Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos (59908 Views)

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / Chiwetalu Agu Went To Exchange Greetings With Nigerian Soldiers In Enugu. / Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Speak for yourself
He's speaking for us all. Elupee top to bottom.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2023
MuchAdo:

Piiggidiot amaka cheesy

Awolowo is greater than any Igbo man dead or alive cheesy
He's only greater than his ancestors. A cursed soul who committed suicide.
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Most appropriate.
Elupee top to bottom.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by 2tpick: 6:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Good one guys. That's to show you that the rivalry on nairaland is just cruise. No politician is worth dying for. Sadly, this does not apply to ethnic bigots and resident zombies here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Segunbabba:
My candid advise to Hausas and Igbos living in Lagos state. Please, for the sake of peace stay indoors, don't come out to vote, allow Yoruba to choose whom they want to govern them
If you come out anything can happen to you and no one will come to your rescue. Hausa and Igbo people living in Lagos should stay at home to avoid had i known
You are a fool not to know that we are very prepared and equiped to give you fire for fire. You will receive it hot today. Just keep your ears to the ground and follow the updates.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:45am On Mar 18, 2023
BigYash:
The Igbos are not United,that’s their major problem.. Didn’t you see Suludo and Ozur Kalu fighting Obi during the last presidential elections.. Their brother o.. Igbo never really ready for anything shal,reason why the foolanis and now the yorubas are taking them for a ride..
Buhahaha 😁😁

You wish!

Coward!
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by ogastone(m): 6:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Kereerenke 77

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Aldol: 6:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

The most tribalistic set of humans
I can never date a yoruba woman in my life and can never take their friendship serious
Betrayals and tribalism lives with Yorubas
Anyway you date or even toast a Yoruba you will die,any day you seek help from a Yoruba you will perish.Anyday you have anything common with yoruba will lead you to your doom say Amen

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:

Chidulue, point me to anywhere I have ever said Ndigbo should not come out.
All I have been saying is that Lagos is no man's land and Igbos should rise up and defend Lagos from thugs.
Is that a bad thing?
Getat you yellow Bar mooslim.
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by hardbody: 6:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Segunbabba:
My candid advise to Hausas and Igbos living in Lagos state. Please, for the sake of peace stay indoors, don't come out to vote, allow Yoruba to choose whom they want to govern them
If you come out anything can happen to you and no one will come to your rescue. Hausa and Igbo people living in Lagos should stay at home to avoid had i known

I pay more tax than all your generations past present and future . You'll die a miserable death for even thinking this thought.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by 77up(m): 6:51am On Mar 18, 2023
APC from top to bottom.
Sanwoolu deserves this reelection.
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Jackson105: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Adjovi:
Naso it suppose be. It's not a do or die affair but some useless MC oluomo urchins will allow themselves be used for political thuggery while all MC oluomos children are enjoying abroad. Some yorubas no get sense sorry to say .

I'm Yoruba anyways so don't try to play the tribal card with me.

You can call me Omo ale for wanting a better Nigeria for not myself alone but for all of us. I voted Peter obi and tomorrow I'll be voting for Gbedebo. God fatherism must end in Lagos, thats the only way it should be and must be by God's grace.

You don't have sense, If You are really Yoruba, thank God you people are 5%. Sanwo-olu will win his reelection, you can go ahead to hang yourself.
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by victorazy(m): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2023
verifedsherrf:
ELupee 99!! grin

Elupee! 100

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 18, 2023
We are no doubt aware that that more than 85% of used cars imported to Nigeria have negative history and were cosmetically repackaged before showcasing.

Many of them have either been on accidents ,Airbag deflated ,Engine rebuilt and odometer reduced and compromised while some have flood related titles and shipped to Nigeria.

We help to identify all hidden problems with used cars and prevent our dear customers from buying  a problematic car which can cost them their fortune.

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by victorazy(m): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

You don't have sense, If You are really Yoruba, thank God you people are 5%. Sanwo-olu will win his reelection, you can go ahead to hang yourself.

Asu!

How old r u that you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by youngrichnigga: 7:03am On Mar 18, 2023
Staged! APC can never be peace loving to this extent with the handwriting on the wall before and after the presidential election, I want to believe this is just all APC members trying to fool us that they're in accord undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by cmikel: 7:05am On Mar 18, 2023
ok

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by imkondi: 7:08am On Mar 18, 2023
Refer a friend and earn N500 bonus. - https://app.reaprite.com/register/21590526
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Jackson105: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2023
victorazy:

Asu!

How old r u that you don't have sense

Sharap!

Sanwo-olu will win his reelection, he is a performer and he will be rewarded, those against it can go and die.

We will use everything to make sure Sanwo-olu is re-elected, those that want to cry should go ahead
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by liasmiram2567: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Adjovi:
Naso it suppose be. It's not a do or die affair but some useless MC oluomo urchins will allow themselves be used for political thuggery while all MC oluomos children are enjoying abroad. Some yorubas no get sense sorry to say .

