Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. (32096 Views)

How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents / How Much Do You Give Your Parents As Monthly Stipend? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by ahnie: 5:54am On Mar 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Where's the father of your child? Where's your husband? We don't tolerate single mothers here. You should Stop commenting on nairaland.
If I don't ban this monicker today,lolzzzz make I know wetin causam.
I told you I would deal with you,you go create monickers tire and I would continue to get them
Bannnned.

Ratface

2 Likes

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by kilimanjaro(m): 5:57am On Mar 22, 2023
I never enjoyed my mother. My grand mother raised me. Therefore,
Grand ma, 60k.
Dad, 40k.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Adebayoroni32r: 5:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Hyyy

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by kilimanjaro(m): 6:00am On Mar 22, 2023
LuvsBeautifl:
My Dad #100K. He will still call me back give me 20, give my brother 15 and the remaining 75 to my mom. Sweetest papa
You are a rich kid cheesy

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Decent09(m): 6:02am On Mar 22, 2023
endsarrrs:
Mother 100k

This one na him Mama paid his school fees oo
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by jidxin(m): 6:08am On Mar 22, 2023
Michelle55:
Mom- 80k
Dad- 20k

My mom spends more especially when everyone knows she's the only person you can approach and cry to, she would gladly give you everything just so you can smile(hence the 80k).🤣🤣🤣
Popsy on the other hand, my dear na no go area cos shishi you no go see even if you cry blood( can't be manipulated hence the 20k because he wouldn't spend it)
I wish I'm more like my popsy sha☹️
nawa oooo... My popsy will literally give you everything without collecting back. But I'd split it equally
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by razzydoo(m): 6:12am On Mar 22, 2023
Comot my own share of 60k first. Then proceed to share 20k equally. wink
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by edydeyemi(m): 6:12am On Mar 22, 2023
Michelle55:
Mom- 80k
Dad- 20k

My mom spends more especially when everyone knows she's the only person you can approach and cry to, she would gladly give you everything just so you can smile(hence the 80k).🤣🤣🤣
Popsy on the other hand, my dear na no go area cos shishi you no go see even if you cry blood( can't be manipulated hence the 20k because he wouldn't spend it)
Do you know its possible that Momsy gets the money from Popsy grin
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by spiceadole: 6:20am On Mar 22, 2023
noble2faith:
As for me,
Father ₦60k
Mother ₦40k

What of you?

Mother: N100,000
Father : Zero.

A deadbeat father doesn't deserve it
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Skywalker909(m): 6:26am On Mar 22, 2023
Jesslove:
Mum 100k, dad can go to hell

Ahh😒
No shishi for p-man?
You even banish am to hell join??
Haba
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Keemie(f): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2023
Dad 80k
Mum's relatives who is in need 20k cos mum is late
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by tosyne2much(m): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2023
My dad 70% mum 30%
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by FreeConCiencE: 6:56am On Mar 22, 2023
Lyfdiscvry91:

It's God that will judge him for bringing kids the this world and abandoning them .

We went through hell growing up,there's noting like anyone poisoning our minds we saw the true definition of suffering and he he was some where leaving well.

Whatever happened btw him and my mum shouldn't stop him from reaching out to his kids knowing fully well that we are his, any man who doesn't take responsibility of his children is not worthy to be called a father.
have you reached out to him to know what is really up with him.? Apart from that, Did you approach him for anything and he refused to do it?. Or you just stubbornly or arrogantly ignored him based on the instructions from your mother?
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by silibaba: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2023
IamAsiri:

You mean your mother was over-hyped.
my mom was over-hyped compared to my Dad.

Am not saying my mom didn't do her best, but you see my dad, how i wish he's alive.

He will go the extra miles to put food on the table.

He have received slap just to put food on the table(from his employer in a textile company)

He will convert his car (504 Peugeot)into taxi after work just to make both end meet.

Every December he sew new clothes for us.

He will take from my mum to the lastborn(family of nine) to tailor.

Buy Christmas shoes. Drive us to village, come back to his work. After the holiday he will come to the village and pick us again back to Lagos from east.

He will go to work and sign in, come back and drive us to school.

When we fall sick, he will take us to hospital himself.

He buys food stuffs including beverages, meat, fish himself.

He likes doing everything himself, thereby making my mom look insignificant in the family.

Just to mention bit few.

But among all mothers mine is the BEST

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Kkkem: 7:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Mother 70
Father 30
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by 77up(m): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2023
Michelle55:
Mom- 80k
Dad- 20k

I will understand this correctly if mum is the one producing food, shelter, and other amenities. What fathers go through to make sure home is running honestly, they deserves better.

To me dad is 70k ,mum is 30k. After all good percent of 70k will still come back to mum😂.

Sadly, dad is no more so, mum have it all.

May God bless our parents and forgive the dead ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by 18wheeler: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2023
endsarrrs:
Mother 100k. Father is in his resting place
I’ll keep mine then or find someone else to give, both Mum & Dad are resting in peace.

