my smartphone a day before the training(smartphone is a necessity). I asked my Ex to lemme use her phone to run the training and work for like a week plus till I acquire a new smartphone, she refused blatantly. She said I should find other means that she can't release her iPhone 6(ordinary iPhone 6 o). A lady colleague at the restaurant I was delivering for borrowed me her iPhone X for 2 grand weeks.

I completed the training, started working with Bolt and earning. 2 weeks after, my Ex phone fell and screen damaged, I bought her a new Infinix phone(can't remember the model type).
Unfortunately, a very good friend of mine asked to borrow my bike to deliver in Ikoyi, on his way, he had a ghastly accident that cost his leg and my bike damaged beyond repair.

I wouldn't continue being idle, I decided to start all over again by acquiring another bike on Hire Purchase. My Ex was already working and earning 40K monthly. I applied for a new bike and I needed to pay a Mandatory deposit payment of 25K(an amount I lacked). I was confident my Ex was gonna lend me the money. To my greatest surprise, she said she can't borrow me the said amount. I was shocked to my marrow, she told me to find other means.

I am so furious rightnow that I have decided already to run the restaurant myself and collect back my phone from her. I'll rather dash an slowpoke the phone than that ungrateful soul.

Tomorrow Thursday is her off day, we've agreed to meet and she have no idea I wanna breakup with her. Not just that, am collecting my phone from her without letting her copy a single thing out of it. She's the one at loss, not me. She only succeeded in wasting my time and delaying my plans. But it's all good and nice cos I feel free in my soul already with the thought that a parasitic girl is finally out of my life.
you ignore the red light when she refused to support ur biz by borrowing you her phone n u also mumuly bought a new phone for her out of love. Some ladies can never be supportive whereby they always request without giving anything in return.
Na only God go help we guyz now!!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2023
You're absolutely right man. I ignored a red flag that stared at me boldly.

We visited The Place restaurant someday like that, she said I should sit while she'll order and pay for what we gonna eat. To my greatest surprise, she arrived with a plate of food for herself alone and sat comfortably in front of me eating. She couldn't buy me a Pet Bottle of Coke.

That was the first red flag, but I ignored.

youngsahito:
you ignore the red light when she refused to support ur biz by borrowing you her phone n u also mumuly bought a new phone for her out of love. Some ladies can never be supportive whereby they always request without giving anything in return.
Na only God go help we guyz now!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Queenttoast01: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2023
NewestNigerian:
I know she'll start begging to turn a new leaf, but that'll be too late cos life is too short to be wasted on some inconsequential beings.

She begged many times to become a better woman, but she'll never change. You can't give what you don't have.

Firstly, you need to give your life to Jesus Christ, He would direct you on kind of woman to marry for your dream to come thru. Secondly, Her character was consequential to you that why you were drained to nothing.

You need to pray and move on with your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2023
Thanks for your advice lady.

Queenttoast01:

Firstly, you need to give your life to Jesus Christ, He would direct you on kind of woman to marry for your dream to come thru. Secondly, Her character was consequential to you that why you were drained to nothing.

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Berrityga: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2023
Queenttoast01:

just negodu this one. Holier than tho. Don't listen to religious bigots like this. Reality no be film trick. In this my life and another life I will never build a life with a woman. I will build my life make my money, marry. But never will I support a woman dreams again. Never please a bitch and displease you self

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by tayo60(f): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2023
To serve her breakfast is the best option

1 Like

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2023
Hhhmmmm... absolutely on point

Berrityga:
just negodu this one. Holier than tho. Don't listen to religious bigots like this. Reality no be film trick. In this my life and another life I will never build a life with a woman. I will build my life make my money, marry. But never will I support a woman dreams again. Never please a bitch and displease you self

7 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2023
tayo60:
To serve her breakfast is the best option

And am serving it Cold

1 Like

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by youngsahito(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2023
NewestNigerian:
You're absolutely right man. I ignored a red flag that stared at me boldly.

We visited The Place restaurant someday like that, she said I should sit while she'll order and pay for what we gonna eat. To my greatest surprise, she arrived with a plate of food for herself alone and sat comfortably in front of me eating. She couldn't buy me a Pet Bottle of Coke.

