Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene (6506 Views)

I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / From The Inception Of Lagos A True Lagos Indegene Has Never Ruled Lagos Until Gb / "Segun Police Are Shooting Everybody" - Winners Chapel Protests Turns Into Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by blackgold2018(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:
In a twitter post i saw a man believed to be Yoruba lying lifeless on the floor while people believe to be from igbo origin jubilating that one Thug has been shut dead.

If that’s true that igbos have guns in Lagos and are shooting Yoruba people calling them thugs. We are interested in knowing the community that’s condoning such act of terror upon their host so that we can send security operative there to inquire from them whose authority they are operating on for them
to kill an indegene of Lagos State

Sawoolu please take note of this post because after this election. I will appreciate if you give me an independent office in Lagos as special adviser on indigene freedom and security.

A proposal has been sent already
Fool

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by NwaliE01: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:
In a twitter post i saw a man believed to be Yoruba lying lifeless on the floor while people believe to be from igbo origin jubilating that one Thug has been shut dead.

If that’s true that igbos have guns in Lagos and are shooting Yoruba people calling them thugs. We are interested in knowing the community that’s condoning such act of terror upon their host so that we can send security operative there to inquire from them whose authority they are operating on for them

Sawoolu please take note of this post because after this election. I will appreciate if you give me an independent office in Lagos as special adviser on indigene freedom and security.

Who do you, so that we go beg am?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by LalaSnakeLala(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
They killed only one miserable thug and you're complaining?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by sunboy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
@seun; if there are mods on this forum, this thread and many more like this should be taken down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by vannessa7(f): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
bdon123:

Shut up.Truth is if u guys keep attacking igbos in Lagos....remember say dem strong n get mind pass una o.Igbo bois no dey run frm fight o,no be by making noise....me i dey type frm north like this fa,jst say make i remind una

When I saw the genocide against igbo in the north several times I wept bitterly for them but obviously you guys are asking for such all over again in Yoruba land, you can't pity the many igbo with investment in Yoruba land, you can't use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by emetisuccess(m): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

Igbos are not allowed to vote
Igbos can't be president
Give Igbos Biafra no way
What kind of oppression is this. Before u quote me and talk trash I'm from Akwa ibom.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Coldsperm: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
vannessa7:

When I saw the genocide against igbo in the north several times I wept bitterly for them but obviously you guys are asking for such all over again in Yoruba land, you can't pity the many igbo with investment in Yoruba land, you can't use your brain.
Genocide which year? You forgot that Igbos also retaliated countless times and massacred them as well. Hear this, Yorubas without the help of other tribes can't withstand Igbos in Nigeria. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Goodconcept78: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

If dem born you well go to any Igbo dominated area and attempt to disrupt voting and see if you will not join your ancestors

All I know is that after APC win today. You all IPOB youths backing the violence being orchestrated NY your thugs and gunmen will go back to hide in your cave.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by vannessa7(f): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Coldsperm:

Genocide which year? You forgot that Igbos also retaliated countless times and massacred them as well. Hear this, Yorubas without the help of other tribes can't withstand Igbos in Nigeria. Know this and know peace.

You are of indomie generation, if it happens and you survive it you will tell your great grandchildren the story over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by bdon123(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
vannessa7:

Exactly my point....na agbero dey always first trouble...n also first to run.My stance remain,it is only in Lagos where non indigenous people are attacked for voting opposition. Whether na u get lagos or not,u cant force anyone to vote ur choice
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by vikyno(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nairaland is such in a big mess. If you are not strong enough mentally and psychologically, your mental health will be in serious problem.
The NL space is filled with toxicity and hate.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by excanny: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

It is constitutional to kill a ballot box snatcher. This is fully backed by law and the president.
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Ekpekus(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
booblacain:
I wonder why Nairaland allows posts like these to even stay up for more than a minute.
The toxicity on NL is out of hands... everywhere and nearly all post on FP, you can literally palpate the toxicity oozing out of the forum, all because of elections that will come and go, and the political elites won't reason the matter of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Sorrynovex: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Diligent1:

Shut up you are not a Yoruba, you are a boy with 10 fathers

But I not your mother doing open and close at the junction for Agbero na

#sorrynovex
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by optionalY09: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
excanny:

It is constitutional to kill a ballot box snatcher. This is fully backed by law and the president.

You will show me the prove
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by optionalY09: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
excanny:

You will show me the prove.

We are sending corespondent to Iba ASAP
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by steeltrust: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

Yoruba are smarter than your shitty mouth, staring from today e go dey do you voom for your eyes watch. Criminals from abandon region will not enjoy any level of peace in our peaceful space
stop making noise

We the sane Yorubas who understands Nigeria politicians can never be in support of thuggery

Let me warn
Touch any of our Igbo brother and see if you will last for a day
I assure you
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Proudlyomonna: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
honestly I'm ashamed of my tribe sometimes.
I used to think we're better

I don't like the use of that word.
There are Foolish and sensible People in all Tribes,this bastards are just political thugs doing the bidding of the evil Apc Structure of electorial criminalities.
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by steeltrust: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
Online boasting
it not a boast
Just try it

We’re all Nigeria citizens in respective of tribe
We are all allowed to vote our choice and if you don’t allow our Igbo brothers to vote their choice death await you trying to disrupt it
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by ukenke: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Can you stop this nonsense?
optionalY09:

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Okwyjesus(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

Thats good. One one
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by nnamdi640: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

You don't have any sense, just go and sit down.
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
Fake

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 8

So you can see truth and sepak it? I am shocked you had the guts to call this post what it obviously is which is a fake post .

Something is changin in you. Maybe maturity is finally setting in
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by MrBiGGEST(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
honestly I'm ashamed of my tribe sometimes.
I used to think we're better
Your tribe is ashamed of you, aswell 🙏🏽
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Okorietitus: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
A Yoruba can't kill an Nwafor in Alaigbo and Igbos will take it lying low.

If Igbos kill any Yoruba in Lagos, then anything that happens in the area is fair game.
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by hardbody: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

This compound mumu thinks Sanwoolu has the time to be reading his thrash. Dey play oo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Xhuntra: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j nlfpmod
Rule 3.
Enough of these trashy threads you guys allow to stay up for a minute
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by seaboyzen: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
If care is not taking hmmm
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Stone03: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

You are now interested in knowing the community that condoned such violence eeh? Your interest did not push you to know the people that burned Akere auto parts market, depriving the occupants of the market their sources of livelihood, right? Your interest did not push you to investigate the threat Agbero Oluomo was issuing to the Igbos, right?

Please reserve your interest oo, before you too go collect
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by ANTAX99: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

You deserve every bashing you are receiving here because I also saw the video on Twitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones / “Abia North Election Was Free & Fair”, Says APGAs Bourdex, Endorses Kalu / Soldiers Rescue 16 Kidnapped Sokoto Children And A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.