Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene (6517 Views)

I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / From The Inception Of Lagos A True Lagos Indegene Has Never Ruled Lagos Until Gb / "Segun Police Are Shooting Everybody" - Winners Chapel Protests Turns Into Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by escohido123: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:
In a twitter post i saw a man believed to be Yoruba lying lifeless on the floor while people believe to be from igbo origin jubilating that one Thug has been shut dead.

If that’s true that igbos have guns in Lagos and are shooting Yoruba people calling them thugs. We are interested in knowing the community that’s condoning such act of terror upon their host so that we can send security operative there to inquire from them whose authority they are operating on for them
to kill an indegene of Lagos State

Sawoolu please take note of this post because after this election. I will appreciate if you give me an independent office in Lagos as special adviser on indigene freedom and security.

A proposal has been sent already

They killed a Lagos indegene becos he was stupid enough to go to their territory so he collect
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by optionalY09: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
escohido123:

They killed a Lagos indegene becos he was stupid enough to go to their territory so he collect

Their territory? you must be kidding me all those territorial madness will soon change
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by parisbookaddict(f): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:
In a twitter post i saw a man believed to be Yoruba lying lifeless on the floor while people believe to be from igbo origin jubilating that one Thug has been shut dead.

If that’s true that igbos have guns in Lagos and are shooting Yoruba people calling them thugs. We are interested in knowing the community that’s condoning such act of terror upon their host so that we can send security operative there to inquire from them whose authority they are operating on for them
to kill an indegene of Lagos State

Sawoolu please take note of this post because after this election. I will appreciate if you give me an independent office in Lagos as special adviser on indigene freedom and security.

A proposal has been sent already

we don't know his tribe but what we do know is that a miscreant came to disrupt the elections in an igbo dominated area in an effort to scare them and the people rightly sent the idiot to his maker. I say Good riddance and it appears that you too are an internet miscreant, your karma is loading fool
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by optionalY09: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
parisbookaddict:

we don't know his tribe but what we do know is that a miscreant came to disrupt the elections in an igbo dominated area in an effort to scare them and the people rightly sent the idiot to his maker. I say Good riddance and it appears that you too are an internet miscreant, your karma is loading fool

so you take laws into your own hand, you will explain why to the police
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by parisbookaddict(f): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

so you take laws into your own hand, you will explain why to the police

yes.
nigeria is a lawless society.
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Alphamale101(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Come to FESTAC and snatch box and see if you'll not join your ancestors

Brother nobbe chias ooo make their mind dey am ooo
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by escohido123: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
[b][/b]
optionalY09:

Their territory? you must be kidding me all those territorial madness will soon change

Oga forget it.
After selling ur fathers' land, u come back to cry that ur land is being occupied.
Oga go and sit down.
Igbos will continue to buy ur lands cos u guys are lazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrorists Damage Bridge At Makera-Rim Road In Plateau / Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies / APC Desperation For Oil State; State Of Emergency To Be Declared In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.