Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC (37691 Views)

Guber Election: Peter Obi And His Wife Cast Their Vote (photos) / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) / Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by raskymonojendor: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Anything to trend on social media.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by jonuel1(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

Polling Unit no dey Delta State abi Delta State no need good governance?

I repeat that she's very mad.

Abeg INEC write una figures 😂

If there's anybody this olosho should vote against, its the donkey's stooge , Sheriff Whatever, in Asaba.

There's no difference between me and GRV except that he's stupider social media troll than me and I speak better. As for Governor of Lagos State - he will not become one.

Foolishness t it's peak

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by SugarGirl44(f): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2023
mtngloetiartel:
What is wrong with you people sef!
Do they not pay tax in Lagos? Is it not thier civil right to vote? What is all these rubbish with you people claiming indigene of Lagos! Why don't you dare to call for referendum instead of this nonsense election! Awon oloriburuku!

Oya we don’t want your tax.
Go and pay it in your state where it is needed more.
Abi na by force?
You don’t need any referendum, you can call your people and match back to your region, nobody will stop you, in fact we will rejoice to your good riddance.

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by NwaliE01: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Watch how some senseless people here would come out to justify this wickedness.
Sometimes, i do think some people were born in Nigeria to serve as human agent for the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Tetrahedron: 10:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Tinubu don go block that polling unit grin grin grin
K’oni ra gba fun omo-ale apc!!!

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by sixthsensekids(m): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2023
ecolime:

It's about time you guys grow a brain. Attacking someone for expressing her dissatisfaction. Are you this daft?

If we check now, you these urchins are not even Lagosians. Bunch of riff-raffs.

That concretize the fact that we have alot of uncivilized/educated illiterates on NL.

NL is loosing it's taste of years.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by SugarGirl44(f): 10:20am On Mar 18, 2023
ecolime:

It's about time you guys grow a brain. Attacking someone for expressing her dissatisfaction. Are you this daft?

If we check now, you these urchins are not even Lagosians. Bunch of riff-raffs.

As long as they’re Yorubas, it’s ok.
Any Yoruba can speak for us and represent us in any part of Yoruba land, we are one. That shouldn’t cause you any kind of sorrow if you’re a normal human.

4 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Vadese1: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2023
Kid spotted. Some are even liking and sharing. Bottom line, they are all kids

N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

If there's anybody this olosho should vote against, its the donkey's stooge , Sheriff Whatever, in Asaba.

There's no difference between me and GRV except that he's stupider social media troll than me and I speak better. As for Governor of Lagos State - he will not become one.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by fredoooooo: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2023
Here we go again ... the friends circle is completed
Ufoma Endsars
Chioma obituary
Omoni chiledu

Stopeed people

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by tammie24: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Oboy I be south South guy. We receive the highest financial allocations in Nigeria. Our governors embezzle the allocations while we fight over Lagos.

Come back to Delta State, campaign and vote against Okowa's stooge. If Okowa was as effective as Sanwo-olu Deltans would be happy.
your head dey there bros
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Nopretence: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2023
Omoni oboli public allottes your client are waiting to pick you up at the express thats why inec wants you to come and vote on the express,so u wouldn't shout foul
DebbieBianca:
Popular Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli cries out and called on INEC to allow them to cast their Vote At the VGC polling units but the INEC official ask them to come outside at the express to vote instead of the normal place they do vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK6VIrSu-wA
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by GarbaAudu: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2023
But why INEC is relocating the polling unit from this place to the expressway? Abi this area na Vivour stronghold? But this VGC fine sha!
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by fredoooooo: 10:21am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Oboy I be south South guy. We receive the highest financial allocations in Nigeria. Our governors embezzle the allocations while we fight over Lagos.

Come back to Delta State, campaign and vote against Okowa's stooge. If Okowa was as effective as Sanwo-olu Deltans would be happy.

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by celebgists01: 10:21am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

Must you display this stupid character even on public space?what has she done to deserve the name calling?so because you can afford 100mb of data you can spew rubbish by calling a wife and mother olosho.......see what nairaland has afforded this racist?😡😡

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by do4luv14(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
And change the polling unit on the day of the election? What are you saying?

Why Was The pulling unit changed,

Tell me isn't it same unit you cast your vote on Febuary 27th, you cast yours today

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Setaleonoz(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

U see your life

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by ashala(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Go home if you’re not voting APC. The owners of the land have spoken and so shall it be.

