Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. (32107 Views)

How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents / How Much Do You Give Your Parents As Monthly Stipend? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by FreeConCiencE: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2023
HaneefahRN:

No matter what he went through with the wife. He was the one that knew what he saw in her that made him marry her. The children must never suffer for it. The parents can divorce but they must not use their stupidity to affect the wellbeing of the children. Children are not stupid, they know

No matter what he went through? You are a hypocrite, you're biased? Even at the point of death? But you can quickly advise your fellow women to divorce at any slight form of abuse, even when you know children will never get the best from divorced parents and may likely suffer. See, if you still have a father, reach out to him, be humble enough to feel free to ask him for anything. Don't let your mum turn you against him. Don't suffer in silence because of stubbornness, arrogance and pride.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by LuvsBeautifl: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2023
kilimanjaro:

You are rich kid cheesy

😊
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Emeraldswt: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2023
Mother 100k
Dad is late😔
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Quebec91(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2023
Confirm!
thesicilian:

Probably because he has spent everything he has on house rent, school fees, transportation and given the rest to mom for housekeeping, until the next salary cycle.
Some of you will not understand the dynamics of being a father, especially the salary earners, in the typical African society.

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by kilimanjaro(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2023
LuvsBeautifl:

😊
Your own better na cheesy we are confirmed pako cheesy

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Quebec91(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2023
cheesy
jhydebaba:
Mum 0k
Dad 0k
Me 100k

Before you say I'm callous, both parent are late so I'm keeping my money, all of it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by bayfed: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2023
Mom 100k dad 0.00 as it's been for years now. Give and it shall be given unto you. He never gave. I can't remember any myself.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Philanderboy(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2023
95k for my mom
The remaining 5k for that man
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by luminouz(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Well,

Both of them actually lost the battle & I’m the winning one here.

Hence, none of them is getting shishi as I’ll keep “everything” for myself.

As for my dad reaching out, I believe he’s expecting “returns” from me, which I’m very sure he’s not going to get ANY.

That doesn’t mean I wasn’t giving him gifts during Christmas, back then. It’s just that I hadn’t made up my mind yet because I was yet to get my facts right.

My mom is the greater loser here!

That’s a story for another day.

Now, this experience has really changed my orientation about marriage & having children.

I’m a family oriented guy & I’d love to have a really nice family in the future, but it’s like I’m having a second thought about this.

Actually, some people don’t have business getting married or having children because they are not built for it.

That’s why we have lots of dysfunctional family & children that are menace to the society in Nigeria.

I wish parents could be punished (or at least share in the punishment) for the atrocities of their children/ward, like they are proposing to do in China.

I could have being a “bad” boy due to the stress & lack of proper parenting I experienced as a kid growing up, but I decided to do other wise because I knew I was destined for GREATNESS.

Had it not been so, my irresponsible parents almost ruined my life due to selfishness from both of their sides.

Therefore, I have learnt to avoid a woman like my mom and to know when I see one from far off.

And not be like my dad that married a woman like my mom because she’s beautiful.
Wow....nice perspective. Didn't see it from that angle. I'd like to hear your story anytime.

One thing I learnt about life is that if you don't love yourself or you have deep emotional issues, don't get married and expect your spouse to complete you!! No one can love you better than YOU. Marriage is a whole lot of game I can't even begin to spit bro. Staying with one person for life is enough to drive you crazy and if you married for the wrong reasons (no love, material benefits, no passion or shared goals,vision), the institution quickly becomes a prison of nightmares. But will Africans listen? Nope. To most here, marriage is the ultimate. Yet so many men and women don't even know a thing about it and many are not built or ready to make sacrifices necessary for marriage to work.

IN OTHER NEWS:
Your mom is beautiful yeah? You got any sisters I can woo? tongue

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Bombeverybody: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2023
Bro....it can't heal. I will take it to the grave.

PDJT:

-Do you not think you're bearing a trauma which is still very fresh and raw? A mental trauma that needs urgent healing?
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Nobodysboo(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2023
Mother 80k and father 20k
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Pjoe238: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2023
Before I used to think 60k father and 40k mother. Now that I am a father, I will do 80k father and 20k mother because the 80k for father will finish on family expenses while mother's 20k is still intact

noble2faith:
As for me,
Father ₦60k
Mother ₦40k

What of you?
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by luminouz(m): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2023
remsonik:
I will give my dad 70k if he was alive and 30k to my mum cos my dad is a responsible father, he will spend the whole money on maintenance, repairs, taking care of the house and giving us the best care. I am just praying I meet a man like that.

Yen yen yen

Me that toasted you, did you agree?

I'm already a generous man...wetin you want sef tongue
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by luminouz(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Guy seriously!!?
You can't do that to your mother
Wetin?