That was the first red flag, but I ignored.

bro!!! You should have decode that she is a selfish lady that only think about herself.

5 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2023
youngsahito:
bro!!! You should have decode that she is a selfish lady that only think about herself.

You're on point man... it was my fault to stretch the relationship. I'm glad am out already.
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2023
NewestNigerian:

I am so furious rightnow that I have decided already to run the restaurant myself and collect back my phone from her. I'll rather dash an im.becile the phone than that ungrateful soul.

You be mumu man.

You meet hungry gal for ghetto.
Any ghetto gal is 80 percent chance a loose gal and will always attach to a working guy.

Firstly, all you did does not matter.

She doesn't wanna work. She prefers you giving her money.

You use your life savings give woman and set yourself fees months back.

Where women are plenty.

You can never satisfy a hungry woman.

A greedy and manipulative one.

She believes you are a client and since you get sex from her then you should give her money.

Don't live with a woman that is not your wife.

She sees you as a lowlife and a temporary thing.

She still has eyes for rich guys.

Iphone 6 users fear them. Hkup

. I got a space in Osapa London and built a fancy wooden shop which costs me 260K to build plus the space 70K, only for the lady(my ex) to tell me she doesn't like the shop and location, saying I should dismantle it

You be real mugu.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Karlifate: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2023
As much as I don't want to relate your ordeals with the Fallacy of False Cause shocked

Why is it that bad things kept happening to you, since the lady entered your life

They never happened to you when you were on your own, because you didn't mention that.

Think on these things, Mr NewestNigerian. kiss

2 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
You're free to slander me, but mistakes are part of life. It's what makes a man.

I believe alot of youngies are learning. Anyways, thanks for your contribution.

Yugoslavia247:

You be mumu man.

You meet hungry gal for ghetto.
Any ghetto gal is 80 percent chance a loose gal and will always attach to a working guy.

Firstly, all you did does not matter.

She doesn't wanna work. She prefers you giving her money.

You use your life savings give woman and set yourself fees months back.

Where women are plenty.

You can never satisfy a hungry woman.

A greedy and manipulative one.

She believes you are a client and since you get sex from her then you should give her money.

Don't live with a woman that is not your wife.

She sees you as a lowlife and a temporary thing.

She still has eyes for rich guys.

Iphone 6 users fear them. Hkup

. I got a space in Osapa London and built a fancy wooden shop which costs me 260K to build plus the space 70K, only for the lady(my ex) to tell me she doesn't like the shop and location, saying I should dismantle it

You be real mugu.

3 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hhmmmm .... your comment is deep.
Everything was very very smooth going before her arrival.

Karlifate:
As much as I don't want to relate your ordeals with the Fallacy of False Cause shocked

Why is it that bad things kept happening to you, since the lady entered your life

They never happened to you when you were on your own, because you didn't mention that.

Think on these things, Mr NewestNigerian. kiss

1 Like

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by AwesomeDuru(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
In the game of love, you either play to win or you lose.

I'm sorry to say, but she's won.

And she knows it.

You committed too much and now you've lost.

Gather what's left of yourself and move on.

The redpill thread will always be there for people like you.

Goodluck in life.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by soundOsonic: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
If oga no drop update no say oga has gone back to his own vomit

7 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by AwesomeDuru(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
soundOsonic:
I doubt he'll go ahead with the breakup.

That breakup will only work if that girl is through and done with that relationship.

If she still doesn't want it to end, all she has to do is cry and cause drama and Oga will be left confused and vulnerable again.

He still has a lot to learn about women.

Many men here do.

Experience will always teach it better.

Some will survive it, most won't.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Rossycares(f): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
I'm not a saint, Ur girlfriend is wicked.

2 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Swallow redpill, una go say 'no oo!, it's for toxic mfs.'
Newnigerian, I'm restraining myself from insulting you. It will be very hard for you to reach those previous heights again.
Also, I hope say no be her name dey the receipt. For Benin that year, one girl lockup a guy that wanted to collect the phone he bought for her.
Finally, na you lose. She most likely has things going well for her. So carry your L in peace.
As day dey break, men dey wise. cool

4 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Karlifate: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
NewestNigerian:
Hhmmmm .... your comment is deep.
Everything was very very smooth going before her arrival.

