Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) (41068 Views)

Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge / Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over β€˜Mad’ Comment On APC Voters / Ministerial Nomination: Tension Grips APC As President Targets Experts, Non-apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Babaibe: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2023
sponsored by GRV. If APC will use thugs , it will be massive. Not some hungry fools paid peanut

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ajimotoke(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2023
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ that is the Democrazy, God save us
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by eldoradoxx: 10:24am On Mar 18, 2023
If na Niger Delta or Igbo/IPOB or Fulan thugs I go listen and won't go out. Yoruba thugs?, they re all cowards, they are more into Owomi da kind of thuggery than the real thugs that carry A.K 47. You can easily resist all of them. Na only mouth Dem get, Dem no get action.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Teeroyzimma: 10:24am On Mar 18, 2023
GeneralPulal:
This is last election..

This old man was bullied by Igbos in SE because he wanted to vote Apc..

They bully the man, not considering his age and throw him out..

Reaping whatever you sow is a normal nature of life..
Nobody said intimidation no dey happen for the east though🀷
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Zeezenho: 10:24am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
I support this.

This is the type of democracy that's perfect for Nigeria.

Go to Abia State and vote for good roads and an airport.

Sebi your lord mc said he was joking?now we assume you bunch of urchins are jokers.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Joebayo217: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2023
makavalley:

mugu because you dey benefit from the government if you see thuggery, misbehaviors, bandits, killings you no go talk ..mumu poor man. once una see eat today, una go forget una tomorrow and future, the people wey you dey carry their matter for head check if their children dey here dey type rubbish or dem suffer like you dey suffer ..poor man na im dey fess open mouth waaaa call e fellow man wey e nor know from Adam poor man
I can see you are the poor man here for you to write a whole essay indeed, you are suffering bro
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by wallarwallar(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Go out and vote and take pictures. Na empty threats.

Werey dey type from his father house
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ObiOfLagos: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Hmmm I de sure say ur smart ass sef na house you de.. cuz if dem born your papa well with all that strength make una come as dem warn una so.. no one will advocate for violence but for you to say 1 Yeye Ibo man is worth 3 Yoruba, for Yoruba land.. na make ur eye see Whetin e never see before, na hin remain.

Anuofias them. Bunch of failures and losers, jumping from one region to another without vision.. biggest investors in Crime all over the world yet will come on SM and be claiming the most successful tribe. Awon Oloribuku Eni Adanu. Make una come out nah.

And learn new lesson.
Mouth mouth mouth. Exactly what you are known for.

Touch you now and your shout will be: 'O pa mi ooo.'

Weaklings.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Tee2027: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2023
I arrived Lagos already fully on ground.

I'm pdp as I have be constantly said and I'm not from SW but I'm standing by the Yoruba on this they must get their land back from all my fellow kinsmen who are ingrate nomadics invaders who blocked every strangers to breath in their region but came to another man land and be threatening their existence.

If you will not vote for Sanwo Olu(apc) or Jendor(pd) then don't come out to vote the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Kobicove(m): 10:27am On Mar 18, 2023
OneCandleAway:
I expect Labour Party to put in place mechanisms for safety of voters. You can't expect people to put their lives at risk to secure your vote while you do nothing to also aid in securing their lives

What do you suggest they do?

Is Labour Party the police? undecided
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by makavalley(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Joebayo217:
I can see you are the poor man here for you to write a whole essay indeed, you are suffering bro

Suffer don finish dis one πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… you don chop like this so
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Nauttyprof(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Go out and vote and take pictures. Na empty threats.

Why can't you lead by going to that same place and shout LP there or even PDP? Kindly try this with yourself as a motivation to others to come out.

You don't need to vote there. All you can do is to motivate others by your actions by visiting the area and shouting just PDP
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Na the police wey say Olomo statement na joke. Yeye police
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Ibos do worse in their unclave.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by nograv: 10:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Samfloxin:
Good luck to Nigeria, I don't belong there again

I have left for the west and will never return..

Listening to Asake Terminator and dreaming of a better Nigeria that may never be cool
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ifeco4(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2023
funshint:
Na today una go know who get Lagos....all these una Chestbeating grin

Probably someone from one local village in Ogun with no light and water claiming Lagosian
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Joebayo217: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2023
makavalley:

Suffer don finish dis one πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… you don chop like this so
since this one wey never chop dey ask if I don chop I for tell u to drop account make I wire u money but omo d way u talk it's irritating
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Nayturalistic: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Mouth mouth mouth. Exactly what you are known for.