Is she your mother? grin

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by LuvsBeautifl: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2023
kilimanjaro:

Your own better na cheesy we are confirmed pako cheesy

Me I grow up for ghetto, no reason am o. But dad had a very tough and rough time growing. From a polygamous home. When he was doing his ND, sometimes he went to bed without food. It was very rough for him. So he promised himself his kids won't go through that. We didn't have so much, but the little my dad had, he well sacrificed for our comfort.

My father did not raise me as a woman child, but as his child. Gave me everything that I needed to succeed, including authority.

I am from the south south region, and a lot of times, women are not paid much attention because they say she'll end up in a man's kitchen.

Not my Dad, if you talk or treat me anyhow, you to collect from my papa hand.

God bless him so much, and may they live to reap the fruits of their labour. Amen.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by yomi531(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Though my parents are late but, if I am to share it, 75k for Dad and 25k for mum knowing fully well dad, will still use his for the house while, mumsy own na for clothes And other stuff. People yabbing dads here dont know jerk. Some women will buy things for their Kids and write it down . When the husband comes back, they collect all the money back. Monies as little as pencil and book money sef are not let out. Mothers don master the act of "home politics". They use their natural soft nature to whine us all but , no one can actually dispute the love of a Dad. Ur bills from day 1 till when u get out of Uni. Some still set u up after school. Except na dead beat dads some of Una get shaa. God bless our parents.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by stanisbaratheon: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Mom 60k

Dad 40k
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by daboy18: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Good question me dad 99k mum 1k whether she like it or not that 's final
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Evidenx(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2023
As for me
N60k /N40k
Mom /dad

Reason is because mom gives more.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by luminouz(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2023
HaneefahRN:

Stop justifying nonsense. Unless the mother locked the children a way in Mars a good father who wants to be involved in his children's life will be. Even if the woman get shoko for head the children will see this man made efforts. Not living large forgetting they have children somewhere waiting for them to grow and come and start seeking him out like gold. It is not their fault it is the system that allows irresponsible parents to go scot free.
Yen yen yen...
Nurse isonu!!!
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Breastfeed: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2023
As for me it's Mother 100k, cos she's the only one I got smiley
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by fortunateme: 9:28am On Mar 22, 2023
thesicilian:

Probably because he has spent everything he has on house rent, school fees, transportation and given the rest to mom for housekeeping, until the next salary cycle.
Some of you will not understand the dynamics of being a father, especially the salary earners, in the typical African society.
The reality of this comment hit me like a truck some years back when I became a dad.
After paying all major expenses I will be left with just tp for work while she will still have some change to do one or two.
Fathers are underated.

1 Like

Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by fortunateme: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2023
daboy18:
Good question me dad 99k mum 1k whether she like it or not that 's final
What's your reason for this
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by noble2faith(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2023
toxtimmy:
Assuming mama is the real mama...give her the whole cash, papa will be eating well for a long time... Both will be happy.

Lemme know your gender before I fire you.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Deepsky(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2023
Dad 40
Mum 60
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by IamAsiri: 10:02am On Mar 22, 2023
silibaba:
my mom was over-hyped compared to my Dad.

Am not saying my mom didn't do her best, but you see my dad, how i wish he's alive.

He will go the extra miles to put food on the table.

He have received slap just to put food on the table(from his employer in a textile company)

He will convert his car (504 Peugeot)into taxi after work just to make both end meet.

Every December he sew new clothes for us.

He will take from my mum to the lastborn(family of nine) to tailor.

Buy Christmas shoes. Drive us to village, come back to his work. After the holiday he will come to the village and pick us again back to Lagos from east.

He will go to work and sign in, come back and drive us to school.

When we fall sick, he will take us to hospital himself.

He buys food stuffs including beverages, meat, fish himself.

He likes doing everything himself, thereby making my mom look insignificant in the family.

Just to mention bit few.

But among all mothers mine is the BEST

Just wow! Not all men are like this. I have personally seen mothers who sacrificed everything for their children, from single-handedly paying all the children's school fees, house rents, to buying everything needed for the home, even while their husbands are with them in the homes, not divorced. That was why I corrected you about the statement of "mothers are overrated"; they are not.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by ariesbull: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Jesslove:
Mum 100k, dad can go to hell
was your father irresponsible
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Youlins: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Father. 70
Mother. 30
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by jimmyolasun: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Jesslove:
Mum 100k, dad can go to hell

Walai infact, fuvvk your dad.. cheesy
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by oloyedayo(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2023
give everything to the father, let the mother knows he is with 100k, she will know how to collect everything from him.
Re: Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. by Credobee(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2023
Change the topic to
SHARE #100000
DIVIDE WILL GIVE YOU EQUAL PARTS

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old / Man Teaches His Little Sons How To Smoke Sisha, Gets Blasted, He Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.