Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos (59902 Views)

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / Chiwetalu Agu Went To Exchange Greetings With Nigerian Soldiers In Enugu. / Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Day169: 12:48am On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:
It may be the most peacful election.
.. May it be the most peaceful election. smiley

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Atlantis585: 1:34am On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:
It may be the most peacful election.

grin
APC and peaceful election is an oxymoron.
Can’t coexist.
But That’s the only way they know to win elections.

Not this time though

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Atlantis585: 1:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Jostoman:
Vote JANDOR and FUNKE AKINDELE of PDP

FIXED
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Atlantis585: 1:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Adjovi:
Naso it suppose be. It's not a do or die affair but some useless MC oluomo urchins will allow themselves be used for political thuggery while all MC oluomos children are enjoying abroad. Some yorubas no get sense sorry to say .

I'm Yoruba anyways so don't try to play the tribal card with me.

You can call me Omo ale for wanting a better Nigeria for not myself alone but for all of us. I voted Peter obi and tomorrow I'll be voting for Gbedebo. God fatherism must end in Lagos, thats the only way it should be and must be by God's grace.

May God bless you.
Nigeria will be better with more people like you and my humble self from across the different tribes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Yayi229: 1:45am On Mar 18, 2023
jaybenugo:
Labour Party And APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp5CS30gWKW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Fake news

God will shame you in the end, you beast...quote this post and bookmark it
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by GreyLaw(m): 2:04am On Mar 18, 2023
jayAjoku:
My question is what if Your Eluu P turns to be another Buhari regime in disguise? What will happen then ?

Even in your dreams do Peter Obi and Buhari have anything in common? You are educated; please use your brain to think!

Only stupid people voted Buhari in 2015. Buhari's first regime in 83/84 was 3 years before I was born, but as an educated person I know history. I read everything about him and I knew Buhari was never to be voted. But some people voted him twice! How did people vote a man who toppled a democratically elected government twice, took Nigeria into recession in 83, disobeyed Court orders and gave people 200 years imprisonment?

I repeat, only stupid people voted Buhari. No modern politician will perform woefully like that man.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Omoawoke: 2:12am On Mar 18, 2023
That’s how it’s meant to be..

Sanwo Olu for Second term is non negotiable

Say no to triabalism

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by jayAjoku(m): 2:20am On Mar 18, 2023
GreyLaw:

Even in your dreams do Peter Obi and Buhari have anything in common? You are educated; please use your brain to think!

Only stupid people voted Buhari in 2015. Buhari's first regime in 83/84 was 3 years before I was born, but as an educated person I know history. I read everything about him and I knew Buhari was never to be voted. But some people voted him twice! How did people vote a man who toppled a democratically elected government twice, took Nigeria into recession in 83, disobeyed Court orders and gave people 200 years imprisonment?

I repeat, only stupid people voted Buhari. No modern politician will perform woefully like that man.
I understand bro but what if that’s what happens with obi? I’m not fighting you o I’m just saying 🤷🏾‍♂️.
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Devil1Messenger: 4:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:
Hope my brothers are seeing this. Play politics with sense like Yorubas, don't be poking nose in matters that don't concern you.

When Yorubas fight, they will break kolanut on your head to settle the fight. The head of Igbos is for thinking, unfortunately too many idiots claiming to be Igbos want kolanuts to be broken on their heads.
Idiot
Yorubas are the worst people in Nigeria.
Very useless tribe
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Goalnaldo(m): 4:28am On Mar 18, 2023
My state has guber election today but its lagos own i'm anticipating. Infact, out of shame, two weeks ago, i had to google the candidates contesting for delta. Nairaland una do this one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Aldol: 4:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Idiot
Yorubas are the worst people in Nigeria.
Very useless tribe
Idiot, may anything you have to do with Yoruba kill you. Yeye creature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Olamigreat: 4:29am On Mar 18, 2023
So because you want God fatherism to end in Lagos now mean you should hand it over to an idiots that will cause a damage that will take over 50 years to fix. God fatherism or not, as long as it's working. During the end sars in lekki, an Igbo man went ahead to burn brt terminal in another area in Lagos. Do you know how many property of Lagos were destroyed?? If Lagos was not working they won't come, if Lagos was not working nobody would love to be called her citizen. So you want to hand over Lagos to false promises by collecting it from a man that have build rail and other basic amenities just because a man that did not build a bus terminal in his states for eight years tells you to do so. By brother use your head and use it well. When two brothers fight, it's the stranger that inherit their land and work. You better wake up because when the stranger uses you to fight and kill your brother because of what they promise you, you're the first person they will kill after they took over. And we must also know and remember this, that Nigeria is not mature enough for someone that do not understand the language of a particular people to lead them. it's not done. I call on all Lagosian both Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa and every other tribe in Lagos to vote for Sanwo Olu. Lagos as long pass the stage of experiment. God bless us all

quote author=Adjovi post=121825201]Naso it suppose be. It's not a do or die affair but some useless MC oluomo urchins will allow themselves be used for political thuggery while all MC oluomos children are enjoying abroad. Some yorubas no get sense sorry to say .

