Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene (6496 Views)

I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / From The Inception Of Lagos A True Lagos Indegene Has Never Ruled Lagos Until Gb / "Segun Police Are Shooting Everybody" - Winners Chapel Protests Turns Into Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by ThEGodFaDa2: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop posting this kind of fake news.
Shut up and take your rotten smelly obo nla out of this place. Olo'oorun

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Iyabe don dey fear o

Our mother kilode ?

#sorrynovex
I don’t like violence, as a mother I should not in any way support any form of violence
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by ThEGodFaDa2: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
hahahaha IPOB terrorists online good at online boasting grin grin grin grin
See this Alanironu ara galatia. I'm more Yoruba than all your entire godforsaken useless family. Oponu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Taba21: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

When you raise the temperature of the polity and anarchy starts, an interim govt will take charge and that will be end of Thievnuubu's stolen mandate. Continue my brother. grin

You think so you guys are daft punk you don't even know that Buhari, handover power to Tinubu to finish you especially in Lagos.

Be waiting for Igbo government army to take Lagos

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by MrSegunAdewole: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Iyabe don dey fear o

Our mother kilode ?

#sorrynovex
all these nairaland criminals na mouth dem get ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Mindlog: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop posting this kind of fake news.

It is not fake news, it is all over the internet. His corpse on the street, a deserved end for one who preferred violence.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Taba21:

You think so you guys are daft punk you don't even know that Buhari, handover power to Tinubu to finish you especially in Lagos.

Be waiting for Igbo government army to take Lagos

The cabals are Abokeys and they have their plans. E go shock you. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by yarimo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
ThEGodFaDa2:

See this Alanironu ara galatia. I'm more Yoruba than all your entire godforsaken useless family. Oponu
grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by sreamsense: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:
In a twitter post i saw a man believed to be Yoruba lying lifeless on the floor while people believe to be from igbo origin jubilating that one Thug has been shut dead.

If that’s true that igbos have guns in Lagos and are shooting Yoruba people calling them thugs. We are interested in knowing the community that’s condoning such act of terror upon their host so that we can send security operative there to inquire from them whose authority they are operating on for them
to kill an indegene of Lagos State

Sawoolu please take note of this post because after this election. I will appreciate if you give me an independent office in Lagos as special adviser on indigene freedom and security.

A proposal has been sent already
That is how you use your mouth to put Igbos in trouble without verifying what really happened. Now if brainless people turn this your post now to say Igbos started killing Yoruba first, don't you know it will turn to tribal war in Lagos. Always use your brain well when opening thread

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Sorrynovex: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
all these nairaland criminals na mouth dem get ooo

Hahaaahaha

Them go call us ipob

#sorrynovex

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by redsun(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bofore nko? You think it is going to be a fight of primitive amulets and daggers when all hell broke loose. Free up your minds and stop being begging sucklings,.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Bobloco: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:
In a twitter post i saw a man believed to be Yoruba lying lifeless on the floor while people believe to be from igbo origin jubilating that one Thug has been shut dead.

If that’s true that igbos have guns in Lagos and are shooting Yoruba people calling them thugs. We are interested in knowing the community that’s condoning such act of terror upon their host so that we can send security operative there to inquire from them whose authority they are operating on for them

Sawoolu please take note of this post because after this election. I will appreciate if you give me an independent office in Lagos as special adviser on indigene freedom and security.

Seun, kindly close down this thread because it is capable of causing ethnic tension

The op is making wild allegations
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Reality3080: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
thunder fire your generation
God punish your prostitute mother
emeka

Calm down
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Reality3080: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
thunder fire your generation
God punish your prostitute mother
mynd44

Rule 2
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by MuchAdo: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

If wishes were horses, piggidiots will ride... cheesy

Tinubu is your next president

Piggidiots amaka cheesy
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by MrSegunAdewole: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reality3080:
emeka

Calm down
your mama toto
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Kingnelson9: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

If your intrupt this election, you will be gunned down

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Reality3080: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
your mama toto
mynd44

Rule 2
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
booblacain:
I wonder why Nairaland allows posts like these to even stay up for more than a minute.

Even Seun knows that Mynd44 the APC mod, enjoys this type of thread. All those rule are just formality and can only be applicable to other people who do not share Mynd44 ideology.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
MuchAdo:

If wishes were horses, piggidiots will ride... cheesy

Piggidiots amaka cheesy

Monsurudeen ajoka! cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by optionalY09: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bobloco:

Seun, kindly close down this thread because it is capable of causing ethnic tension

You’re not educated, can’t you read? i am only asking the security to investigate this incident - Ode
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Ogbuefi2020: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

The violence you have been looking for will soon hit you and both sides will count scores when the dust settles. You have pushed the north to carry out violence against Igbos but they ignored you lots, knowing the consequences of previous such violence. I'm glad you cowards are now experimenting by yourself

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:

It is not fake news, it is all over the internet. His corpse on the street, a deserved end for one who preferred violence.
It’s still not good, no life is worth taken because of any politician.
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by clearcrystal: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

Startime at Ago palace,the area is mostly dominated by the Igbos. Indeed one of them brought out a gun and shoot a Yoruba guy and label him a thug. No video evidence of him fomenting trouble or disrupting election.

This will be revisited after the election

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Taba21: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Abokeys that Igbo hates in south east, and you think abokeys will allow Igbo to flourish again in Lagos.
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by PDJT: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
Fake

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 8

-Is it now fake? I have been watching and reading your fascist anti-Igbo posts, and it seems in your WhatsApp group they have giving you all the go-ahead order to go all out tribal and any action of even non-Igbo should be tagged Igbo. Okay oo! We're watching smiley .

-Make una finish una selection. I hope you and your family are immune from the repercussions of your actions. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Aldol: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:

A thug, who never loved life was killed
Is it in your place to kill a thug, why didn't you hand him over to the police .Can a yoruba or hausa kill igbo thug in igbo land? You just killed someone and labelled him a thug. How are you different from the person you killed then?
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by clearcrystal: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bobloco:

It's on twitter, so so wrong. This should be investigated

https://twitter.com/ShallyBerry/status/1637047476338212864?t=O64LmjF9duuo3UaXB_IRGA&s=19
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by optionalY09: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:

Why did that dead thug go there? He got the violence, he went to unleash.

Dead thug? You will soon reverse that statement
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by MuchAdo: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Come to FESTAC and snatch box and see if you'll not join your ancestors

Empty chimp-like chest beating at its peak cheesy

Piigidiot amaka cheesy
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Mindlog: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s still not good, no life is worth taken because of any politician.

The thug thought otherwise and now, he is dead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Obiano Was Building ICC Some People Called It White Elephant Project(photos / Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua / Okonjo-iweala Is World Bank’s Second Highest Paid Official, Says Report .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.