Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos (56075 Views)

Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) / Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Dave2011: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shantyken:

But no be lie him d talk na, no be because of (1)oil ojukwu take declare Biafra
(2) wen fed govt no come favor him again

Go back to school if at all you attended one!!!
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Wainey: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
jeff1993:

I go tell u but u go pay consultation fee
I appreciate but I already have more answers that I need currently

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Shantyken(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hydroxide:
go your polling unit, you go see evidence

Lolll

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by deji17: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
MissOpe:

Mi o ti ri nkankan oooooo
Haha

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Wainey: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
usecondom:
Come to Ondo State.

thanks.
What part in ondo if you don't mind.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Shantyken(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dave2011:

Go back to school if at all you attended one!!!

Oya u wey go sch tell us why ojukwu be declare Biafra
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Bluntemperor: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:

I am not asking who you voted for
I am saying you should accept results from Alimosho in good faith.
I don't want to hear we had 99% in Alimosho but APC actually rigged it after the election.

I love your answer,bro!
You know the same will soon come and say,it's rigged, even as we can see clearly,this same areas witnessed triple crowd during the Presidential elections!
Wish everyone well and the best in this election!
No crying o,after the results!

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by nickyvil: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lagos state and ikorodu precisely.. We can talk more on this if your serious cos this is part of my side business. I know my way round and do hire purchase there too for drivers.

Wainey:
please Emir of Lagos sir.

This is not related to the topic but I want ask "what part of Lagos State is there enough traffic for Keke business.
I deh sell Keke so I need to know where Keke deh always drive so I could open a shop there.

Since the thread don enter FP, please people what state has a lot of traffic for Keke business except Rivers and Bayelsa as I already have branches in those states already
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by LagosEmir: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
nedekid:

Na una de finish all the food for Mama T amala joint and all the fish, isiewu, nkpobi at Princess bar abi.
Then carry olosho from de dems go keep for ehi guest house. grin
I don't do De-Dems grin

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Frontend: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Igando or Akesan
Wainey:
please Emir of Lagos sir.

This is not related to the topic but I want ask "what part of Lagos State is there enough traffic for Keke business.
I deh sell Keke so I need to know where Keke deh always drive so I could open a shop there.

Since the thread don enter FP, please people what state has a lot of traffic for Keke business except Rivers and Bayelsa as I already have branches in those states already
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Unrated900(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yorubas has been fair and nice with igbos

Only the agberos yorubad brings issues for the igbos

Yorubas and igbos are bread and butter.

2 Likes

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by kay29000(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
I don't know about other area in Lagos but I must say that Alimosho is peaceful

Exactly... Very peaceful
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by jeff1993: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wainey:
I appreciate but I already have more answers that I need currently
.... KK
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Hydroxide(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

How was the election on the 25th of February not transparent
I be think say you smart bro.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Eriggayabdem: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
drsugar:
You guys shouldn’t have said that Lagos is a no man’s land.

Lagos is NOT a “NO MAN’S LAND …. and will never be!

Anambra is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

Kano is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

Bayelsa is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

London is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

New York is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

Durban, South Africa is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

Malaysia is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

The same attitude that you guys are using to cause problems and give Nigeria a bad name in South Africa, Malaysia and so on is what you are now repeating in Lagos.

You guys need to do an introspection and examine yourselves, especially your foolish toxic - tribalistic dominance mentality.

Look at the first military coup in Nigerian and the role you guys played? That was the beginning of Nigeria’s mess that we are still trying to get out from..

Also look at the civil war when you guys wanted to leave Nigeria and betray the federation just because CRUDE OIL had just been discovered from your region (NB: The first oil well, Olobiri oil well was in old eastern region)

You guys are PERPETRATORS of problems in Nigeria and NOT VICTIMS.

At least after today’s election, that your foolish sense of over-importance will reduce.

You have lost the presidential election, you’ll lose Lagos too today.

You have awoken the ethnic and tribal consciousness in most of us, including our highly intelligent youths who don’t normally bother about things like this before.
I'm a-maized you are so ignorant...
Political and historical revisionist masquerading as an authority in what you know nothing about.
Shut your yapping holes..
I'm sorry, I cannot teach you..you people are beyond redemption.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by baralatie(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hydroxide:
I be think say you smart bro.
How was the 25th February 2023 elections not transparent.
The answer should be straight forward at least nau
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by jchioma: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
No Polling units in the whole Kuje, monkey village and environs in Amuwo area of Lagos. The few that opened are given condition : if you are not an indigene, you are not allowed to vote. Voter intimidation and suppression on the people in full blast with Jagaba army on the prowl with state backing.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Humble432: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:

I don't want to hear we had 99% in Alimosho but APC actually rigged it after the election.

See jamb question.
What can you say about the turnout compared with the presidential election.

When people's lives were threatened and police said it's a joke. You expect them to come out to vote?

They should already declare APC candidate the winner because people won't risk their lives when they know their voted won't count.