You can call me Omo ale for wanting a better Nigeria for not myself alone but for all of us. I voted Peter obi and tomorrow I'll be voting for Gbedebo. God fatherism must end in Lagos, thats the only way it should be and must be by God's grace. [/quote]
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by eonecast: 5:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Adjovi:
Naso it suppose be. It's not a do or die affair but some useless MC oluomo urchins will allow themselves be used for political thuggery while all MC oluomos children are enjoying abroad. Some yorubas no get sense sorry to say .

You can call me Omo ale for wanting a better Nigeria for not myself alone but for all of us. I voted Peter obi and tomorrow I'll be voting for Gbedebo. God fatherism must end in Lagos, thats the only way it should be and must be by God's grace.
Na Gbadebo....Yoruba indeed!!!
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Bishop4real: 5:05am On Mar 18, 2023
BigYash:
The Igbos are not United,that’s their major problem.. Didn’t you see Suludo and Ozur Kalu fighting Obi during the last presidential elections.. Their brother o.. Igbo never really ready for anything shal,reason why the foolanis and now the yorubas are taking them for a ride..

And you're blaming Orji Uzor Kalu & Soludo on Obi's presidential bid, abi? Where were you when Obi contested as vice presidential candidate against Kingsley Moghalu, a flow Anambra man, who was contesting for presidency in 2019? Hypocrite
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by press9jatv: 5:06am On Mar 18, 2023
"If you're threatened by thugs go to your PUs, arm yourself with 2 by 2, 2 by 4 planks, iron rods, bottles, licenced guns, knives, daggers & cutlasses to defend your votes. Nobody or group of persons have the sole monopoly of violence. Defend yourself and votes."

~Barr. Malcom (Via Twitter)

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Pickmycall: 5:08am On Mar 18, 2023
Staged
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Devil1Messenger: 5:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:

Idiot, may anything you have to do with Yoruba kill you. Yeye creature
The most tribalistic set of humans
I can never date a yoruba woman in my life and can never take their friendship serious
Betrayals and tribalism lives with Yorubas
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by ChristianMuslim: 5:25am On Mar 18, 2023
RISING... Sanwo ni ooooo... We cannot afford to put lagos in the hands of ipob
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by enemyofprogress: 5:33am On Mar 18, 2023
This is very good. That's the way to go. Politics should not be a do or die affair. We are all childrens of only one God our father, who created us all.

Meanwhile standing from left to right in this photo:
Ajepako, folake4u, fatymore, Dominique, and Mynd44

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by placeofallure(f): 5:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:
Hope my brothers are seeing this. Play politics with sense like Yorubas, don't be poking nose in matters that don't concern you.

When Yorubas fight, they will break kolanut on your head to settle the fight. The head of Igbos is for thinking, unfortunately too many idiots claiming to be Igbos want kolanuts to be broken on their heads.

To be far from the maddening crowd is a rare talent which is fast going into extinction these days. Thumbs up to you 👍👍

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by pobosky20(m): 5:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Governance is not child's play. Vote for the best or capable hands to steer d affairs of the state.
Don't be Naive.
Vote competence!
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by lesbiconverter: 5:56am On Mar 18, 2023
if it continues like this the politicians are in trouble. They can only thrive when there's chaos within the masses
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by lesbiconverter: 5:57am On Mar 18, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
RISING... Sanwo ni ooooo... We cannot afford to put lagos in the hands of ipob
you should cover your tribal bigotry eyes in shame.
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Nerdnextdoor: 6:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Good Morning Nairalanders! I hope you'll go out today to vote in the Best State Governor and House of Assembly members. God Bless Nigeria!!!
I'm still your sure plug for genuine premium writing tools. . .
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by etenyong(m): 6:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Segunbabba:
My candid advise to Hausas and Igbos living in Lagos state. Please, for the sake of peace stay indoors, don't come out to vote, allow Yoruba to choose whom they want to govern them
If you come out anything can happen to you and no one will come to your rescue. Hausa and Igbo people living in Lagos should stay at home to avoid had i known

Your Foo***lishness is beyond ordinary. You need help
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by ugbarreta(m): 6:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Pdp is not the nightmare, Elluu P is😁
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by kayusely70(m): 6:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Adjovi:

Continue day dreaming!
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Skty: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2023
homosapien:
APC from top to bottom, Sanwolu is a tireless and selfless workers.

Money when he de send to that monkey nko?
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Glister: 6:33am On Mar 18, 2023
christejames:
LP is holding them by the 'blockos' 😂 so they are just being careful around them...
Apc in Bariga has been very divided for some time now.and they are liberal and neutral cos they don't want to steer up any clash over their support for a politician. They are very wise..anything goes for them.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:

Your head needs to be hit with a coconut you yellow Bar mooslim terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) / Shehu Sani: What Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos Did When Abuja-kaduna Train Broke Down / How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.