Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? (1765 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by Hohenheim(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2023
I once had one girl tell me I was proud because I'm quiet, not knowing that na shyness dey do me if only she knew the real me.

Share your own experiences during school days.

6 Likes

Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2023
I was quiet even though my name was everywhere down to neighboring schools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by talented321: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by Solofresh2: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2023
I think shyness and pride works together. Your pride is what brought about your shyness or let me say your shyness is sponsored by your pride.
If you remove that shyness from your life completely,you will become an outstanding extrovert. Introverts are extroverts to people they very much confide in.
Do what pays for you

7 Likes

Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by md17: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
Solofresh2:
I think shyness and pride works together. Your pride is what brought about your shyness or let me say your shyness is sponsored by your pride.
If you remove that shyness from your life completely,you will become an outstanding extrovert. Introverts are extroverts to people they very much confide in.
Do what pays for you
Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by EngrMcDon(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Solofresh2:
Do what pays for you

TiToTi
Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by slawomir: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
Damnnn niggar

One thing about we introvert and quiet people is that we got a whole lot of discussion going on in our head and we are too fucking sensitive
We derive pleasure from solitude

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by Sandralight(f): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
Well ines quiet in Sec Sch but I was no pushover
Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by Marketloaded: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Can teach you crypto trading if you are interested. 08183590214

1 Like

Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by labake1(f): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

One thing about we introvert and quiet people is that we got a whole lot of discussion going on in our head and we are too fucking sensitive

That's true
If I should voice out all in my head, ground go full

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by marlow1962(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Introverts are never boring, those people are living and enjoying on a planet of their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by Basic123: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
marlow1962:
Introverts are never boring, those people are living and enjoying on a planet of their own.

I tell you.

And they have very close friends more than extroverts

1 Like

Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by malaria(f): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Introverts are not shy. They are just reserved. They discuss and converse when they meet their likes .

1 Like

Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by CrownOfClay724: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lol.
Thing is introversion shields.
Whether you're good or bad, introversion wraps away your peculiarities from the light.

You go do something and they will go : that boy? He no dey talk, How e take stab am like that?
That boy, he no dey answer questions for class. How he take carry first?

Me : 😌😌
Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Solofresh2:
Do what pays for you
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!
I don't know. It seems you lots just don't want to ever try to understand us, but we always understand you guys.
Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by Ballzproblem2: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
they don't award best behave in my secondary school,but think I'm quiet and humble.

introverts are not loud around people they're not comfortable with,when they have relaxed their guard around you na when you go see their true character.
Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by Harry00(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
Why this in romance section
Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by Vijuchoco(f): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yes
Re: Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? by Vijuchoco(f): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Solofresh2:
Do what pays for you
Lol.. I can relate to this.
People that don't really know me see me as a calm and reserved person but the reverse is the case for those close to me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Want To End It With Her, But... / I Know A Doctor Who Can Do It Cheaper Lol Ass Edition / Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.