Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene (6459 Views)

I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / From The Inception Of Lagos A True Lagos Indegene Has Never Ruled Lagos Until Gb / "Segun Police Are Shooting Everybody" - Winners Chapel Protests Turns Into Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:
In a twitter post i saw a man believed to be Yoruba lying lifeless on the floor while people believe to be from igbo origin jubilating that one Thug has been shut dead.

If that’s true that igbos have guns in Lagos and are shooting Yoruba people calling them thugs. We are interested in knowing the community that’s condoning such act of terror upon their host so that we can send security operative there to inquire from them whose authority they are operating on for them
to kill an indegene of Lagos State

Sawoolu please take note of this post because after this election. I will appreciate if you give me an independent office in Lagos as special adviser on indigene freedom and security.

A proposal has been sent already

Yes, a lady on twitter confirmed this happed in ago/okota. She even confirmed that she attacked the police woman too. Saying they came out with guns and dogs in their estate.
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by ganisucks(f): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:
In a twitter post i saw a man believed to be Yoruba lying lifeless on the floor while people believe to be from igbo origin jubilating that one Thug has been shut dead.

If that’s true that igbos have guns in Lagos and are shooting Yoruba people calling them thugs. We are interested in knowing the community that’s condoning such act of terror upon their host so that we can send security operative there to inquire from them whose authority they are operating on for them

Sawoolu please take note of this post because after this election. I will appreciate if you give me an independent office in Lagos as special adviser on indigene freedom and security.

I laff you. You don't know what the world powers have decided on.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Mindlog: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

Dead thug? You will soon reverse that statement

Where will I reverse it?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:

The thug thought otherwise and now, he is dead.
The people that killed him should not go unpunished. Sad
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Taba21:

Abokeys that Igbo hates in south east, and you think abokeys will allow Igbo to flourish again in Lagos.

Tabarudeen, when we get to that bridge, we cross it.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Bobloco: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

You’re not educated, can’t you read? i am only asking the security to investigate this incident - Ode

But the caption says otherwise

Here's your caption "Igbo are shooting lagos Yoruba indigene"

What do you stand to achieve with the caption

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Taba21:

Abokeys that Igbo hates in south east, and you think abokeys will allow Igbo to flourish again in Lagos.

Tabarudeen, when we get to that bridge, we cross it. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Mindlog: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:

Is it in your place to kill a thug, why didn't you hand him over to the police .Can a yoruba or hausa kill igbo thug in igbo land? You just killed someone and labelled him a thug. How are you different from the person you killed then?

Let God be the judge and by the way, like MC Oluomo and the Police top boss said.....it is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Mindlog: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The people that killed him should not go unpunished. Sad

While those thugs still on rampage anywhere in Nigeria, meet their deserved end.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Taba21: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Tabarudeen, when we get to that bridge, we cross it. grin

Presidential election you failed.
Gubernatorial election you failed.
Which bridge again are you talking about.
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Taba21:

Presidential election you failed.
Gubernatorial election you failed.
Which bridge again are you talking about.

Mr 'passingson', you are counting eggs that are not hatched. Tell your fellow urchins to kill voters and promote anarchy. Some powers need the alibi. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by optionalY09: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bobloco:

But the caption says otherwise

Here's your caption "Igbo are shooting lagos Yoruba indigene"

What do you stand to achieve with the caption

I don’t have time for such dialogue- Tell your people to stop calling Yoruba “Thugs” because the table is about to turn and you guys crimes will be exposed

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Aldol: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:

Let God be the judge and by the way, like MC Oluomo and the Police top boss said.....it is a joke.
It better be a joke
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Mindlog: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:

It better be a joke

That corpse has proven it is no longer a joke.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by mainkendo: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

If dem born you well go to any Igbo dominated area and attempt to disrupt voting and see if you will not join your ancestors
You should not speak in manner as a person without caution to his speech. Violent from any angle is not to be tolerated.
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Aldol: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:

That corpse has proven it is no longer a joke.
Ok get ready for the consequences
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Mindlog: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:

Ok get ready for the consequences

Consequence for what, for sponsoring the thug to go unleash violence?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Oskiki: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
😀😀😀😀
OfficialAPCNig:
Come to FESTAC and snatch box and see if you'll not join your ancestors
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Diligent1(f): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Shhhhh

No loud am

I be Yoruba boy but some of my people wan dey mad

#sorrynovex
Shut up you are not a Yoruba, you are a boy with 10 fathers

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Bobloco: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

I don’t have time for such dialogue- Tell your people to stop calling Yoruba “Thugs” because the table is about to turn and you guys crimes will be exposed

Now read your comments and you realise that you had a predetermined ulterior motive

Seun, kindly close this thread to save this forum

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Freethinker87: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Come out and try and disturb the peace of a democratic process and see what becomes of you. You think say we get time to shout.

Those who attempted at the Presidential election will forever remember the consequences of their actions.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Diligent1(f): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
ThEGodFaDa2:

See this Alanironu ara galatia. I'm more Yoruba than all your entire godforsaken useless family. Oponu
A boy with 10 fathers
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by GreyLaw(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

Another fool roaming free. Go to school una no gree. See your head like indigene. You no dey shame?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by HNICEARTH: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shut up urchin! The real lagosians, the real omoluabis are handling business and trying to take their land back from ogbomosho-iragbiji urchins. It is what it is!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by bdon123(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

Shut up.Truth is if u guys keep attacking igbos in Lagos....remember say dem strong n get mind pass una o.Igbo bois no dey run frm fight o,no be by making noise....me i dey type frm north like this fa,jst say make i remind una

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by GreyLaw(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

You're a liar. The ediot went to loot ballot box in a community with at least 15 retired soldiers.

I hope they shot his spirit sha. He must not be reincarnated.

Guy you wicked oo! You no wan even give the guy second chance. Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Felabrity: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

I thought you had guts, go and fight them

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by kcnwaigbo: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

Why not hurry up and go to festac to steal a ballot box and see if you will not suffer the same fate

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Litmus: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Niaraland again promoting ethnic division, voicing what seems like the opinions of Youths, then later when or if violence leads to greater bloodshed on the ground, some idiot celebrity will be calling for our mostly geriatric politicians to be blamed.

Niaraland needs to sanction these ethnic based posts!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by StreetFight: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
We will eject all Igbos in Lagos this year. Just watch it

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by tctrills: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

Was the dead thug speaking Yoruba?
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Litmus: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nigeria's secrete services are useless for being incapable of tracing all these online forces that are stoking violence in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch / How Is Your State Governor Doing? / Entry Of Ethiopian Airlines Into Enugu Will Kill The Aviation Industry- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.