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Beolly(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2023
FLYFIRE:
For those of you that flagrantly disrespect your father because you are now an 'adult' & should not be spoken to in some manner, I pray for you
Na those guys I pity most. They would soon be given same treatment by their kids.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Beolly(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2023
obinna58:
Mom -100k
Dad - bottle of wine
Thank God you are a man. When you give birth and your kids become mature just get ready to receive same treatment when your children show more affection for their mother.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by benzion72(m): 7:38am On Mar 22, 2023
I will give the 100,000 to my Dad and I am sure all the 100,000 will end up with my Mum
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Sirchiboy: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Victoria938:
Mum 99k, dad 1k rest in peace mum 😭😭
.sorry
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by ViktorCash: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2023
Mom 50k Dad 50k
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by FreeConCiencE: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2023
HaneefahRN:

Stop justifying nonsense. Unless the mother locked the children a way in Mars a good father who wants to be involved in his children's life will be. Even if the woman get shoko for head the children will see this man made efforts. Not living large forgetting they have children somewhere waiting for them to grow and come and start seeking him out like gold. It is not their fault it is the system that allows irresponsible parents to go scot free.

Have you ever seen someone that suffered to kill bush rat and still kneeling to give it to the person that will eat it? Simple question, you didn't answer. Have you tried to know what is up with your father and how he fares? If you are sure he is fine, did you approach him for anything and he refused to do it for you? Or you just stubbornly and arrogantly ignored him based on the instructions from your mother? See some divorced women do that so that they can prove to the world that the man is the one that should be blamed for the divorce and then label the man irresponsible.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by wolebest: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2023
50k to Papa

50k to Mama
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by LordReed(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2023
endsarrrs:
Mother 100k. Father is in his resting place

Same here.

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by DiamondNimi(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2023
thesicilian:

Probably because he has spent everything he has on house rent, school fees, transportation and given the rest to mom for housekeeping, until the next salary cycle.
Some of you will not understand the dynamics of being a father, especially the salary earners, in the typical African society.
Seriously that's just the fact

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by DiamondNimi(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2023
benzion72:
I will give the 100,000 to my Dad and I am sure all the 100,000 will end up with my Mum
Reality
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by StrongAlphMale: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2023
ahnie:

If I don't ban this monicker today,lolzzzz make I know wetin causam.
I told you I would deal with you,you go create monickers tire and I would continue to get them
Bannnned.
Ratface

You mistake me for those guys wey don hang you tire? When and where did you banned my account? You smoke?

Where's your husband? We don't tolerate single mothers in here. Stop commenting on nairaland henceforth. This is how you go around fvcking random men. You have no husband. I'll urge you to stay away from nairaland henceforth. Stop embarrassing yourself online.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by MadarasBlade(m): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2023
emmaodet:

From this thread, you can see that we are in trouble

Yea, but i think a lot of fathers need to do better. Maybe they should play with their kids more, i am not talking of domestic chores oo. Just try to be close to your kids and still discipline them too.

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by thaoriginator: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2023
PO 4k
MO 60k

Cos through the drama I can always depend on MoMA
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by faceLAGOS: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2023
luminouz:

Your dad kept reaching out to you though. Doesn't sound like a deadbeat dad to me. I guess your mom won the battle then

Well,

Both of them actually lost the battle & I’m the winning one here.

Hence, none of them is getting shishi as I’ll keep “everything” for myself.

As for my dad reaching out, I believe he’s expecting “returns” from me, which I’m very sure he’s not going to get ANY.

That doesn’t mean I wasn’t giving him gifts during Christmas, back then. It’s just that I hadn’t made up my mind yet because I was yet to get my facts right.

My mom is the greater loser here!

That’s a story for another day.

Now, this experience has really changed my orientation about marriage & having children.

I’m a family oriented guy & I’d love to have a really nice family in the future, but it’s like I’m having a second thought about this.

Actually, some people don’t have business getting married or having children because they are not built for it.

That’s why we have lots of dysfunctional family & children that are menace to the society in Nigeria.

I wish parents could be punished (or at least share in the punishment) for the atrocities of their children/ward, like they are proposing to do in China.

I could have being a “bad” boy due to the stress & lack of proper parenting I experienced as a kid growing up, but I decided to do other wise because I knew I was destined for GREATNESS.

Had it not been so, my irresponsible parents almost ruined my life due to selfishness from both of their sides.

Therefore, I have learnt to avoid a woman like my mom and to know when I see one from far off.

And not be like my dad that married a woman like my mom because she’s beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2023
Davidave:
Dad 70k mum 30k. The 70k doesn't mean I love my dad more. the whole of the 70k is going to my family because my father don’t joke with his wife and children.
A responsible father is expected to be given more anytime because they end up spending it on the family.

Good bless you. I only started giving money to my mother after my father(God bless his soul) passed on to eternal glory. The I would send money to my father and my will be the to call me and thanked me for it. I am eternally grateful and thankful for my father. He was everything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage / My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.