Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos (56074 Views)

Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) / Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by zeuss: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:

I actually voted for the Labour Party in Governorship and house of assembly and I hope it counts
Wait and witness the counting.... make a video record and post your details

2 Likes

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Fearyourcreator: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
englishmart:
The people are not fools. INEC can't deceive us again.
One of the trait of a fool... Not trying again
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by raskymonojendor: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dbegining:
Who knew Sanwo-Olu before he was imposed on Lagos and Ambode thrown out?

5 Likes

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Omoawoke: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kingpele:
Am not going anywhere today INEC or rather APC nec can't be trusted anymore ..I see it as a big insult on Nigerians whenever election is rigged...shameless INEC ..I will never give my time to Inec anymore as long as that corrupt chairman is till heading it...people will go out to vote hoping that you as empire will be fair to all participants only for them to manufacture numbers to the highest bidder...Emilakon will be like ..we have been Rigging election since 2015 e reach my turn to rig election e cast

Tinubu won the election
You keep lying to yourself to keep your ego that obi won.
Even your people have done manual collation and he still won
Stop deceiving yourself and move on
This election remains the best so far in history of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Okorietitus: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
you know this from Ondo state abi

Dey Play you here

When they announce result and you start crying, I will make you a scapegoat.

3 Likes

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by OmonnakOdapig: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

Why don't you snap where you cast your own votes? undecided
I am still around jawe, waiting for whn voting ends to snap. my area is not known for electoral violence/thuggery.
So l can stay and snap . I nor wan hear say dem upload rubbish for INEC IREV portal change results thief mandate.

2 Likes

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Teeroyzimma: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dem don kill thug for Lagos shocked nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Fearyourcreator: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dbegining:
Who knew Sanwo-Olu before he was imposed on Lagos and Ambode thrown out? He didn't even do half of the campaign Ambode did before becoming governor. It was after he won that he name was taught to school pupils.

He is not just a puppet but also a complete amateur. So don't even talk about amateur.

🤔🤔🤔
Governor wey hide pallatives na im you dey call competent?

Governor wey send LASTMA and LAWMA to clear all evidence of Lekki tollgate na im you dey call competent?

Governor wey no fit stand up to Oluomo na im you dey call competent?

Governor wey must receive instructions from Tinubu before doing anything na im you dey call competent?

And the stupidity of not letting possible LP supporters vote is just a joke. Expect resistan

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bt na only Lagos state dey nigeria?
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Hydroxide(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Voters apathy in most of the polling units in Nigeria. Na mumu go still go out and vote after the outcome of the Feb 25th election. People has lost faith in the electoral system of Nigeria. I don even break my voters card already. It's useless to me.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
MissOpe:
Na here me sef dey doing the Lord's work of Inec.....

Better bin all the sheets of those who voted LP. We know what you look like now.
😎

Just kidding Welldone for doing your civic duty with dignity and dedication.

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Rebuke: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
There's a particular polling Unit around there that thugs were stopping Igbos from voting. The compound has a gate and yhu will be seriously cautioned before to not going in and vote any other party except APC.

I have a video evidence to my claim.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by excanny: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
The turnout isn't encouraging, there's voters apathy across the country today

When INEC keeps messing up and giving the impression that votes don't count.

Something that people have started erasing from their minds.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by baralatie(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
zeuss:

Wait and witness the counting.... make a video record and post you details
Because he is a labour party agent undecided
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by McLizbae: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
I am rather your brother. Don't mind my moniker grin. Well done again.
MissOpe:

Thanks my dear sister

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Wainey: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
saintkel:
Lafia d capital of Nasarawa state has a lot of Keke drivers
Oh, thank you, I appreciate.
I'll try to visit the state and make some findings.
Thanks once again.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Karlifate: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
So you should accept the results that come out of Alimosho regardless of the outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Aurelius1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
MissOpe:
Hmmmnn! Black beauty!!!

