Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. (32090 Views)

How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents / How Much Do You Give Your Parents As Monthly Stipend? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Solocoin: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2023
When my Dad was alive, I'll give him 40k and my Mum 60k because I know my mum will still collect like 20k out of the 40k from him. He doesn't spend his money any how. He keep it incase need arise.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Glocee(f): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2023
Dad 30k
Mum 70k
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by FLYFIRE(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Rayban25:

Why are you so quick to hound her if you dont know what she went through personally? Try and stay neutral or be totally y quiet when it concerns family issues you know nothing about
I do not hound my dear lady, neither do I feel good about what she & her siblings have gone through that is entirely not their fault. I really sympathise with them. I am speaking from a position of making peace & of spiritual legality. Yes this whole unfortunate situation have happened & they may have been hurt but they need to forgive their father for God to also forgive & help them. What the devil will do is to keep people & situations who will help fuel the fire of hate in them so that he, the devil, can legally keep the blessings of God from them. As long as they remain in hate & dishonour, whether rightly or not, Eph 6: 2-3 spells the responsibilities of children to their parents (Honour thy father & mother...that it may be well with you & you will live long on the earth). Remember, it does not say to honour them when they behave right. As for the parents, God says in 1Tim 5: 8 - If any provide NOT for his OWN & especially for those of his own house, he has denied the faith & is WORSE than an INFIDEL. From this also, God alone will deal with such parent, not the children or any other person doing the dealing. What God expects from the children & every other person is FORGIVENESS.

And to my dear lady & siblings, please forgive him for he is only a man who makes mistakes & may have been crying & craving reconciliation with you all. Pray for him & LOVE him. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by remsonik(f): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2023
luminouz:

Yen yen yen

Me that toasted you, did you agree?

I'm already a generous man...wetin you want sef tongue
I don't want you, you're married. Oniranu you be generous man, face your home and do good to them
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by sharone21(f): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
kennethfranc:
If there's 100k then definitely there'll be extra 20k for mum
Dad: 50k
Mum: 50k +20k

Exactly for me IF life was fair.

I may still have taken my dad out to enjoy because he was one of a kind. My dad can give his eye to us( his Queen and princesses), was surprised growing up and seeing the opposite in some fathers.

If we must plan anything in the house especially going to friends party and mum mustn't know since she is not too much of a fan to that, we must involve our dad if we want the plan to scale successfully....Once he approves, we hide our party clothes in our school bags waiting for the next instruction for our accomplice dad( lol)

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by kennethfranc(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
sharone21:

Exactly for me IF life was fair.

I may still have taken my dad out to enjoy because he was one of a kind. My dad can give his eye to us( his Queen and princesses), was surprised growing up and seeing the opposite in some fathers.

If we must plan anything in the house especially going to friends party and mum mustn't know since she is not too much of a fan to that, we must involve our dad if we want the plan to scale successfully....Once he approves, we hide our party clothes in our school bags waiting for the next instruction for our accomplice dad( lol)

Hope still dey 💪💪
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by denko(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Men always suffers even if they have given all the children will always support their mother. Wetin men do. be wise and invest
Michelle55:
Mom- 80k
Dad- 20k

My mom spends more especially when everyone knows she's the only person you can approach and cry to, she would gladly give you everything just so you can smile(hence the 80k).🤣🤣🤣
Popsy on the other hand, my dear na no go area cos shishi you no go see even if you cry blood( can't be manipulated hence the 20k because he wouldn't spend it)
I wish I'm more like my popsy sha☹️
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Justiceleague1: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bankowner:
Yes I can.

My mom is alive and living well. She travels overseas when needed, the only place my father has ever been on a long journey is his grave.

But he left us his good name, and it's that name I will honor with the #70,000.
Now you made it more explicit and clear,thanks and God bless
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Perhaps your father raped you? My prayers are with you
You're sick,going about insulting meaningful people,you had better check your self into any rehabilitation facility.

