Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos (59884 Views)

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / Chiwetalu Agu Went To Exchange Greetings With Nigerian Soldiers In Enugu. / Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by ufotunang: 7:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Jostoman:
Vote JANDOR and FUNKE AKINDELE of PDP
...is jandor and funke akindele still contesting....long time I have seen them in public campaigning
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by ebenholer2(m): 7:39am On Mar 18, 2023
THAT IS THE TRUE SPIRIT...THOSE FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER ARE ONLY FOOLISH OR DAFT.
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by peacefulhome(f): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Bird of same feathers.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by jayAjoku(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

efilefun!
Leave am like dat!

Didn't u vote Buhari in 2015?
cool
Nah bro I don’t Vote
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Truthshscrazy: 8:04am On Mar 18, 2023
ELLUPEE 75

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by CSTRR: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2023
jayAjoku:
My question is what if Your Eluu P turns to be another Buhari regime in disguise? What will happen then ?
Try it and see, first.
We won't know until we try it.

But we know that apc is another continuation of buhari.

It's madness to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by essentialone(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Breaking News: INEC has removed Labour Party from Lagos State governorship election ballot paper. Please, circulate this widely. This nonsense must stop...
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by homosapien(m): 8:40am On Mar 18, 2023
unclejb2:
We are voting GRV.

Labor Party from Top to bottom tomorrow

That is the beauty of democracy. APC from top to bottom

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by horladexino(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Adjovi:
Naso it suppose be. It's not a do or die affair but some useless MC oluomo urchins will allow themselves be used for political thuggery while all MC oluomos children are enjoying abroad. Some yorubas no get sense sorry to say .

I'm Yoruba anyways so don't try to play the tribal card with me.

You can call me Omo ale for wanting a better Nigeria for not myself alone but for all of us. I voted Peter obi and tomorrow I'll be voting for Gbedebo. God fatherism must end in Lagos, thats the only way it should be and must be by God's grace.
A better Nigeria with Obi?
This is how USA used Media to justify their wickedness and change the narrative

You have been brainwashed bro
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by livinbygrace: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2023
Jostoman:
Vote JANDOR and FUNKE AKINDELE of PDP

Jandor is does not have a good political adviser,if not he would have stepped down for Sanwo-Olu,at he would have been compensated.
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Adjovi: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2023
horladexino:

A better Nigeria with Obi?
This is how USA used Media to justify their wickedness and change the narrative

You have been brainwashed bro

Peter obi is 10 times better than this current tinubu .
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Adjovi: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Who con de hold you back from voting Gbadebo? You whey de top of the lists of bastards for this thread .. say make dem no play tribal card with you. I doubt your papa even build house for Lagos, you for don de realize Whetin truly de happen.. idiot..

Ode wetin dey happen o. Enlighten me grin grin grin you sell land in millions to them and you're now crying
foul. Dem force you to sell land for them? You can't eat your cake and have it.

Besides gbadebo na bonafide lagosian so what's your problem o.
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by omoluka: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

The most tribalistic set of humans
I can never date a yoruba woman in my life and can never take their friendship serious
Betrayals and tribalism lives with Yorubas
I think South West still remain the safest place for Igbo in Nigeria .
Yoruba hardly go the east
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Adjovi: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Olamigreat:
So because you want God fatherism to end in Lagos now mean you should hand it over to an idiots that will cause a damage that will take over 50 years to fix. God fatherism or not, as long as it's working. During the end sars in lekki, an Igbo man went ahead to burn brt terminal in another area in Lagos. Do you know how many property of Lagos were destroyed?? If Lagos was not working they won't come, if Lagos was not working nobody would love to be called her citizen. So you want to hand over Lagos to false promises by collecting it from a man that have build rail and other basic amenities just because a man that did not build a bus terminal in his states for eight years tells you to do so. By brother use your head and use it well. When two brothers fight, it's the stranger that inherit their land and work. You better wake up because when the stranger uses you to fight and kill your brother because of what they promise you, you're the first person they will kill after they took over. And we must also know and remember this, that Nigeria is not mature enough for someone that do not understand the language of a particular people to lead them. it's not done. I call on all Lagosian both Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa and every other tribe in Lagos to vote for Sanwo Olu. Lagos as long pass the stage of experiment. God bless us all

quote author=Adjovi post=121825201]Naso it suppose be. It's not a do or die affair but some useless MC oluomo urchins will allow themselves be used for political thuggery while all MC oluomos children are enjoying abroad. Some yorubas no get sense sorry to say .