God punish you and your papa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by wallarwallar(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Very useless lady den don start again dey must post just 4 dere own selfish gain ... Small time she go talk say na becos den no vote APC den say make den go outside. Useless girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by seunmsg(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2023
mtngloetiartel:
What is wrong with you people sef!
Do they not pay tax in Lagos? Is it not thier civil right to vote? What is all these rubbish with you people claiming indigene of Lagos! Why don't you dare to call for referendum instead of this nonsense election! Awon oloriburuku!

We won’t allow migrants and woke charlatans to takeover any part of Yoruba land. That shouldn’t be too much to ask for.

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by OmonnakOdapig: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Way4orward:

You should have said if Delta State doesn't have space for them to relocate those oil companies head offices in Lagos to Delta State.

Crises pursue those oil coy guys in oil city warri, Delta State go portharcourt that year. Today itsekiri/ijaw youths fighting. Tomorrow urhobo vs ljaw . Next tomorrow Ogbe-ijaw vs Koko youths on rampage.
The crises that year gulped several lives. Over 6000 people were displaced. pastor of the Four Square Gospel Church – itself lost four children to the crises. Members of the Ijaw militia came to the building and set it afire. While the house was burning, "the enemy," as the young man put it, threw four children, aged from around seventeen down to about six, into the fire. The pastor was away from the village at the time of the attack; the bodies of the children had been buried in the grounds of the house. Crises pursue oil coys from oil city warri, Delta. (Now Keke city). Hian, Unless its Asaba o.

https://www.refworld.org/docid/402f6e7d4.html

https://urhobotoday.com/warri-tale-of-oil-city-that-falls-from-grace-to-grass/

https://www.nairaland.com/7513427/delta-state-stigma-keke

Oil city to keke napep city
https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/business/366d5d6b0f15ab84f337a8a2dc735761

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by seunmsg(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...that's what you have been after. Thuggery and bullying. Tomorrow an idiot like you would want a better Nigeria. May your life be filled with thuggery and what you wish people that don't want to vote thuggery. Useless boy

We are simply protecting our land from hate filled migrants and woke charlatans.

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Princedapace(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

I keep saying that Nigeria should practice regional system of govt or true federalism which can make indegenes alone to vote for their own regional leaders. As long as Nigeria keeps running this unitary federal system, people will always want to vote in where they reside and also influence the choices of leaders.
I dont know why Nigerians are confused. Choose regional system of govt or complete break up of Nigeria for all these madness to end

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Gunayo(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 seun Rule 2
mind your business you this tout. No be only rule 2 Na rule 79. You didn't say same when he called the innocent lady mad. Ode ni e. Oponu jata jati. I am not surprised because birds of a feather flock together.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Elliotwaveforec: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Idiot! Go to Delta and vote
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by makavalley(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

There's no difference between me and GRV except that he's a stupider social media troll than me and I speak better. As for Governor of Lagos State - he will not become one.

At this 21st century you're saying this ? you've a very long way to go

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

There's no difference between me and GRV except that he's a stupider social media troll than me and I speak better. As for Governor of Lagos State - he will not become one.
For supporting evil,evil shall befall you and your entire generation in Jesus name.. Iseeee!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Global2000: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Imagine the level of their stupidity .
Never know many of this people could so daft.

Fut9ure:

You are a shame

Look at all the comments 🤣 above
Nigerians are sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by seunmsg(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2023
ashala:

God punish you and your papa

Who gods Choose to punish is left to the gods. What concerns us right now is that Sanwo-Olu should be re-elected as governor of Lagos state. We just don’t want migrants and charlatans ruling our state. Thanks for your understanding.

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by nedekid: 10:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Throwback:
She dey fear to come out?

Hahahahahaha!

The same fear and intimidation that LP instilled in the SouthEast, such that those who dare to show up at the polling unit to vote for APC are assaulted, is the same tactics that has been employed by APC in their own strongholds.

Tit for Tat.
Is she from the south east?
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

She doesn't care if Delta state rots, but she carry Lagos State for head like gala. Bikonu, are there no Hausas in Lagos? Infact Northerners in Lagos could even be more that the SE/SS but u don't see Hausas meddling in SW politics because we have the number.
If u guys don't cut these people to sizes ehn, I go vex well well.
Stop giving them PVCs in the SW
Hope you know that Lag unduly favoured by the FG? Attention is given to it at the expense of the devt of other states. That's why it is highly populated with people from other states.
Most of the companies are headquartered in Lag. With enough federal presence. The state is advantaged and privileged even far more than FCT Abuja at the expense of others.

Let the state be decongested so that all these squabbles will cease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by nedekid: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2023
lansile:
They didn't say don't vote and by the way why are Igbos hell bent on taking over Lagos?
I pray this ends well for them sa
Is omoni igbo? So if you are not yoruba or Hausa you are automatically igbo?
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Johnjustice: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Judgement / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.