Then, you need to seek (spiritual) counsel concerning your marital life.

It's a vital step, and you shouldn't make any mistake on that, because:

If an individual marries the wrong man/woman, the devil will leave you alone because he knows you are completely finished! shocked

You need to calm yourself down & also stand your ground on NOT rushing into marriage, as the family members are pressurizing you.

If the rushed marriage does not work out, the same family members will still blame you for your marital failure. grin grin

Except they've seen that you're a philanderer, they will reason with you, on taking your time.

1 Like

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lol. The matter still dey funny me.
For your mind you wan go serve her breakfast not knowing that she's moved on eons ago. grin

6 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Legal001: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
From the write up, you are someone who really cares but the lady is too selfish and inconsiderate
Learn from your mistakes and move on
The right woman will come and stay without giving you headache

10 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Una go hear am

soundOsonic:
Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
I didn't lost, she did.

The business pattern runs in my head. My Aluminium Kiosk, generator and other Utensils are also there waiting to be useful.

200K is enough for me to launch the restaurant cos I got the basic things available already. 200K is an amount I can aquire in 1 month with my dispatch bike. My biggest hope is to get the bike and I'll be fully back on track.

Eazzii:
Swallow redpill, una go say 'no oo!, it's for toxic mfs.'
Newnigerian, I'm restraining myself from insulting you. It will be very hard for you to reach those previous heights again.
Also, I hope say no be her name dey the receipt. For Benin that year, one girl lockup a guy that wanted to collect the phone he bought for her.
Finally, na you lose. She most likely has things going well for her. So carry your L in peace.
As day dey break, men dey wise. cool

Like I knew it was gonna happen. I bought the phone in my name, the package is with me.

I'm not daft, I only chose to care. But unfortunately.cry

3 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
I appreciate your advise but I don't do Religious things.

I prefer logical therapy

Karlifate:

Then, you need to seek (spiritual) counsel concerning your marital life.

It's a vital step, and you shouldn't make any mistake on that, because:

If an individual marries the wrong man/woman, the devil will leave you alone because he knows you are completely finished! shocked

You need to calm yourself down & also stand your ground on NOT rushing into marriage, as the family members are pressurizing you.

If the rushed marriage does not work out, the same family members will still blame you for your marital failure. grin grin

Except they've seen that you're a philanderer, they will reason with you, on taking your time.

1 Like

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eazzii:
Lol. The matter still dey funny me.
For your mind you wan go serve her breakfast not knowing that she's moved on eons ago. grin

Truth is, lady does not want to lose me. She knows how to cry and beg whenever I lose my nuts.

Her family knows about our relationship and they are so crazy about me, but their daughter doesn't deserve me. I deserve a better woman.

7 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
Legal001:
From the write up, you are someone who really cares but the lady is too selfish and inconsiderate
Learn from your mistakes and move on
The right woman will come and stay without giving you headache

Yeah! Nice contribution.

I already have a clear mind of the kind of gathering and environment to meet the woman of my dreams. That am pretty sure, I'll find abundance of them there cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Karlifate: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
NewestNigerian:
I appreciate your advise but I don't do Religious things.

I prefer logical therapy

Whatever rocks your boat.

BTW, spirituality (deep) is different from religiousity (shallow). kiss

2 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by Karlifate: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
NewestNigerian:

Truth is, lady does not want to lose me. She knows how to cry and beg whenever I lose my nuts.

Her family knows about our relationship and they are so crazy about me, but their daughter doesn't deserve me. I deserve a better woman.

Don't marry out of pity. It always end in regret.

As a man, life-changing decisions should not be made by sentiments or when you're feeling extreme emotions.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Over Between Us UPDATED by NewestNigerian: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Karlifate:

Whatever rocks your boat.

BTW, spirituality (deep) is different from religiousity (shallow). kiss

I agree with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Photos:meet The Nigerian Lady That Uses Her Massive Bakasi To Advertise Hot / How I bleeped My Hot Aunt / Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.