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by baralatie(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hydroxide:
Voters apathy in most of the polling units in Nigeria. Na mumu go still go out and vote after the outcome of the Feb 25th election. People has lost faith in the electoral system of Nigeria. I don even break my voters card already. It's useless to me.
People did not loose faith in the electoral system.people are still people when it comes to election.there is no inspiring candidate
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Bennycollins: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I am not asking who you voted for

I am saying you should accept results from Alimosho in good faith.

I don't want to hear we had 99% in Alimosho but APC actually rigged it after the election.
Did he say that the people there voted for APC? So that he should accept the results?

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by zeuss: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

Because he is a labour party agent undecided

So he can have evidence when APC steals his mandate.

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Brownshoe: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
MissOpe:
you fine small! U don marry abi still search?
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Blaze14k: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I am not asking who you voted for

I am saying you should accept results from Alimosho in good faith.

I don't want to hear we had 99% in Alimosho but APC actually rigged it after the election.

You speak out of ignorance. Was this the number of ppl who came out to vote during the presidential election. Why do u think theres a low turn out this time?

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Hydroxide(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

People did not loose faith in the electoral system.people are still people when it comes to election.there is no inspiring candidate
is not about inspiring candidate. Lots of people came out on Feb 25th cos of the promises Inec made before the elections. Like, transmission of result and all that. The electoral reform gave people hope but none of that happened. Even here in Delta state, Lots of People did not even indicate interest to vote. Na house people dey. Who win make him win abeg. No time to check time.

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Karlifate: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Brownshoe:
you fine small! U don marry abi still search?

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by homosapien(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wainey:
please Emir of Lagos sir.

This is not related to the topic but I want ask "what part of Lagos State is there enough traffic for Keke business.
I deh sell Keke so I need to know where Keke deh always drive so I could open a shop there.

Since the thread don enter FP, please people what state has a lot of traffic for Keke business except Rivers and Bayelsa as I already have branches in those states already

There is a ban on keke in some part of Lagos, it was end sar issue that made Lagos State relax that law. After the election enforcement is likely to start again. So do your research well be for starting. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
APC from top to bottom
Copycat.

Elupee top to bottom!

3 Likes

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Bennycollins: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

Tinubu won the election
You keep lying to yourself to keep your ego that obi won.
Even your people have done manual collation and he still won
Stop deceiving yourself and move on
This election remains the best so far in history of Nigeria
😆😆😆😆😆😆
BEST ELECTION.
''Best" don change meaning ?

1 Like

Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by sharone21(f): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wainey:
please Emir of Lagos sir.

This is not related to the topic but I want ask "what part of Lagos State is there enough traffic for Keke business.
I deh sell Keke so I need to know where Keke deh always drive so I could open a shop there.

Since the thread don enter FP, please people what state has a lot of traffic for Keke business except Rivers and Bayelsa as I already have branches in those states already

Iberekodo to Mawuko in Abeokuta North, Ogun State has no Keke Maruwa... So, bike guys charge( higher when fuel isn't available) N300 per person or 2 persons N500 after some bargaining.

Just letting u know since u asked... Mawuko is springing up with houses and private estates.... Also, Ajegunle Ilepo( with back gate about 5 mins drive after the General Hospital at Iberekodo) to Bode Olude, no Keke Marwa. People share bikes here( N120-150 per person when there is no fuel hike) as to even see one is wahala.... People overload Ogun State green cabs ( N100 per person but not when there is no fuel)since not many pass here.

Besides, if one chooses to go from the back gate of Ajegunle Ilepo to Iberekodo( and to other places), the road there is a mid section that if u follow forward takes one to Mawuko and backwards to Iberekodo but to get vehicle there is wahala. Hoping vehicles will be many there even st night.

Soon, from Mawuko where the FUNAAB satellite campus leads further to Opebi( and out to Ibadan) if the road is well linked( hoping the government will do more in road constructions), there are few bikes plying there.

If these places have keke, it encourages movements in and out.
Re: Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos by Rainer8(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
APO 1 I sight you😃

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.