You can call me Omo ale for wanting a better Nigeria for not myself alone but for all of us. I voted Peter obi and tomorrow I'll be voting for Gbedebo. God fatherism must end in Lagos, thats the only way it should be and must be by God's grace.

Ode no dey lie. Those who burnt brt terminal were yorubas. Na oyingbo it happen and na my area be that. Stop lying. You know how many yorubas wey SARS kill for ebutemetta during the ends SARS protest. Make Una dey yarn rubbish. Did the bullets differentiate between Igbo or Yoruba? Nawa for Una o. It be like say na just dry garri dey most of Una head.
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Devil1Messenger: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2023
omoluka:

I think South West still remain the safest place for Igbo in Nigeria .
Yoruba hardly go the east
🤣🤣
Many of una nor dey travel
Go to Anambra and abia and u will see alot of yorubas especially onitsha nd Aba.
Even the onitsha business school is founded by a Yoruba living and doing business there
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
THAT IS ThE SPIRIT,SANWO OLU YOU HAVE DON WELL to united the peoplegrin
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by IpobAntidote: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Elupee top to bottom.
Your IPOB Elupiss will end up in the Lagos lagoon today.
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by ajepako(f): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
enemyofprogress:
This is very good. That's the way to go. Politics should not be a do or die affair. We are all childrens of only one God our father, who created us all.

Meanwhile standing from left to right in this photo:
Ajepako, folake4u, fatymore, Dominique, and Mynd44

Sule tongue
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by enemyofprogress: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
ajepako:

Sule tongue
go and vote, but don't vote for Chinedu o
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Sunrise258: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Adjovi:
Naso it suppose be. It's not a do or die affair but some useless MC oluomo urchins will allow themselves be used for political thuggery while all MC oluomos children are enjoying abroad. Some yorubas no get sense sorry to say .

Igbo are the most useless tribe in the whole world! Your region is backward, another region is helping you vagabonds out and you want to hijack the government in a strange land!! Who do Igbo like this?! If the SE or anywhere has a state as developed as Lagos, would you all troop to Lagos leaving your home states vacant?! In fact, boys suppose kill like 20 Igbos for Lagos today so they can have story to tell of their ingrate nature.
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Sunrise258: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

🤣🤣
Many of una nor dey travel
Go to Anambra and abia and u will see alot of yorubas especially onitsha nd Aba.
Even the onitsha business school is founded by a Yoruba living and doing business there

You're a liar!!! I live in PH, and I supply goods all over SE and NC, Yoruba people are not in large number in the East. You just see traces of them and they respect their host wherever they are, unlike you Igbo, calling Yoruba city of Lagos a no man's land. Yoruba are more in SS than in SE bc Igbos only unit in yorubaland never in their so called SE. All Igbo avoid Ungwa Igbo like shit, Anambra don't marry Imo state. Enugu Igbo will are always suspicious dealing with Anambra Igbo. Even within Imo state, Mbaise are being discriminated against by fellow lmolite. Igbos hate themselves like shit but became friends in Lagos for finding a common enemy in Tinubu their benefactor. Why can't Obi, your China made Messiah, build a Lagos for you in Enugu, your ancient Eastern capital or Anambra or Aba that is like a national toilet?!
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Adjovi: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sunrise258:

Igbo are the most useless tribe in the whole world! Your region is backward, another region is helping you vagabonds out and you want to hijack the government in a strange land!! Who do Igbo like this?! If the SE or anywhere has a state as developed as Lagos, would you all troop to Lagos leaving your home states vacant?! In fact, boys suppose kill like 20 Igbos for Lagos today so they can have story to tell of their ingrate nature.

Ode who be Igbo? Opolo e ti Dota. Besides which of the governorship candidate of Lagos is Igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun / Shehu Sani: What Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos Did When Abuja-kaduna Train Broke Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.