You head needs to be examined.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
Another sick Bastard on the loose,here you are again insulting and peddling lies as usual.
StrongAlphMale:

Where's the father of your child? Where's your husband? We don't tolerate single mothers here. You should Stop commenting on nairaland.
Your mental stability needs to be questioned.
Broke smelling dunce.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by toxtimmy: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Go fire your anus.... You fucken transvestite.

noble2faith:

Lemme know your gender before I fire you.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by kilimanjaro(m): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
LuvsBeautifl:

Me I grow up for ghetto, no reason am o. But dad had a very tough and rough time growing. From a polygamous home. When he was doing his ND, sometimes he went to bed without food. It was very rough for him. So he promised himself his kids won't go through that. We didn't have so much, but the little my dad had, he well sacrificed for our comfort.

My father did not raise me as a woman child, but as his child. Gave me everything that I needed to succeed, including authority.

I am from the south south region, and a lot of times, women are not paid much attention because they say she'll end up in a man's kitchen.

Not my Dad, if you talk or treat me anyhow, you to collect from my papa hand.

God bless him so much, and may they live to reap the fruits of their labour. Amen.
Lovely!! He is a wonderful father. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by noble2faith(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
toxtimmy:
Go fire your anus.... You fucken transvestite.

😂😂😂
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by luminouz(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
remsonik:

I don't want you, you're married. Oniranu you be generous man, face your home and do good to them
😂😂😂😂😂.

I never marry na. Olodo.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Sweetvie: 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Mom:90k
Dad:10k

Not all dads are superheroes.
He can't even say he spend upto 100k on me undecided

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by silibaba: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
IamAsiri:

Just wow! Not all men are like this. I have personally seen mothers who sacrificed everything for their children, from single-handedly paying all the children's school fees, house rents, to buying everything needed for the home, even while their husbands are with them in the homes, not divorced. That was why I corrected you about the statement of "mothers are overrated"; they are not.
you are right.

My dad was a SUPERMAN. let me burst your brain small. Do you know he hardly sleep at night. He will always come around at midnight, killing mosquito's he found on us and if there was no night, he will fan us till day break to avoid heat.

If any of his children fall sick, he is ready to give that child the whole world, Just to make such you get well soonest.

Is just to mention few. He was to caring.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by IamAsiri: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
silibaba:
you are right.

My dad was a SUPERMAN. let me burst your brain small. Do you know he hardly sleep at night. He will always come around at midnight, killing mosquito's he found on us and if there was no night, he will fan us till day break to avoid heat.

If any of his children fall sick, he is ready to give that child the whole world, Just to make such you get well soonest.

Is just to mention few. He was to caring.

Really caring 🤗

His death must have shaken you.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by uche393: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
dad 40k mum 60
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2023
None

I became a orphan at an early age .

I'll instead send the money to my uncle who trained me in school.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by PDJT: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2023
remsonik:

God will continue to lead you in the right way

-Yes. And He has just led me to you. wink
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Samoski120: 2:14am On Mar 27, 2023
Omo daddy always pulls through no matter what …..people way hate their papa due to wetin their mama tell dem be fools ….what if the woman frustrated the man and he had to japa or the woman was 90%to blame ….or what if mama wan use you pin papa down ….this life go far if you don’t know the true story shut the fnck up ……if you have 100 reason why you love your mom 90% might be your dad effort ……I’m not a dad yet but I could see my old man struggles right when I was small my papa more life and more grease to your elbow if you no understand na your problem be that if you understand na still your problem ….peace

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by ZINNYBANKS: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ma--->50k
Pa----->10k
Me----->40k
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by DerrickM(m): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2023
I hope you're sure it's actually all her money she's spending not mixed with monthly allowance she has collected also from your Dad.It's all good... cool

Michelle55:
Mom- 80k
Dad- 20k

My mom spends more especially when everyone knows she's the only person you can approach and cry to, she would gladly give you everything just so you can smile(hence the 80k).🤣🤣🤣
Popsy on the other hand, my dear na no go area cos shishi you no go see even if you cry blood( can't be manipulated hence the 20k because he wouldn't spend it)
I wish I'm more like my popsy sha☹️
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by DerrickM(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2023
Same... grin

noble2faith:
As for me,
Father ₦60k
Mother ₦40k

What of you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong? / My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.