Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos (56152 Views)

Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) / Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by abobote: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kingpele:
Am not going anywhere today INEC or rather APC nec can't be trusted anymore ..I see it as a big insult on Nigerians whenever election is rigged...shameless INEC ..I will never give my time to Inec anymore as long as that corrupt chairman is till heading it...people will go out to vote hoping that you as empire will be fair to all participants only for them to manufacture numbers to the highest bidder...Emilakon will be like ..we have been Rigging election since 2015 e reach my turn to rig election e cast
You are a coward
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Reelmii: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Exedyne:

Lp = lamba party
the guy is actually an Lp supporter
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by effido666: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Oga the turn out is low for me .probably because the past election results were discouraging
Iamgrey5:
I am not asking who you voted for

I am saying you should accept results from Alimosho in good faith.

I don't want to hear we had 99% in Alimosho but APC actually rigged it after the election.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Ceoangelcee: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
drsugar:
You guys shouldn’t have said that Lagos is a no man’s land.

Lagos is NOT a “NO MAN’S LAND …. and will never be!

Anambra is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

Kano is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

Bayelsa is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

London is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

New York is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

Durban, South Africa is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

Malaysia is not a “NO MAN’S LAND

The same attitude that you guys are using to cause problems and give Nigeria a bad name in South Africa, Malaysia and so on is what you are now repeating in Lagos.

You guys need to do an introspection and examine yourselves, especially your foolish toxic - tribalistic dominance mentality.

Look at the first military coup in Nigerian and the role you guys played? That was the beginning of Nigeria’s mess that we are still trying to get out from..

Also look at the civil war when you guys wanted to leave Nigeria and betray the federation just because CRUDE OIL had just been discovered from your region (NB: The first oil well, Olobiri oil well was in old eastern region)

You guys are PERPETRATORS of problems in Nigeria and NOT VICTIMS.

At least after today’s election, that your foolish sense of over-importance will reduce.

You have lost the presidential election, you’ll lose Lagos too today.

You have awoken the ethnic and tribal consciousness in most of us, including our highly intelligent youths who don’t normally bother about things like this before.
God bless una!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Poll23: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
And some idiots will say no inec officals cos its their stronghold
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Elkidz: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I am not asking who you voted for

I am saying you should accept results from Alimosho in good faith.

I don't want to hear we had 99% in Alimosho but APC actually rigged it after the election.

This is serious, which means you know what APC is good at. RIGGING
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by MICHEAL346(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Video of Tinubu charging his ₣ollowers to rig the elections (and i guess in their various constituencies or local governments)

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EomOLeO9hQc
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Putinofrussia: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
drsugar:

The same attitude that you guys are using to cause problems and give Nigeria a bad name in South Africa, Malaysia and so on is what you are now repeating in Lagos.

You guys need to do an introspection and examine yourselves, especially your foolish toxic - tribalistic dominance mentality.

Look at the first military coup in Nigerian and the role you guys played? That was the beginning of Nigeria’s mess that we are still trying to get out from..

Also look at the civil war when you guys wanted to leave Nigeria and betray the federation just because CRUDE OIL had just been discovered from your region (NB: The first oil well, Olobiri oil well was in old eastern region)

At least after today’s election, that your foolish sense of over-importance will reduce.

You have awoken the ethnic and tribal consciousness in most of us, including our highly intelligent youths who don’t normally bother about things like this before.
Maybe we underated the mindrecking attitude of Igbos always being negatively disposed to who they live with.Their tribalistic tendencies that will make you become tribal.The Hausas,South Africans,The Ghanaians etc cannot all be wrong.They spoke the language they understood.
Igbos do not understand begging,petting or any other mild attitude.They understand only one language and Buhari alluded to that language once even if we all rebuked him.
I dont know why but a lot of people have seen that the only language they understand is this very pathetic language called violence.So pathetic.But we Yorubas just have to continue to beg and pet them but some Yoruba guys might not be as patient but we must just continue to pet them.We are one Nigeria.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by rezzy: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wainey:
please Emir of Lagos sir.

This is not related to the topic but I want ask "what part of Lagos State is there enough traffic for Keke business.
I deh sell Keke so I need to know where Keke deh always drive so I could open a shop there.

Since the thread don enter FP, please people what state has a lot of traffic for Keke business except Rivers and Bayelsa as I already have branches in those states already

Lagos, Alaba international
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by otipoju(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
MissOpe:
Na here me sef dey doing the Lord's work of Inec.....

