Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes (36771 Views)

Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / EU, US, UK, Canada Impose Sanctions On Putin, Lavrov / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by searchlight: 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Putin dying under mysterious circumstances before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
People who have not done anything do die misteriously so WTF are you saying ?
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Lungdick: 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
searchlight:
lol you dey mind those toothless bulldogs

grin grin grin
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Sltp: 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
It will not stand. They're bunch of jokers
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by frankson1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Solocoin:
Hope this is play right? How they want to take arrest him remain now 😂😂😂
Let me grab my popcorn and watch .

It's just for the show bro. Make e be like say dem dey do something cheesy even if he's travelling, the host nation will give him cover.

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by jayAjoku(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

If you didn't know before now that the Muslim world hates the West because of their war against terrorism, then it means you've been an uninformed fool all along.
lol 😂 see who Dey call person fool Person wey no know say war on terrorism Na scam propagated by the West and their allies in the Middle East to keep some middle eastern nations away from negotiating their oil prices in OPEC 🤣😂🤣. Abi Na the Person wey no know say the United States and the west done dey sabotage several nations Using the CIA and other agents wey no wan follow their agenda . Yes sir I’m a fool agree at least I’m not the one being fooled 😂🤣🤣. Olodo full Nairaland well well 😂🤣😂

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by MasterTeeUSA: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
ICC is a joke. Always been a joke and will remain a joke...if US can invade Afghanistan and there were cases of civilians killed and same in Iraq with no consequences...Israel and killings of Palestinians with no consequences...you issue a war crime against Putin cos...why? Ukraine is an European white country??

Putin is watching, laughing and sipping his coffee...China, India and Russia plus Iran know the war is proxy...no-one takes these organizations seriously

fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbKhCAaRLfc

International Criminal Court
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by frankson1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Funny something.

Yet George Bush Snr. and George Bush Jnr. are walking free without any indictments a d between them over a Million souls perished.

Netanyahu is a free man without any indictment.

Those who call the shots in NATO and destroyed Libya are without indictments.

That Saudi boy have been murdering Yemenis without any indictments.

Lemme also add the Al Jazeera journalist, Shireen Abu Akleh that the US blocked Al Jazeera from going to ICC

Make una dey play.
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Boladdsox(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Only this people know what they get high on. Did they just say the warrant is considered secret? 🙃🙃. I want what these ICC folks smoke😁

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by godofuck231: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
Una wan die one by one like flies abi. Commander of the worlds largest army of assassins , ok let the game begin , mysterious deaths are at hand
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by somehow: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Joke of the century. cheesy cheesy

Tony Blair and George Bush laughing in their rooms.

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Lukuluku69(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
jayAjoku:
the worst part is you will see some African slaves supporting the ICC and the west like slaves that they are it’s sad

Exactly.

It is a sad reality we face as Africans. This conflict is an European one, let them solve it amongst themselves.

4 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by amuwo1980: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Why George bush and trump are walking about free, this court wants to water down its already feeble reputation
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by pansophist(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
4ward4:

Always Ensure you read a News Complete. Because China Accused US of that you took that as a fact. Forgetting the region is owned by Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF). And the SDF have a deal with a US Company
So how the Bleep is the territory own by US.
Sooner or later you will get to realize Putin is a weak leader and his fall isn't far fetched.
Don't Quote me ,because a man who goes around with Misinformation,definitely never have any truth.

Ok. Let's assume that the US have legal permission to occupy Syria. What about the destruction of Libya, Iraq and and Afghanistan?

Please explain to me how the US is holy by destroying the middle East and people like bush and Obama should not be trialed for war crime.

I wait.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by salem1996: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Flier:
Believe it or not Putin will not be able to sleep over this
Its a very serious embarassment

Man was recently sighted fishing. If you think this will make him have sleepless night, then consider it an opinion. Even the ICC know they just did it to not make them look weak. Even the person announcing it knows he is not serious about it. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by alabo1: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
God1000:
Good, Benjamin Netanyahu is next, Putin is a sadist and war criminal

This means Putin cannot travel to any of the 123 countries that recognise the jurisdiction of ICC court including Nigeria

I always laugh anytime I see Africans who have repeatedly blamed the west for instability in many countries now supporting this modern day Adolf Hitler

Isn't that hypocrisy? This will further damage his already battered image.

