Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her (8619 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by placeofallure(f): 12:33am On Apr 03, 2023
omochelsea004:
you are very stupid for that last sentence

You're not the only one stupid in your house for reasoning like a compound fool. Whoever raised you, the people under whose tutelage , principles and values you grew up are also fools for contaminating our space with a nonentity such as you, imbecilic idiot!

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by Albertone(m): 1:46am On Apr 03, 2023
placeofallure:

You're not the only one stupid in your house for reasoning like a compound fool. Whoever raised you, the people whose under tutelage , principles and values you grew up are also fools for contaminating our space with a nonentity such as you, imbecilic idiot!

You called someone a fool for seeking advice, another person called you stupid and you're pissed.
Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by Chidi2022: 3:09am On Apr 03, 2023
Obavoh:
Tears are dropping from my eyes as I go through the comments and see a lot of insults

I only asked for medical advise to help my wife till month’s end before I can take her to the hospital.

I did not beg for money but you call me poor.

All will be well.
But why is your Libido so high? Don't you think that the womb also needs to rest? Must you puncture her womb? Nawa for you oooh...
Young man like you, butthe only thing you ever think of is how to cum...
Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by ufotty2001: 4:22am On Apr 03, 2023
5 children in this regime and current Nigeria.. I can bet with my 2 balls this guy has no savings and investments..
Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by placeofallure(f): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2023
Albertone:

You called someone a fool for seeking advice, another person called you stupid and you're pissed.

Will you mind your business please.

Imagine if that man's wife were your sister. Do you pray for that kind of clueless husband for her?
Just imagine it for 5 mins she's your sister.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by Albertone(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
placeofallure:

Will you mind your business please.

Imagine if that man's wife were your sister. Do you pray for that kind of clueless husband for her?
Just imagine it for 5 mins she's your sister.

I'm not concerned about why you called him a fool nor why that fellow called you stupid.

I'm saying if you can insult another person, you shouldn't be pissed when another person insults you too.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by placeofallure(f): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Albertone:

I'm not concerned about why you called him a fool nor why that fellow called you stupid.

I'm saying if you can insult another person, you shouldn't be pissed when another person insults you too.

Well whatever.

It is an action that births a reaction. Know that!
Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by GboyegaD(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obavoh:

She is not having pains. Just morning sickness and no appetite

You are a wicked fellow. Your baby is 5 months and she is already pregnant again. I guess you only waste her life cos if she values it, she wouldn't be thinking of becoming mother to 5 children at 22.

When you both go to town, don't you dream to live such life as they have there? If you don't, why not think about your kids that they deserve better?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by Olorunyom3855i: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
GboyegaD:

You are a wicked fellow. Your baby is 5 months and she is already pregnant again. I guess you only waste her life cos if she values it, she wouldn't be thinking of becoming mother to 5 children at 22.

When you both go to town, don't you dream to live such life as they have there? If you don't, why not think about your kids that they deserve better?

Are you looking for an expert to build a booking website for you cleaning service?
click the link below to get started!
https://www.fiverr.com/share/jqV84m

Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by GboyegaD(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
ahnie:
I don't think this man is serious,he's cruising sailing.take him serious at your own peril

I knew one growing up ooo. This was in Lagos ooo. Bros got married and in about 5.5years, he had 4 children already. His pastor had to remind him he's on the church payroll as the head of prayer group, bros vex comot church the quote Genesis 1 vs. 28. People like am plenty ooo.
Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by ahnie: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
GboyegaD:

I knew one growing up ooo. This was in Lagos ooo. Bros got married and in about 5.5years, he had 4 children already. His pastor had to remind him he's on the church payroll as the head of prayer group, bros vex comot church the quote Genesis 1 vs. 28. People like am plenty ooo.
A wise man/woman knows that 2-3 kids don do.
Why dem nor go procreate like pigs.... because dem dey see free stuffs.
Nansense.
Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by GboyegaD(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lamanii22:
Why are you just impregnating this poor lady Take her to the hospital for proper check up… how in the hell would you post her panties to the public She need rest, she’s currently nursing and she’s pregnant again? You need rehabilitation

He wants to turn her to what Yoruba calls "conde" a short form for condemn. If at 25 she's a mother of 8, she can't start a new life anymore and will have to be at his mercy. Then, he can move on to the next young girl.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by ahnie: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
The woman needs to tie her womb
GboyegaD:

He wants to turn her to what Yoruba calls "conde" a short form for condemn. If at 25 she's a mother of 8, she can't start a new life anymore and will have to be at his mercy. Then, he can move on to the next young girl.
Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by GboyegaD(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
ahnie:
The woman needs to tie her womb

You wan make dem send her go back her papa house? She no go gree tie am ooo. You don forget say the belle sef dey save dem money for sanitary pad? Both of them and their parents deserve the blame.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by ahnie: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
GboyegaD:

You wan make dem send her go back her papa house? She no go gree tie am ooo. You don forget say the belle sef dey save dem money for sanitary pad? Both of them and their parents deserve the blame.
Chai akpor nana .
Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by mechanics(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2023
obinna58:
Nawa, this your woman don see shege for your hand, If only you wait thrusting in and out like you wait for your salary
hahahahah
Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by November24(f): 4:26am On Feb 18
placeofallure:

You're a fool, no apologies. You're using your wife's life to do ping pong. The person who told you here not to use the drug, do you know his or her background? Whether he's a tailor or bricklayer do you know? What happened to letting her access apt medical care in a hospital? You don't have money but you should have sense to do birth control. 5 children is abysmal in this country! I don't know the kind of women that marry your type!

You are so senseless for cursing him
Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by placeofallure(f): 4:59am On Feb 18
November24:

You are so senseless for cursing him

What are you for cursing me?

You are an imbecilic idiot!
Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by Quality20(m): 7:04am On Feb 18
falcon01:
5 children, 3 months pregnant and Nursing a baby? Oshey Kyocera
y u complaining? Our ancestor's wives had more than 20 children per woman, so what with 6 or 7 children in these times?
Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by falcon01: 7:09am On Feb 18
Quality20:
y u complaining? Our ancestor's wives had more than 20 children per woman, so what with 6 or 7 children in these times?
That was the time of war and farming, your survival depends on the number of your family and community, that was the time man power was needed to ensure survival. Now who needs plenty kids and why?
Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by Thazard(m): 7:55am On Feb 18
obinna58:
Nawa, this your woman don see shege for your hand, If only you wait thrusting in and out like you wait for your salary
grin grin grin
Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by November24(f): 9:35am On Feb 18
placeofallure:

What are you for cursing me?

I am an imbecilic idiot!

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? / She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question / Look At What Dîck Did To Her [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.