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Bennycollins: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Clinton14:

No "Best" has not changed meaning,it's you that is delusional.
Even some APC chieftains have said publicly that the election was the worst , are they delusional too??
What you have descended into is not your own doing, but sadly you don't know you have a problem.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Isabi4lov: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:

You know what APC can do that's why you're sounding like this undecided

Let people vote for whoever they wish to vote for, the major thing is that everyone that voted , their votes should count irrespective of the parties involved.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by perpeling22(f): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Your intentions already known. Continue you hear?
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Benwallt(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Obaseki has started screaming about tight security. Imagine saying security is too tight for his liking.

During presidential election he complained of lack of security

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Exedyne: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reelmii:
and someone on my status was saying alimosho is under siege

Lp = lamba party
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by baralatie(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Benwallt:
Obaseki has started screaming about tight security. Imagine saying security is too tight for his liking.

During presidential election he complained of lack of security
Shebe he say he was obidients
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by maestroferddi: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thugs numbering more than 15 have chased voters.away at my polling unit at Akesan area of Alimosho....

What is the meaning of this madness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by seguno2: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Eko oni baje. We don't want terrorists in Lagos.

Terrorists like MC Oluomo who threatened voters, just like the Edo descendant in Iga Idunganran did in 2015

godsboy4eva:
Igbos living in Lagos were told on Sunday to vote for the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Akinwumi Ambode, or else they will die in the lagoon.

A visibly angry Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, in an unconcealed threat, stated that he was not ready to beg the Igbos, but if they repeated what they did on March 28 when they voted for the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), President Goodluck Jonathan, then they should be ready for the consequences.

The governorship elections are scheduled to hold on Saturday, and it is believed that Igbo residents in Lagos will vote for the PDP candidate, Jimi Agbaje, just like they did during the presidential and National Assembly elections that led to the victory of PDP candidates of Igbo origin and from Delta State in three federal constituencies in Lagos.

The victory of the non-indigenes of Lagos, THISDAY gathered, has not gone down well with the Lagos chapter of the APC.

Speaking at a meeting with Igbo leaders in the state, according to an online news medium, Freedom Online, the first class monarch, who failed to recognise the cosmopolitan nature of Lagos, said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode who I picked, that is your end. If it doesn’t happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“Jonathan is my son and I speak to him everyday. By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivided chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future.

“On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die inside this water.

“I’m not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi (Agbaje) is my blood relation and I told him that he cannot be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not begging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere, don’t do it here.

“If you do what I want, Lagos will continue to be prosperous for you. If you go against my wish, you will perish in the water.”

The monarch said anybody against Ambode did not wish the state well, adding, “I am for the progress, growth and development of Lagos. Ambode is highly cerebral, he’s a symbol and he is going to deliver the message which I, the Oba of Lagos, have said. And he will govern the state for another eight years.

“He is going on a mission and God will give him the wisdom and knowledge to fulfill that mission. Almost a year ago, I declared that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos and it will not change.

Source: Thisdaylive.com
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Emola12(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
APC from top to bottom
dey will still win you now you will now be saying Lagos is a no man's land were oloriburuku eda
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by olawonder(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dbegining:
Who knew Sanwo-Olu before he was imposed on Lagos and Ambode thrown out? He didn't even do half of the campaign Ambode did before becoming governor. It was after he won that he name was taught to school pupils.

He is not just a puppet but also a complete amateur. So don't even talk about amateur.

🤔🤔🤔
Governor wey hide pallatives na im you dey call competent?

Governor wey send LASTMA and LAWMA to clear all evidence of Lekki tollgate na im you dey call competent?

Governor wey no fit stand up to Oluomo na im you dey call competent?

Governor wey must receive instructions from Tinubu before doing anything na im you dey call competent?

And the stupidity of not letting possible LP supporters vote is just a joke. Expect resistan

That’s how government is ran in this part of the country, you don’t like it? go live in Awka where everything is democratic and system of govt is more advanced!
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by duro4chang(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
seguno2:

Terrorists like MC Oluomo who threatened voters, just like the Edo descendant in Iga Idunganran did in 2015

Story story. Stop killing innocent people
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by usecondom(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Akure the State Capital or Ondo. You can as well look into the Northern side of Ondo State (Akoko) Ikare Akoko to be precise.

Wainey:
thanks.
What part in ondo if you don't mind.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
MissOpe:
Na here me sef dey doing the Lord's work of Inec.....

You for no expose your face laidis o
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by BreconHills(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dbegining:
Who knew Sanwo-Olu before he was imposed on Lagos and Ambode thrown out? He didn't even do half of the campaign Ambode did before becoming governor. It was after he won that he name was taught to school pupils.

He is not just a puppet but also a complete amateur. So don't even talk about amateur.

🤔🤔🤔
Governor wey hide pallatives na im you dey call competent?

Governor wey send LASTMA and LAWMA to clear all evidence of Lekki tollgate na im you dey call competent?

Governor wey no fit stand up to Oluomo na im you dey call competent?

Governor wey must receive instructions from Tinubu before doing anything na im you dey call competent?

And the stupidity of not letting possible LP supporters vote is just a joke. Expect resistan

Ariwo lenu vendor

It's too late to campaign. Voting is already underway. Results will be out in a few hours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li / #riversrerun: Early Results Emerge / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.