Touch you now and your shout will be: 'O pa mi ooo.'

Weaklings.

Weaklings abi? Oya you come out .. show us pic of you at ur PU .. come out.. make we run finalize and show who be weakling.. boys whey suppose use mUnye de flog all of una de go make una life never remain the same.. na so una take de statt war whey una no ever win.. from ur forefathers to una present. Yeye people. The real Chest beaters.

Show make I nak you 400 for head ..
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by OneCandleAway(f): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Kobicove:

What do you suggest they do?

Is Labour Party the police? undecided

Then they should be ready to lose the election.

I expect creativity. Get special people around polling units. Equip them with things they can pour on the agbero, poison, acid, whatever. Because once Tinubu is sown in just forget competing with Apc for 2027 because Tinubu will never give anyone a level playing field to win election over himself or his people.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by garykoeman: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=SenatePresdo post=121834055]

Mind to show us a video or a group of people gathering to do it?

If you fail, may trailer crush you.[/quote
May train crush and kill you and ur family.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Kirigidi(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Blame the ogbono goblin okoros for this
It wasn't always like this
But i assure you they will pay for this and will get same treatment they got in Ghana and south Africa
But you want them to remain in the same country with you?
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by twodee75: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
I support this.

You are highly stupid for this kind of statement, Your brain need configuration, u need to see INEC to configure your brain along with bvas. So when your fathers are selling your inheritance to them, u don't know they belong to Abia?
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by wallarwallar(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Dis also happened in fhe South East but you won't see it on social media but na lagos be dere problem and how are u sure dis @ nt Labour supporters to score cheap poinr.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Prenonjebose: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2023
bakynes:
See I don't condone violence but it seems South Easterner have forced the hands of Yorubas in Lagos. Every state elections are determined by the indigenous people or indigenous tribe of the state. Igbos should not interfare in the local politics of another state because of their huge population.

In the South East you lot choose your leaders with no external influence. Let the locals choose their leaders either the leader improvise them or not, let them learn to choose by themselves. Your region is not faring any better anyway.

Igbos should focus on Politics in the South East to choose better leaders.
In one breadth, you say that you don't condone violence, yet you don't know that there are several tribes residing in Lagos legitimately who pay as much taxes as the locals. As such they must be interested in whose hands there resources are entrusted, by going go out to vote Except you are saying that they return back to their homesteads, or stop paying taxes. There is no way these Ibos alone can outnumber the locals. If all the locals are choosing one particular candidate then it is a done deal. In a Cosmopolitan city, state or country, it's difficult to play the ethnic card and expect victory. Good governance and all inclusiveness is key This is the reason why Obama became President and Sunak, the Prime minister.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ImoleNaija: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Some foolish guys saw people going & started recording nonsense with their phones to sell to their gullible fellows.

Na so some people mumu reach? How can you allow these lunatics play with your intelligence?
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Andrelade: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Worst of it all is happening is Anambra right now ooooo.
Thugs every where .You must be from Anambra before you can vote .
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by makavalley(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Joebayo217:
since this one wey never chop dey ask if I don chop I for tell u to drop account make I wire u money but omo d way u talk it's irritating

I be like person wey dem dey ask drop account number make dem wire change give am ? see this one you think say everybody be online beggar?
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by ObiOfLagos: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Weaklings abi? Oya you come out .. show us pic of you at ur PU .. come out.. make we run finalize and show who be weakling.. boys whey suppose use mUnye de flog all of una de go make una life never remain the same.. na so una take de statt war whey una no ever win.. from ur forefathers to una present. Yeye people. The real Chest beaters.

Show make I nak you 400 for head ..
Wetin Musa no go see for gate no dey. Even someone wey girls dey beat up and down still dey talk.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Fira09(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
I support this.

🀣🀣
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Nayturalistic: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Wetin Musa no go see for gate no dey. Even someone wey girls dey beat up and down still dey talk.

SMH I pity ur miserable life
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by MightySparrow: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2023
At this point the military boys should take over the kowntiri.
W HmmmαΈΏm, they were there for 38 unproductive years nah.

Way forward: military or civilian, the beautyful ones are not yet born!
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Naijaguy123: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:
Mobilize and defend yourselves. One Igbo man is worth three Yoruba in strength.

Sango kill you there .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? / Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor / Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.