This senseless war orchestrated by Putin because of his ego and imperial ambition has put the entire world in great danger, let's continue to pray that this will not lead to world war III because all of us will die in a nuclear war.

I don't see how Russia and China can dethrone USA without fighting a war

Rubbish. He cannot be arrested by the ICC so long as he is the president of Russia. Read you won't. Just come are and ejaculate false statements.
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Brek: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fahdiga:
Buhari , Tinubu, Buratai and Sanwo Olu will be next for the endsars massacre.
They should be executed

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by able20(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Monster PUTIN WILL BE SUBDUED BY GOD ALMIGHTY AND RUSSIANS WILL LIBERATED AND BE FREE. angry
Some of you Africans are so dull imagine you people can not liberate yourselves and your concern is liberating Russians, mumu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Brek: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
When are they issue one again IPOB terrorists terrorising south east?
Idiot
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by YorubaSamurai: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lmao putin is not african or South America leaders that you guys can threaten ooh...
Them no born una well to enter there and arreste him... grin

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by chidieberesamu: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
What this means is that I will not be a prophet to tell the world that third world War is sooner than now, instead of put in to be arrested he'd rather order the release all his nuclear weapons to the world
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by stanluiz(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
Moderators should put this topic in joke section grin

Arrest putin cheesy cheesy Jokers cheesy

The useless ICC have to invade Russia to arrest putin, that is, if they have the balls to do it cheesy

They won't even try it because they know the current consequences grin

Bunch of western terrorists, thief's and bandits!

5 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by madridguy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Your comment shows how ill informed you are. People supporting Putin are matured minds with independent thinking faculty and not children like you.

ChybuzzDD:

Majority of the Africans supporting him are muslims, who have obvious hatred for the West.

4 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by TheboyGhost(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Totilopussylick:
ICC want Putin to invade their territory the same manner he invaded Ukraine when he finishes dealing with Ukraine

Does ICC have a country?

2 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by madjune(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
And nobody issued arrest warrants on Tony Blair or George Bush for the Iraq war?

Putin's probably laughing.

Looks like an April fool joke cooked early.

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Putinofrussia: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbKhCAaRLfc

International Criminal Court
DOA Warrant grin
What about George Bush,Tony Blaire etc.
I hate cheating.
USA,even as much as I like them, is a cheat and destroyer.
USA has caused very much more problems for the world than solution.
I think they caused this senseless and devilish war by their desire to expand NATO.
Both Russia and USA are a threat to the peace of humans and other creatures.

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Lucazmora(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
So who'll go over to Russia to arrest him kwa
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by fergie001: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
Beverages:

She's so beautiful
na dat one you go see grin
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by putin2: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
Icc is useless .its nothing but Hague local court . They can only arrest Africa leaders and nothing more . Or court use by western leaders to intimate Africa leaders.
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Abuventure: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
God1000:

This means Putin cannot travel to any of the 123 countries that recognise the jurisdiction of ICC court including Nigeria

I always laugh anytime I see Africans who have repeatedly blamed the west for instability in many countries now supporting this modern day Adolf Hitler

This senseless war orchestrated by Putin because of his ego and imperial ambition has put the entire world in great danger, let's continue to pray that this will not lead to world war III because all of us will die in a nuclear war.

that's your opinion though
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by toxtimmy: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Even if Putin goes to the United States, he will not be touched... The wrath of the Russian people will wipe that country that touches Putin.

Now your local council chairmen that is oppressing you that you can't even open your dirty mouth talk na another country president you dey masturbate on.

You no know your priorities at all.

God1000:

2 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by lereinter(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fahdiga:
Buhari , Tinubu, Buratai and Sanwo Olu will be next for the endsars massacre.

People should come together and make sure, donate to it

This endsars matter should reach ICC

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by PerfectJUSTICE: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
topcatking:
Gradually...the respect countries have for the ICC will continue to wane.

A case of turning a blind eye on rats and cockroaches pillaging your food stores, while you go after an ant.

I can think of Eight public figures from NATO allied countries that the ICC would have done well to proscribe first. Putin is not in the top 8.

Please educate me. I'm really interested in knowing this 8 persons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her / Arnold Schwarzenegger Makes Direct Plea To Putin, Russians, And Troops / Venezuelan Bolivar - What Can It Buy You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.