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Mikebjoe: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wainey:
please Emir of Lagos sir.

This is not related to the topic but I want ask "what part of Lagos State is there enough traffic for Keke business.
I deh sell Keke so I need to know where Keke deh always drive so I could open a shop there.

Since the thread don enter FP, please people what state has a lot of traffic for Keke business except Rivers and Bayelsa as I already have branches in those states already
you will also be calling political gready people right you are a gready thief as you dey like this omo Ole
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Alaga2222(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
So I woke up around 10am, bathe, some few bites of snacks and went to the polling units to caste my vote.

People have already voted and left and so far it's been peaceful. The Igbos and yorubas are seen together hanging out in all the bars in the area drinking and making merriment . It's been cool I must say .

See photos below

This is Shasha ooo
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by membranus: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Onyeziokwu:

One could tell your level of IQ and exposure from your writeup mate!

I'm not into all these ethnic or tribalistic wars tbh but the last time I checked here in London, Yorubas commit more crimes than the said Igbos. Very loud set of people even to the extent most Yoruba ladies here in England doesn't wanna associate with them.

Just continue to allow Tinubu to enslave una by looting dry Lagos treasury and then hand picked his puppets to cover his loots.

And how are your own Igbo politicians doing in the east, turning Igbo lands to little London?

You are still playing tribal war in faraway UK? You had better face front and leave us internal Nigerians to our problems.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Lightorder: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
drsugar:

if it is your land , why are you sweating to steal and rig elections to win ?
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by echobazz: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
So I woke up around 10am, bathe, some few bites of snacks and went to the polling units to caste my vote.

People have already voted and left and so far it's been peaceful. The Igbos and yorubas are seen together hanging out in all the bars in the area drinking and making merriment . It's been cool I must say .

See photos below

It wasn't peaceful in my polling unit at Obadore, APC Thugs were intimidating the masses that came out to vote with Cutlass and dogs and also flogged and pursued the Igbos in particular away from the polling unit. It was so bad that they snatched the ballot box.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by placeofallure(f): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
drsugar:

I hope this truth will sink in. But the truth is dem no dey hear word. They think everything is by aggression, never so. Strategies win wars not aggression. Follow the teachings of Tai chi...

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by GreaterFuture(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reelmii:
and someone on my status was saying alimosho is under siege
Yes! Because that is correct!!!

My area, guys, People who can read and write not even the Very Local ones made it clear, if you ain't Voting ApC, get out.
I wasn't even there for Voting cos I know the reality of Nigeria, especially Lagos.. just walking around

All over twitter people, are saying the same thing, live Updates with Video and all
Searched many locations in alimosho, and the term alimosho itself, all bad reports!
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by GreaterFuture(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
CodeTemplar:
I was never deceived by this INEC. Last time I voted was '03.
Lol, really??
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Dstixx: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:

See photos below
Bro this is the street of westcare hospital
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by tochi314: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Well he just said the election has been completed.Well he just said the election has been completed....
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by maasoap(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:

I actually voted for the Labour Party in Governorship and house of assembly and I hope it counts

I guess your vote counts only when your candidate is declared a winner. grin grin grin We know your type
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by kcbaba007: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
I don't know about other area in Lagos but I must say that Alimosho is peaceful

Alimosho is not peaceful, we were attacked in my polling unit and all polling units in my the area, thugs moved from polling unit to the other in buses, stabbing, beating and chasing people, Igbo's especially away from the polling units..... They, are saying that no one should vote for any other party other than APC
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by kcbaba007: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reelmii:
and someone on my status was saying alimosho is under siege

Yes, alimosho was under siege.... Touts going from polling booth to another chasing people away from voting
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Namigotalktru: 12:37am On Mar 19, 2023
drsugar:

Loud am! Just to add as you sit in town hall meetings and churches spreading h8te no say we sef get family meetings, church, mosques and ancestral communities
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by MissOpe(f): 4:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

You for no expose your face laidis o

Really, wetin for happen?
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by MissOpe(f): 4:45am On Mar 19, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Good one..

You have a look of a good girl. God bless you for not cleaning your blessed brown skin.

When you reach 80, you’ll still be looking 50..

Thanks for the compliment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Melaye Appears In Senate In Unusual Attire- Daily Trust / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched / Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.