I'm Yoruba anyways so don't try to play the tribal card with me.

You can call me Omo ale for wanting a better Nigeria for not myself alone but for all of us. I voted Peter obi and tomorrow I'll be voting for Gbedebo. God fatherism must end in Lagos, thats the only way it should be and must be by God's grace.

Nobody must stop you from exercising your civic right.However it's SANWO OLU all the way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Nayturalistic: 7:12am On Mar 18, 2023
Adjovi:

Problem tie niyen. Gbadebo lama dibo fun. Sanwolu no Sabi say he go pay pensioners since the beginning of his tenure but now that there's pressure he suddenly knew the right things to do. Una never ready for good governance, SEBI wan ti fun e nu garri na grin grin

Who con de hold you back from voting Gbadebo? You whey de top of the lists of bastards for this thread .. say make dem no play tribal card with you. I doubt your papa even build house for Lagos, you for don de realize Whetin truly de happen.. idiot..
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Nayturalistic: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2023
liasmiram2567:

Nobody must stop you from exercising your civic right.However it's SANWO OLU all the way

Leave d fool jare.. we know their type.. today is the D day already,. I’ve said it before and will say again, GRV or whatever he’s called, is an igbo agenda. But by 6pm today, God would have put them all to big big shame. Then afterwards, we Will now deal with each n every one of them in the language they understand
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Franzinni: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2023
I will be here to laugh at obidients tomorrow ... I am beginning to enjoy mocking them when they fail, after beating thier chest like zoo kept gorillas .
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Prenonjebose: 7:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Kudos. That's the best approach to election. Those vying for offices have their children in safe houses. At the end of election they return to their families, and settle with their opponents.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by cmikel: 7:18am On Mar 18, 2023
ok its good

Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2023
jayAjoku:
My question is what if Your Eluu P turns to be another Buhari regime in disguise? What will happen then ?
efilefun!
Leave am like dat!

Didn't u vote Buhari in 2015?
cool
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by NezzyMike: 7:24am On Mar 18, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Idiot
Yorubas are the worst people in Nigeria.
Very useless tribe

Their double face no be here oo, I hardly associate with them cus they can easily snitch and then put you in trouble.
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by observanc1: 7:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:
Hope my brothers are seeing this. Play politics with sense like Yorubas, don't be poking nose in matters that don't concern you.

When Yorubas fight, they will break kolanut on your head to settle the fight. The head of Igbos is for thinking, unfortunately too many idiots claiming to be Igbos want kolanuts to be broken on their heads.
who kill funso williams?
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by Bahamas95(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2023
This is how politics is played in sane climes, kudos to them. cool

Na politicians dey make us hate ourselves by using tribalism and religion.
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by emekajacobogbon(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Let's stop the negative speech in terms of tribalism and bigotry in this forum, it will do us a greater favor if we refrain from it because I believe there is power in words.
Each word you speak to another person is a seed down in that person's heart and it will definitely germinate and blossom one day to give you back the fruits.
This forum has the potential of education, entertainment, news, etc for the good and relaxation of hardworking Nigerians, it is very painful to me to sometimes decided to take a break from work and come online to relax only to start hearing negative tribal and derogatory remarks about another person.
For those questioning my position to determine what is good and what is bad,
For those asking me to keep quiet coz I'm not GOD, Freedom of choice doesn't require one to be a God to exercise, it is a duty God delegated to mankind to have freedom to choose but the worst part is that what ever choice you make, you must face the consequences.
So it's for your own good to make a positive choice.
The society can only regulate and enforce positive behavior to an extent but it lies on each individual to make the world a better place by making positive choicesLet's stop the negative speech in terms of tribalism and bigotry in this forum, it will do us a greater favor if we refrain from it because I believe there is power in words.
Each word you speak to another person is a seed down in that person's heart and it will definitely germinate and blossom one day to give you back the fruits.
This forum has the potential of education, entertainment, news, etc for the good and relaxation of hardworking Nigerians, it is very painful to me to sometimes decided to take a break from work and come online to relax only to start hearing negative tribal and derogatory remarks about another person.
For those questioning my position to determine what is good and what is bad,
For those asking me to keep quiet coz I'm not GOD, Freedom of choice doesn't require one to be a God to exercise, it is a duty God delegated to mankind to have freedom to choose but the worst part is that what ever choice you make, you must face the consequences.
So it's for your own good to make a positive choice.
The society can only regulate and enforce positive behavior to an extent but it lies on each individual to make the world a better place by making positive choices
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by youngking89(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2023
LP
Re: Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos by ufotunang: 7:36am On Mar 18, 2023
That is nice do not kill yourself for any politicians... love one another...one love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.